1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I don't think he's gay. I think at some point last year he uploaded a vlog where you can hear Rowee saying stuff like "you're mine" or something along those lines. Pictures can be denied but video (or at least audio) evidence... it's gonna be hard to get out of this one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro Kenkyuusei

Why is 2nd Year seifukus not uploaded on Wiki48?

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wiki editors can't upload images. It is a know problem. See the wiki thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Yes, if that guy is.. it would be a total differently pose.

5. Bonta16

Bonta16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Any updates on the valentines live after the Feb seitansai? How much does the valentines live last year? I am kinda interested in going that why I am want to get the details ASAP so I can save up for it.

6. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Here you go...

Valentines Mini Live MSC - 02/17/20, 2PM
    Regular 800 Php
    Bundle 1500 Php (w/ Seitansai)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  7. Bonta16

Bonta16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    More or less its the same price right? Are all members present on the valentines live? What would I expect there, a live with meal? Sorry for the barrage of questions, Iam quite wanna attend the valentines live this year. And Movie Stars cafe is in Centris w/c just one station away from Trinoma right?

8. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

No problem and looks like it. I see it's all members and they even have already graduated Ash in the poster so obviously this was done earlier.

Just In:

Some feud over the last few days on socmedia where vocal coach Marian vs. axed members like Cess and Dani.

Apparently these girls are bad mouthing the 3rd SSK and advising the applicants that it's a bad move to join due to current management's alleged payroll problems and of course coach Marian defending HHE.

On the brighter side of things, it looks like the group will be getting more sponsors like that MoguMogu drink. I think they already got a bit of sampling during one of the Kumu lives.

small steps..

9. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This was the poster for last year lol

No poster yet for this year's Valentine's Mini Live so we don't know the price (especially after the price increase for the Christmas Mini Live) but it's gonna be after the February Seitansai on February 16, maybe around 2-3 PM. It's just gonna be a live show (no meals) with a cheki session afterwards. Movie Stars Cafe is one station away from Trinoma.

10. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

lol yep sorry. bit of sleepy today so found the first thing that pop-up online and have not double checked the date. so that's explains why Ash is still in the poster..

Their event posters from FB is still TBA.. wtf.

Usually they are ready with these posters so looks like there are still management problems as I suspected.

To make up for it, there will be this 2020 Vision thing that will be launched on V-Day probably during the event, not sure what it is but it looks like a screening/film by abscbn documentary arm TVDG.

11. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Sayaka and Quincy are both there too lol

Only the Dinner is TBA. The rest will go as scheduled.

More info on the 2020 Vision, it will be a part of "MNL48 Presents" which will be a series of short films starting with "2020 Vision". The two lead characters will be determined by the number of diamonds each member will get within a 2 week period on Kumu.

Girls participating: Rans, Coco, Gabb, Abby, Sela, Sheki, Belle, Brei, Ecka, Gia, and Ella

Voting Mechanics:

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. tonicjr

tonicjr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chanyapuk Numprasop
  13. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

According to fans with connections to HHE staff and members’ family thats her brother.

Honestly since its pre-ssk season many of these “fans” are trying to knock down a lot of high profile members by spreading rumors. So any member relationship comming out I suggest you take it with a huge amount of salt. There’s even one of Sela ( a picture she took with a famous celebrity before she joined) and those “fans” are spreading it as if its recent and true.

Also that page and another page that is well known to “spill tea” is a troll acct. that profile image is also not the actual acct holder just a mnlove who sadly had his reputation destroyed by another “mnlove” who had a argument with him.

14. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yea not sure about that coco pics but the other guy does look like her brother, but with Rowee this additional pic might confirm it's not a cousin and in a ship..

wew, this subgroup is really rollin.

[​IMG]

and c'mon not Laney too.. (kinda looks like a relative though)

[​IMG]

lol that's typical mnl48 fandom activity. krusty krab mental..

yep first time in SSK history where fans try to up their oshi by bringing other members down to make room.

I hope this time fans are much wiser in picking the deserving ranked members and not just running with their emotions while the not so serious are stealthily stabbing them in the back breaking the love ban rule or mixing business + pleasure.

oh BREAKING info that should have been posted yesterday, Belle hinted @ one of their musical interviews that it might be a Death SSK after all. It could probably just hype to milk in more votes and interest so with the contrasting details at this point it's really 50/50

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  15. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

Another news from kumu live a few days ago it seems the group has gotten a sponsership offer for mogu mogu drink , lago wafer and chip n’ chip food brand. If you guys buy any of these you should tag sheki especially on IG and hopefully the group will get sponsership.

16. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yep already posted that info and it's somehow buried since you can't separate topic replies here as it will be considered double post.

17. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

That guy in the pic destroyed my reputation himself, by telling some fan groups that I was the admin of a troll site without evidence, going so far as to give them my complete name. Considering what I went through because of that (mentally and emotionally), I feel no pity for him. Sure, what the troll page is doing is wrong, but that guy isn't exactly "innocent" either. I even had to personally approach Faith's dad to clear my name because people were hunting me at one point since the troll page has been attacking Daddy Faith relentlessly. I even had to seek legal advice and reported that guy to HHE along with all the relevant screenshots.

Anyway, people have been reporting that page for so long that I'm surprised it still exists.

Edit: expanded my post

18. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mod note: don't double post. Wait for 24 hours or another post. You can also edit the first post to add to it.

some so called "fans" are hating on the kids and airing it on socmedia with that close interaction with members on that PFC performance.

either they have honestly no clue that kids/girls are allowed to have these type of interactions on some occasions based on akb and 48G history or they are just plain trolls stirring up this tiresome unnecessary clout.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Those type of situations can be avoided if..

Lessons that applies to all MNL48 fans:

STOP with the wannabe popular or cool gimmick. We are not interested.
    STOP invading relatives or family of the members to pursue some dark or personal reasons. Respect their privacy.
    STOP exposing and posting baby or kid pics of the members. Respect their privacy.

We are here for the girls and the group ONLY, not some extra fan wannabe celebrities that spends a ton or making "cool" notice me videos.

If you want to get in on some popularity action, join the group.. if you're over 20 and a male.. sucks for you or join a boy group like hashtags or that sb19 mess.

If you want to woo and take home your oshi, do it after her graduation. It takes 2 To Tango rule still applies.

It's always the first time in MNL48 and the fandom, but this time it's cringeworthy at its finest. I haven't seen this type of media or attention grabbing in 48g by fans since MNL48 fandom snowballed.

and don't get me started with another hot mess that is CPE48..

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  20. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Except I did none of those? That guy in the pic who claims to be Sheki's uncle, did that to me because I advised him (privately) to not wear PPop Gen shirts and then proudly show them off to the girls. People were talking about it and that's why I thought I'd tell the guy myself, thinking he was reasonable.

That's when he went full retard on me. I don't even know how he connected me to MNL48 Rules. He just sort of did. The incident was a huge reason I stopped writing about MNL48.

• Like Like x 1