[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    Jillian "Jelay" Pilones, one of the popular contestant from PBB: Otso has joined the 3rd generation

2. tezikaki

tezikaki Kenkyuusei

no idea who she is but I am sure she will make it given past exposure. That's always how it is.

3. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Isn't she Lara's friend?
    Also a beatboxer(?) :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  4. tezikaki

tezikaki Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah now I remember.. she is definitely going in FOR SURE.

Edit: considering that she would eventually get in, I would be skeptical if she'd become a pushed or popular member since height matters and she's really tall (5'7"?) for a 48G idol like Cole.. in all honesty.

unless she got that Goddess look and charisma of Marikosama then I think this would be the case.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 8:09 PM
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    In case y'all are wondering

Jelay's on the left

6. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    If she's gonna be pushed if she gets in, I wonder if she'll be a package deal with Lara?

7. Suicchi

Suicchi Kenkyuusei

Here's their audition clip in PGT (Pilipinas Got Talent)

8. tezikaki

tezikaki Kenkyuusei

Lara's neven been pushed from the start as she's also tall for an idol or ace material to be specific, so I don't think this will be happening once this Jelay girl got in.

I am seeing more videos now of this new 3rd gen Jelay and it's more apparent that she will just be a regular member. I don't see that look or aura compared to current aces like Coleen Rans Sheki Gabb or even Belle to be pushed. She's very talented don't get me wrong, but that's not 48G idol is all about so let's be honest here.

I could see that she'll be getting the same treatment as Lara. If her non 48g fans can vote her way in, I think that will be just it and nothing special.. I hope I am wrong though and her current fandom supports her all the way to be noticed by mgmt.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020 at 6:22 PM