1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm so sad with these sudden graduations right at General Election time. Wasn't Sela one of the Kami7 girls? "River" was their best MV for me! (Yes, for me, it even surpassed "High Tension") Also, Gabb shared an InstaStory.

2. tonicjr

tonicjr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chanyapuk Numprasop
    What is Happening to MNL48!?

3. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

I don't see Sela and Belle ranking in the preliminary results so perhaps they are somehow disappointed, that could be one of the reason..

exiting gracefully w/o technically getting kicked out

..or maybe their individual fandom are holding out to see how they fair who knows

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    they announced their graduation

5. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

The group really cant catch a break . First DTI didnt approve the extension for the election so suddenly it had to end on the 30th. Then Sela, Aly, and Belle (Belle has been hinting about it tho) announced their graduation right after the announcement of sudden election deadline. Then when Gabb and Abby went to It’s Showtime to promote River one of the host started yelling at them to keep a distance, but he/she wasn’t like that when another girl group went their to promote and was shoulder to shoulder with them. Both members looked startled because of sudden change in program (they were suppose to be part of a game segment but they cut that out due to time constraint) and tried their best to promote. What makes it worse is that Gabb has a hearing impairment so she was most likely trying to make out what the host was saying and the host had the nerve to pretty much call them both an airhead live. To top that off the DJ for the show decided to play the girl group that the host was shoulder to shoulder with instead of River while they were promoting.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

They would rather graduate than being booted out during GE, that's what exiting gracefully is on this case.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  7. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Showtime Performances (ctto) click for full image

[​IMG]

8. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Their best outfit so far along side the Aitakata one, I can't wait to watch the performance ! Is it already out on youtube ?

9. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

It was uploaded few minutes after their guesting but its gone now on youtube. But it is upload on the show’s fb page.

FUn fact: during the performance Sheki did alot of 2nd voice blending and did the high note but its faint since her mic was on low. Hopefully their guesting tomorrow we can hear it better

here’s the link to the FB page performance
    https://fb.watch/2bYTbkhmC4/

edit: replaced the link

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Here's the link to their perf plus interview

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Thank you very much ❤

12. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

MNL48 guesting for PBB (pinoy big brother) opening. I just gotta say they killed that performance not only did perform River better than their showtime guesting they also performed part of the dance from BINI’s song very well.

13. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:

Here's the full opening production last night

14. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Incorrect. Sela ranked 28 in the preliminary rankings posted November 28th and would have ranked well for sure considering she was #3 and #2 the last two times. Belle had already stated publicly her intention to graduate, hence why she wasn’t included. They reposted the results as of Nov 29 without Sela as she announced graduation that day. Aly’s had not been confirmed so she showed in the final preliminary. I actually don’t think it has been confirmed even now. Could be wrong.

15. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Well for a top ace or kami 7, esp top 3 since the start suddenly being ranked out and too low, not even senbatsu, same sentiments as you can imagine. Same case for Aly which she ranked #1 center last year.

idk if both of them knew there is this thing that 48G fans do to wait for prelim results and go full in at the end. It's obvious their big fandom won't let this low ranking happen w/o any reason.

Not sure now if that will happen here since they got disappointed that it was not extended by DTI last I heard.. plan failed I guess.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  16. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

As far as I know the members individual fanclub have GC that have their family members in it. For Sela what I found out was that once the sudden deadline was announced her family member(s) told the Selaphim GC that she was not going to participate in the GE thats why they stopped accepting donations to vote for her few minutes after that deadline announcement. And admins of those GC tend to have close connections to the member’s family so I wouldnt be surprise if they knew a while back Sela wasnt going to participate but decided to keep the GE promotion going to not make it look suspicious. Although they did say all the money they earned so far that wasnt used to vote will go towards her schooling.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  17. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    OMG! MNL members Sheki, Frances, Brei, Jamie, and Amy performed a new original song titled Hashlove today!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

it's a xmas song. like the tune and hopefully it will pick up, have some impact and replay value seasonally like sakura which I heard has become a grad song locally.

and Brei now back rocking that bob cut girly vibe.. fits her better.

btw, I saw their rehearsal pics on socmedia btw some days ago.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

wow HHE really going all in before year ends..

HashLove MV

20. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Am I the only one bothered with some members’ FB profile still not being updated particularly Ruth, Miho and Cole?

• Agree Agree x 1