1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Am not a fan of the brown unis but I love the updated profile pics especially the 2kis (Risa, Ten-chan <3)

5. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    almost all 1gen already adult they look more beautiful with a long hair...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    they all look the similar and less angsty without techi.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think they look as they always look; themselves.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Still no 2nd part of 2nd gen...

9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

This.

Hinata mngmt added new 3rd gen members, but expected from lazy Keyaki mngmt to not improve at all. I wonder if Sony Corp and Sony Music Japan are satisfied with current Keyaki mngmt. They can't be making any big money for them like they did during Keyaki's shining days.

I have no hope for a change in Keyaki mngmt with how things still are.

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They are added though. All the members profile pics are updated.

• Like Like x 1
  11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Beside they may be introduced on keyaki's birthday live (if they ever hold one) just like nogi did with their new batch. And it was reported that they will appear on UTB+ magazine too
    I cant really wait for these girls~ Hope they make a 15nin 2ki drama / new show / live concert in the future!

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It never hurts to put pressure on mngmt as nobody seems to have done that before. The blame from fans have always been towards the entire agency (Seed & Flower). They haven't done a good job according to mich. If they don't release new songs they could have put members on activities like other Sakamichi groups got last year with how things are going with social media nowadays. Livestreaming for different activities other than showroom. This at least would have kept fans satisfaction until they release new songs.

There is also a sign up thing for more live discs from fans.
    https://twitter.com/Haya23LR1323/status/1234114769486921728?s=19

If this keeps going mngmt may improve in the meantime. Somebody has to tell them they have done a shitty job for the past 2.5 years. They need to plan better, organize better and market better.

Somebody said Seed & Flower has learned from Keyaki mngmt but it's already too late the harm is already done and Keyaki mngmt will hear lot's of complaints during this year from fans which they deserve.

13. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho

Nijika and Shii-chan's visual <3<3 Uemu looks like an angel

• Like Like x 4
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just to add, there are percentage of us fans that blindly bite the management narrative about "Nothing without Hirate" you deemed caused this spiral. Pretty sure I read some of such post in this forum(or other media but I mainly pointed here).

If that's not on sarcasm, I think they could get a share of your scolding here for contributing the mess(Aside from anti and mgmt you already said before).
    To where?

I kinda skimmed other group idol management action. Some caused their member to actually walk on wheelchair while here this is a joke not happening. Some actually terminated members contract for "Rebranding" reason or put them on "Gray contract". Some even don't have the budget to insurance their concert on cancellation which currently means they rather risk the members to contract nCOV rather than having fiscal loss.

Just curious, what management you had in mind that might be best candidate for housing Keyaki.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

"Dreams are empty
    Love is foolish
    Although I thought I knew everything
    My sin is that I believed
    My punishment is that we met
    Let me fall into the hell all on my own"

Higher-up executives and marketing department really loved to push that narrative since 5th single. It was Hirate's dark mood that developed from 1st album with "Jibun no Hitsugi". No other member was this dark. AkiP said they were not bright girls and glared at adults during audition, so he gave them songs like Saimajo, Kimi ga inai, Sekai, Katuranara mirai wo, Futari Saison, Otona wa Shinjikurete, Seifuku to Taiyou, Fukyouwaon, Eccentric, Getsuyoubi, Taiyou wa, Tokyo Tower with messages.

However, 5th to 8th single changed this. MV started to focus on Hirate because she was the protagonist in the songs. Some songs that followed same formula as Jibun no Hitsugi like Hiraishin, Mou morie kauroka, Ambivalent, Student Dance, Kuroi Hitsuji and Hirate's last solo song, Kado wo maguro.

There was nothing wrong about those songs, they were great, but as a group I feel they suited better as Hirate's songs. Hirate was also protagonist in Garasu wo Ware! so marketing department had fun to push this narrative until it collapsed.

It worked well for AkiP to push dark Vs bright like he started to do with 7th single. Keyaki got dark mood songs and Hiragana got a bright mood song. Ambivalent Vs Happy Aura. AkiP said Kanji since 5th single was locked to different shades of "cool". It was no longer only cool with messages, they went so dark you wonder if this was the group or Hirate.

We have seen what happened to other members who centered 6th to 7th single. Only Mon suited Ambivalent. Pon suits 1st to 4th single better. As somebody commented on youtube they like this cutie vibe of Kuroi Hitsuji from Runchan. But there is always that comment you hear often "but.. Hirate does it better, she is the ultimate center" (for these particular songs, yes. They were written for her rythm, attitude and slap position).

