1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Karin used to have a magazine cover with Yuuka and was also called “next generation ace”. When 2ki was first introduced, the focus was very much on her, but now has shifted to Hikaru and Hono. For the old 9th single senbatsu, Karin was put at 3rd row right corner, Hikaru 2nd row center (a position that usually gets lots of part/ more coverage as well), while Marina and Hono flanking Techi. Marina is already built as next generation captain so 2ki center will be among Hikaru - Hono - Karin.

But Pon has grown tremendously and seems to hold center position for most the dance songs now so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s chosen center for at least 2 next singles while they horn 2ki.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Keyaki uniforms level has always been pretty high. So much that some people on twitter came up to me to talk about how good they are even though they didn't know anything about Keyaki itself.
    Saimajo and Fukyouwaon were the songs which uniforms had been "leveled up" in Tokyo Dome, right? Pretty good stuff!
    Personally though I fell in love with the white ones with the birds and the snakes drawn on. I think it was on the Arena tour. Those were great.
    The one we currently have are not... well, it could have been worse, but that color surely doesn't help the already heavy design.
    Mngmnt isn't gonna change them for the new 9th single, but hopefully 10th will have something better

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah, I really loved that uniform they performed in at Rock, the one with one shoulder off or in lace. I also loved the one before this present uniform. I want to think they make their uniform depending on their mood cos that will explain this one and the Kouhaku uniform (of course not the Fukyouwaon one. That uniform was so on point) lol

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

If Pon really wants center, then I think management should give it to her. For at least one single, and see what the reactions are. I agree that she would be most prepared for it. It would be a safe decision on management's part, and we all know that S&F doesn't like taking risks with Keyaki center.

For me personally, I want an original 2ki center. If either Hono or Morita gets it, I'd be really happy. I think Morita center will lead to a strong trademark Keyaki song & style while Hono center will lead to something brighter or more elegant. Either should be fine but if they're going to stick with the same A-side and concept back when Techi was announced as center for 9th, then we should expect the former (Morita - trademark Keyaki style). I think Morita can pull it off.

Karin is sort of a wildcard. Her position in the former 9th senbatsu makes me think management values her dance skills, sees potential in her, but won't make her a priority for now. Same with Ten-chan, who didn't even make senbatsu but is certainly gaining traction due to her looks and fire-like ambition.

Hono is the ultimate wota-attractor of 2ki, but I'd be a bit surprised if she grabs center before Morita. I think she'll take on a Neru/Risa-like role in the group. As in, massive individual popularity, decent formation positions, lots of solo gigs, killer PB sales (no doubt she'll get one), CM face, etc. Whether she'll be given a chance to make an impact through Keyaki performances though remains a question.

But the real question I'd like to see get answered soon is what the next senbatsu will look like. If they're sticking with the same 17-mem formation, then two spots open up. Will the leftover original 2ki (Ten, Riko) get it? Personally, I want Koike in because she's one of the members with biggest growth and should get recognized for that.

Also, to join in on the uniform complaints, they are super ugly and dulls out the girls' looks. Uniforms peaked with Futari imo. 6th & 7th single unforms were just atrocious :hmm:

5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I'll stay in the minority & root for a 2ki center be it Hikaru or Hono or Matsuri. I dont see the point of having Pon / Risa / Sugai center for 9th (and 10th single to an extent) when they've been doing that keyaki 2nd chapter propaganda for months in their magazine interview. Now that new keyakizaka is comming & 2ki are majority in numbers, the next single should be a a brand new type of thing instead of a redemption arc for the 1st gen.

Last year's senbatsu is strong imo so I hope they didnt change lots of things. Hikarun moving front (center), Koike taking Sato's spot, Karin moving second row (to run's spot) and Tenchan taking Karin's spot is my ideal lineup (sorry rikopi). But what I really want to see is the new 6 members to be included in the under song. At this rate keyaki will probably be able to release only 1 single this year and I dont want the same thing that happened to 2ki to happen to them (debut single only after 1 year of being active in the group). Nogi & Hinata will definitely include theirs in their next single too so there's no merit in making 2ki+ feel like they got the worst luck, esp since many of them are not that young & wont stay an idol for that long.

No offense but half of 2ki are on the same level (if not better) than the remaining 1ki in term of stage presence & performing idol duties. They're already full fledged members and no longer the filler for x member who graduated

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I still don't understand why people think Pon has dibs on Keyaki center. Her photobook was one of the lowest selling Sakamichi photobooks of all time.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Pon ain't a mainstream pull
    Keep her in the flanks
    She would just stagnant Keyaki rather than broaden their reach

It would be better to Have Hono as center
    They need someone that can be cherished by the public .

8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

She has the most experience being substitute center out of any other 1ki. PB sales is certainly a reflection of mainstream popularity but not the only criteria for selecting center; if that were the case, Neru would've been center a dozen times over.

And Pon definitely didn't have one of the lowest selling Sakamichi PBs of all time, not sure where you grabbed that from. Her week 1 sales were ~30K which is decent. There's at least a dozen Saka PBs that sold less than that in the first week and probably cumulatively as well. A real tanked PB would only sell ~10K or lower (which would still be considered decent by AKB standards, though that's a different story).

But anyway, I do think putting a fresh face at center would be a better strategy and garner a bit more interest since we've already seen what Pon can do. I also think if one of the 2ki candidates became center and did well, then that could potentially catapult her to fame and stardom since 2ki are still relatively unknown in the public's eye. Boy, I'd love to see that happen, especially with Hono or Morita.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    POn is just another Keya girl who went to the mood: "I'm too cool to do that thing", so Keya's image would be pretty similar. I agree that a 2nd gen like Hono would be the best pick to have real freshness and a different mood, but they'll probably go to Morita, which is still better than the current Kobayashi.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    these nogi fans are more updated about keyakizaka than their own group

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    well, keyaki's center criteria is still unclear at this point...
    and neru was almost chosen as fukyouwaon center

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Where from this info too? How could I have missed this news as a Neru Oshi?

• Like Like x 2
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    how do you know how updated we are about Nogizaka? You can talk about keya only if you're a fan? That's kinda classist from you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Same, I must’ve missed that info too. But now, I’m trying to imagine the super cute, innocent-faced Neru centering Fukyou [hehe] Who would’ve thought...

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I guess its a rule that your signature/avatar defines what groups you get to be a fan of.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well I don't know about others but of course I'm a Nogi fan. Still I don't get why you can't talk about Keya here without getting shade for the different group you're rooting for by some users here. Acting like a gang.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Well I'm a Sakamichi fan. My Hinata and Keyaki oshis all graduated which is I don't have anyone from those groups in my signature.

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol her Boku wa yada is the cutest!

19. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i don't keep up with groups i don't like so i assume you must be really bored
    you're free to talk about keyaki another thing is that i care about what you have to say

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think it's because most nogi fans who claim to like keyaki are always negative abt the group. It's unfortunate but keyaki fans are made to be defensive because of harsh comments towards us & the group.

But if you are here without that intention, you can see it as just a comment and continue with your discussions. Love & peace y'all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1