1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Maybe fans are comparing it to theater ticket prices here in the Philippines; Ang Huling El Bimbo prices ranges from 1000php to 3000php while Rak of Aegis is cheaper at 700 to 1600php.
    And about the MV, it's a possibility and I think it's overdue already.

By the way a fan saw a new sponsor on the credits and check it myself.
    Here's the screenshot.
    image.png

2. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Anyone know the ticket price on JKT Theater and also the new one which is BNK Theater? I'm sure were pretty close to those two.

I might ask on the JKT/BNK Forums if no one knows here.

I'm seeing twitter post that the other single will be Manila48 like Akihabara48. I still think there is DOT partnership so we're seeing their emblem/ads on the show.

3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Akihabara48 isn’t a single, it’s a BSide... actually, it’s only a theater song for the original A1 stage. That’s why when Quincy said that one of the screenshot requires a lot of poses and is NOT a main single, Manila48 comes to mind. Besides, all new sister 48G usually starts with Aitakatta and their own —-48 song too.

Who knows though :^^;:

4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 Theater ticket price is 400 baht (~636.33 Philippine Piso)

5. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Thanks! I forgot to ask on the BNK forum. I can live with that price :)

Edit: I commented this on the MNLaugh thread but I will repost it here. MNLaugh will have PickPackPoink 2 again. Ready for the memes again? even bashers/haters wants to collect the videos of our girls on this fiery game :^^;::lol:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  6. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

at this rate...from all the broken hammers.... They might as well use real ones to save money on toy hammers lol.

RIP to all hammers

7. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Theater ticket price should range from 500-700(price vary from the seat position) and concert ticket price at 1,000-5,000PHP(depend on seat type also)- this is just my assumptions.

I have a feeling they'll debut this month or 1stweek next month, I hope they announce it at 2week advance so people can start working on adjusting their schedules, any queries by attendees should be properly address by the mgmt. as early as possible.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Is it wrong to find it funny that so many comments in old YouTube videoes of Mnl48 cheering Eunice the Kepap to win?

I can't stop laughing tbh

9. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Well, Eunice is a Vlogger who already has a loyal fan-base when she auditioned. Most of them left when she pulled out and I'm happy they did.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. mistertaxi07

mistertaxi07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    what is kepap??

11. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Eunice the K-pop (fan)

12. mistertaxi07

mistertaxi07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    why do they call it like that though? As a kpop fan, should I be offended?? LOL

13. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

No need if you're a fan of both :) I rather avoid toxic here. Twitter have tons of toxic fans.

• Like Like x 4
  14. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Am I the only who doesnt like that hammer game? I especially hate watching those who seem proud to hit the others hard (like Necca and the Duran twins). I know it's a game but I find it quite negative. I hope they have something more fun like the mystery box challenge.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    That game is a staple game in Japan, they’ve been doing that game for who knows how long. The hammers are made of plastic, trust me it doesn’t hurt as much as you think.

I guess the staffs are running out of ideas so they keep recycling old games and segments (which isn’t really a lot tbh, they only played like 5 games in total.)

16. dunkindonato

OR, with MNLife ending, they probably didn't see the point of thinking up a new game anymore. Outside of MNLife, the MNLaugh episodes feel like filler these days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Paper fan is much more painful lol.

Still difference in culture I think, Japanese girls are more timid while the girls you mention are freaking hype(makulit), I liked Necca though. Pretty funny for me, the difference now is that they console the losing girl now unlike before where they're really competitive.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    JKT48 theater price for regular team show are 120K idr for male and non student (442.26 Peso) and 60k for trainee show/female/student (221.13 Peso). In here you can say the price is quite expensive but not that expensive since student from middle class usually got somewhere around 50k-200k idr for weekly allowance.

• Like Like x 3
  19. dunkindonato

I'm thinking that maybe the 1K+ ticket is for the inaugural show (or whatever they have planned) only. I really find it a bit too high to be the regular admission price.

• Like Like x 1
  20. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot for dropping by and informing us! ^_^ I really like the student discount.