It would be a lie if mngmt didn't pushed for this direction. Not only one single, but two, and even four until it went too far. Mngmt's miscalculation was the popularity of Hiragana 2ki members that pushed single sales to 1M. If they continued they thought this was the work of Hirate. So they pushed even Hirate with a senbatsu system for 9th single. They couldn't let her rest until Hirate had enough and withdrew.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I disagree on some part.
    It was never Techi the protagonist of the songs, but "Me" and that "Me" was felt by other members too, as they often commented about the development of the character. If I'm not wrong the last one doing so was Fuuchan, when she wasn't chosen for 9th single' senbatsu. I can't remember the exact words but in true Fuuchan fashion they were touching like usual.
    Let's try to not rewrite Keyaki story at least.

The "Me" story was also a great link between MV and MV, something I never hid my love for. It was actually pretty good to see development from one single to another, perceive the full paint behind each single, instead of casual mv with no link between each other. Keyaki decided to keep full senbatsu and used this well.
    It wasn't perfect, but it has been pretty cool.

Kado Wo is not really a Keyaki song, it's an Hibiki and Techi song, so I think we are pretty lucky to have it peformed at TD, and Hiraishin... well, I always had the feeling that was pretty much a Shida' song first and then Risa, but that may be just me and my personal Keyaki fanfiction[hehe]

Kayaki has a variety of songs other groups may lack, since they go in different directions; but if you only use "cool" or "dark" as definitions, you really are missing a good part of what make those songs great.
    As for the songs other members centered, I think it's pretty much matter of taste.
    I still like Zuumin/Pon's Garasu, like I love Monbivalent even though I pretty much disliked it even with Techi as center. To me Hikaru is suited for Silent Majority more than Kuroi Hitsuji, which is one of the harder song to perform and needs a stage maturity Hikaru still lack. Kaze Ni I'd hands down give it to Habu, and Student Dance to Risa, but I could go on and on, so I'd stop here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    @Rev4

I see your point and agree to a certain degree. But personally Garasu, Ambiba & Hitsuji are BOPS that my only complaint about them are hirate screentime (not in garasu tho, the shots were perfect). And I wouldnt call those songs "dark" except Hitsuji. I'll stick to my opinion that "cool song" with message are keyaki's trademark & their theaterical concert is what I really love about them (artsy but still fun). Pretty sure many fans seel the same after watching that Dome concert DVD. And it's the group's image & song made it possible so I hope they stay that way

Btw I'm not worried about the new members not adapting to the group or the group failing to bring out the best in them. Now that hirate is out of the way, the direction of the group will be shaped by second gen (not saying 1ki are failures but if they had worth in mngmnt's eyes they wouldnt cancel live or postpone single cuz hirate's sick) and those girls are fired up to do take the challenge. It certainly irritates me that they had no opportunity to show us what their colors. Till now they've been used as stand-in for missing 1ki members. I'd kill to get a 2ki (15nin) only show with real comedians MCs (why did BINGO had to die?) AND a budokan concert (gana did it back in the days with only keyakizaka brand name so there's no way 2ki cant pull it off)

Also
    I'm not worried abt Reichan at all even after realsoundjapan's analysis. She nailed nogi's inluenza & looked "cool" during their zepp tour so that's keyakish enough. Showroom isnt a 100% reliable indicator of the girls's "idol" skill (look how shy karin & tenchan turned out to be). She'll be fine~ Cant wait to meet her

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

https://hirateyurina.jp/s/hy/?ima=1833
    Seed and Flower launched official page for Ex-Keyaki Hirate Yurina

So Hirate and S&F are okay with each other.
    Screenshot_20200304-072740_Chrome.jpg

The theory that Hirate and S&F have a fallout have been debunked.
    It all points to internal conflict with some members perhaps
    Interesting

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I know why you may think so but Techi withdrew, not graduated. I can understand why she would still work with seed & flower. Internal conflict with members has long been debunked by Techi herself whenever interviewed and recently we learnt she goes to lunch and hangs out with them. I made mention of Techi coming back to the group once she is OK because it was a withdrawal. It can be possible since even keyaki official page hasn't totally cleared her out. I am not refusing what you are saying but maybe can become believable and especially this even when there is no clue whatever to support that idea. I think she is still with them because she is currently active in acting and they are her only agency. S&F still have some good ppl who know how to use her talents in a better way.

Somehow, I am glad she isn't away and still close to the girls in the working space. The Techi we know is still there. She looks so matured now :cute:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She’s an ex-member now and there’s negative chance of her coming back. Withdrawal means leaving the group, if anything else they would have used hiatus. Let’s bring the discussion back to Techi’s thread as this is more about her than Keyaki.

The trailer for Keyaki documentary has crossed 1M views on YT. I’m expecting a slightly longer trailer in 2 weeks. The girls are nervous and excited just like we are.

• Like Like x 5