1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

i'm in this general since the beginning, I know how you act here, this is not the first time that someone (I am not talking about me) writes something ("bad" for you) about Techi and you always act completely crazy, that is why i don't want to waste my time with you, cuz for you, every "negative" post about techi is hate, shit, etc. Maybe you think badly, that i hate Techi and Keyaki, etc, when it's the opposite
    Also it's not always me, I've given you likes sometimes, stop being so paranoid, you said don't take it personal but you @ me from nowhere

202002763710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Wow, there’s quite a few people here obsessively hitting that dislike button on posts supporting Keyaki and/or Hirate. Not sure why even neutral posts that are simply encouraging other Keyaki fans are getting disliked. If these really are coming from the same users, do ya’ll wanna speak up and explain why you’re so triggered? Else, please find another hobby, preferably something less passive-aggressive, and kindly gtfo here.

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am not calling for a fight here but me acting completely crazy, as you say, whenever someone mentions Techi? Excuse me if I disagree. You can go through all my posts and try to find a post which shows me going 'completely crazy' over Techi. Show it to me once you see one. I made mention that she isn't even my oshimen, but as a fellow human, I get fed up with how much criticism and hate she receives. So If defending someone who is often attacked for better or worse reason now means 'acting completely crazy' over that person then I'm sorry. But I can say I am proud to defend her. You love Techi? You love the girls? Then show it. I haven't seen any post from you which says so. So many ppl know the hard work she has put in her career. Even most here that criticize her, acknowledge her hardwork, yet you in particular never praised her for one second, only approaching with criticism and hate comments here & there, disliking any comment defending the girl or the group as a whole. Now that is what I will call 'completely crazy'. I'm sorry. And I am not pleading for your likes. I am asking you to, I don't know, really see what you are doing. If you've been here for long, then you shld probably set a good example for those who were late. Where is that? Huh?. Like you said, it's a waste of time to argue with someone who has made up the mind to create unhappiness. Count me out now from those who replies to you.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, so far I am allowing everyone to have their say. But now I am going to admonish EVERYONE to quit sniping at one another. I see quite a bit of insulting going on, both passive-aggressive and "not so" passive-aggressive.

This thread is not about you, it is about Keyakizaka46. So let's stay on-topic.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

As I told you before, you are the only one who jumped out of nowhere against me, I only came 2 days ago to post my OPINION (following the rules) about Hirate grad and end of the story, I didn't complain about anything, those 20 dislikes or other answers , etc.
    People didn't like it and just ignored it, try that next time

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its weird how people have such strong opinions about a member they don't care for, in a group they don't follow.

Like I don't care about AKB48. You know what my opinion is about their most recent high profile graduation? I have none because I have no idea. Couldn't even give you a name. So why would I go to their forum and hand out my opinion as if people care? Unless I was trolling.

I actually think it was just a coincidence. I think Hiraganexit was decided before the alleged turmoil.

I just remembered something.
    Anyone remember that one Kuroi Hitsuji performance from Sakamichi TV where at the end Techi gives the big red flower to Pon and then there's a big white light and Pon looks into the camera by herself as everyone else walks off the stage? It was so obvious that this was supposed to look like Techi was "passing the torch" to Pon.

I have a theory.
    Techi wanted to leave way back then, in March. She probably confided in Takahiro and maybe others (like AkiP) but hadn't told management yet. The passing the torch to Pon choreo was something Takahiro came up with on his own, with Techi's input and without management knowing, because Pon being the next center after Techi leaves was the obvious choice at the time.

But then management was like "No, Pon sucks" and they wouldn't let Techi graduate because Techi is their money machine and they didn't feel like anyone else could be center. So that's how all the turmoil started and that's why we have a "withdrawal" instead of a graduation. Because there was probably some sort of contract renegotiation involved.

I'm probably wrong though.

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Trinu You're welcome

@too much idea thank you for the amount of translation you keep doing for Keyaki and Keyaki fans. It's much appreciated

@gish0046 Pon is somehow the "heir" of both Techi and Zuumin, but always kept a step back, and this is more mngmnt fault than hers or Techi or whatever. Neru was worried about her and I think from there to today she had to go through some decisions, and answered to them with the sudden energy and strength we saw during Arena Tour.
    I'm curious to see how she'll bring Keyaki fire forward, but I don't think she'll be the only one to have that responsability.
    Like someone sarcastically reminded us, Keyaki has always been a close elité. They all share the weight of this moment.

Everything else is the usual mess. I hoped it would be different, now that Techi left, but it may take some more time.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  10. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I haven't posted here in a while but right now I really want to say what I think about these news.

I'm not saying I'm happy for her decision but I think this is one of the best things that could have happened to Keyaki at the moment.

Please, don't get me wrong(I don't hate Techi) but the group reached a blind alley and it was the only way out.

It's really sad that it ended up like this because the group didn't deserve it. The girls didn't deserve it and Techi didn't deserve it.

She is still a girl and they put all that weight on her back and convinced members(and Techi) that it was fine and that it was the only way the group could be fine and IT WASN'T.

