1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oh boy, you just got yourself into more trouble here my friend :p I do agree though, as a man and having been in relationships, its fun to kinda tease your significant other from time to time, especially if you know their quirks

Damn, I missed the livestream yesterday, there is another one today yes?

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Here you go, 70 minutes still
    I wished they'd made it on saturday/sunday and not on friday. People on twitter yesterday got to interact with the members writing on the official account and even if a bit confusing it had been a blast for what I understood, they may do ithat today too! :inlove:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @rdamon42 So true that I got into trouble. I really meant what I said and I LOLed with the absolutely expected "dislike". I believe though that the kind of handling described by @Jsprite and me, when in a relationship is what makes the relationship interesting and spicy (at least NOT boring). I am sorry some people (possibly ladies) see this the other way around. It is by no means implying anything other than being playful and affectionate to your partner, especially to those who would be blessed enough to have girls like Mii-chan as partners. In any case, to that and any possible dislikes that would follow (possibly by ladies) I send my love and respects...

Regarding the RoK 2017, isn't this the version that was available on Youtube (as a whole) some months ago?

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    The ending was sooooo goooood! All those unseen pics! Thanks to the staff :worthy:

5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Thanks @Dill for the heads up, man, I really enjoyed that live stream, so good. First time I ever saw and heard Aozora to Marry too.

And the new ending messages from our girls! So cute. Understood only a little bit of what they said but makes me glad to see that they are all doing well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    No prob @rdamon42 I really really enjoyed this!
    It would be great do it every year lol
    @Philosophy Senpai I think you can find ROK2017 both on YT and around other sites by now, even though I rather buy Keyaki stuff since is the only little support I can materially give to the group for now.
    I think every fan watched it more time than they remember... what is good is that the members twitted about it ALL THE TIME, telling behind the scenes facts, talking between themselves, explaining... a kind of interaction we are often deprived of, compared to 48 fans. So, it was really a great experience. And 2nd gen was there too. I particularly appreciated that while everyone else was talking about songs as members, Rena was just cheering like us [hehe]

And the end.... man!!! It killed me.
    @too much idea noticed something about it, you can find here
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1266706199359008769

btw,
    thanks to everyone who took the time to translate their messages

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  8. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Anyone got the last comment from the members? I missed it but really want to see, Taiyou included with gen 2 and new gen 2

9. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the link. I cried a little watching this. Do you have the full comment section before this clip?

11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 5
  12. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    thanks for the upload!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you SO MUCH!!

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Thanks for the understanding & support! Some people just can't read between the lines, jeesh!

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That last shot was awesome, all members holding their hands together, ended up up being a picture in Yuuka's phone, leaving the Keyakizaka46 logo at the very end. :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This video has somehow touched me more than everything they've done so far. One can almost feel the girls suffering from these lethargic times... I can't imagine how we'll end up after the anticipated revelations of the upcoming documentary. I hope this will be the catharsis before the new beginnings!

• Like Like x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    One should look no further than Tsucchi and Sawabe teasing PonPon mercilessly very recently for an example of this kind of teasing :p

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Recently I've been busy finishing my master's thesis. As a consequence, I went completely nuts and
    sent them my "dance" performance
    On a side note, now the time has come to get up to date with the new Keyaki stuff.

• Winner Winner x 1