Sadly, management, bad decisions and members' passiveness stagnated the group at such point Techi withdrawal had to happen and I'm sure they knew it.

I'm not blaming the girls but we all know that they were comfortable in their positions(except members who graduated), there was no healthy competition but a toxic status quo and it ended up like this. Yes, the majority of those bad decisions were taken as a result of pretty bad management as well, but the members didn't help at all to change it.

It will be a hard time for the group but I'm sure they will survive.

Keyaki literally grew up a concept based on Techi and from now on it will be like starting from the bottom again but it will be worth it.

Of course, we all have to understand that they must make big changes.

Mon's graduation is what made me the saddest. She is one of my favorite(even with all the frustration I felt with her) and she was the best center material for me but It seems that she doesn't care about it and I respect that.

I saw her graduation coming(even if I didn't want it), she really looked like she hadn't been happy in long time but that doesn't mean it hurts less. I have to admit that I felt I little hopeful that it wasn't going to happen but I was wrong.

I'm supporting her decision and just big congratulations for her graduation.

It makes me really sad that Dani had to graduate like this. Her blog really broke me but I guess we all felt how this would end.

Sadly, Dani didn't have support from Keyaki fans nor even her own fanbase. She really worked hard to be an idol and it ended up like this. That made me really sad. I know that scandals are not good but it was just a relationship and she didn't deserve this treat.

Even if I want to I can't congratulate her because it doesn't feel fine.

After all, I'm really proud because she has this opportunity and I hope she can come back happy...and if she doesn't I will be happy for her anyway. She really works hard in her university and for the group; she really deserves it.

I will keep supporting the group and I feel that they will be reborn...we just need patience.

Please, keep supporting Keyakizaka46.

Ps: I understand if you want to stop supporting the group tho.

• Like Like x 12
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 4
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Few days since the news, so I assume everyone has cooled their heads down. Mind you, some of those post repulsed people from posting here. Not a good method if you want to attract new fans.

For me, this will finally guarantee a center change, a dynamic change within the group, and much more. I like to remain positive, but I'm aware that with new image, fans will compare new Keya with old one.

And honestly, I dont mind if its being subpar and not just for short-term. I still like them anyway. Keya single has been top notch so far that we should not be surprised for quality drop. Try imagine being in the shoes of their composer for once...

Maybe thats my gripe with being Keya fans today. Most of my fellow fans are such a youngsters, having Keya as their first idol group and long pampered with its golden 1.0 era. I can't affirm if they are ready or able to endure such transition. They can become a solid fans or Keya antis by tomorrow. Who knows...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

That doesn't make sense. I remember so well that Rena Moriya from her showroom in 2018 said any group is fine. They can't fool me anymore with misinformation and fake news. I have stopped reporting news from 5ch as they always end up fake.

At this point I'm exhausted and bored by all rumors. Sony Corp's music division and PlayStation division have been on the same page since 2019. We are waiting for the revamp of new Keyakizaka46 from mngmt and we are waiting for the announcement of the inevitable PS5 reveal event.

Fans are restless and want to know information.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The problem of those kind of articles is that they may hurt Keyaki for a bit, we aren't in a strong position right now, but if true (and even if it isn't) may hurt more the remaining Kenkyuusei.
    Not a good choice regardless.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah... I have seen some ppl mentioning this. Since it's coming from just one source I won't believe in it but let's say the rumour is true & that they will be in a new group with that reason. Imagine how they will be hated. Wotas won't want such girls as idols. They may be targeting keyaki but they are harming the kks.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I must have missed this.
    https://twitter.com/NewsSakamichi/status/1221784804741398529?s=19

When did someone reported this rumor about Berisa graduating? Can these antis get a grip. I see the pattern now. They are trying to bring down Keyaki after the huge bomb with Hirate's withdrawal, Mon and Dani graduating and Shiichan's hiatus due to study art abroad.

So seeing another rumor to bring down Keyaki regarded kss is irrelevant. Any new negative rumor about Keyaki you see this week ignore it. It's baseless and it comes from antis who have too much sparetime to hate on Keyaki on 5ch.

Bunshun stalks to get info but these arm chair analysts are making up stories and try to make it look believable without source. And you have that keyaki46 rabo trash who loves to spin for clicks. Now that Hirate is gone they try so hard to talk something bad about the group like lies about Berisa graduating for example. They need help.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  19. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    So much negativity and so much positivity. It's amazing how much Keyakizaka has both of these factors weighed so heavily. I don't know what to think of this but I'll wait and see what happens.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It may come from Risa own worrisome fans. Just saying.

As for me, I have practiced this in other idol groups I follow, wait for 3 months since first rumour were heard. If it's just a rumor, nothing will change and we will look back at our past overreaction post as silly. Unsurprisingly, I saw posts here pointed out Shiichan hiatus is the most shocking. Either we didn't follow her enough to point out she is already a first year art student during debut or there are no yellow flag for her 3 months ago, unlike the other 3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1