[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Judging by the wording, just one. I don't know if they'll push through with the free handshake tickets per CD or they will just limit that to the pre-orders. They'll probably want to push the sales of the pre-orders up.

I can send you one of mine (minus the handshake ticket, of course). What country are you from?

2. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    If any international fan is interested in buying and the site doesn't ship to your country, I can help you with that. :banana:

• Like Like x 1
  3. UnagiSushi48

UnagiSushi48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    UnagiSushi48
    I think some of us fans will be entering the international shipping business... [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. dunkindonato

Lol, "Wotas pushing the economy forward!"

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

6. dunkindonato

7. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

I declare a new Era. Starmusic Era :^^;: ( I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass. lol )

ShowTime Era ---> Starmusic Era :1st:

8. dunkindonato

Complete with appearances on "Gandang Gabi Vice"! Then the girls will be given new tasks, ala-Big Brother! Or they will wake up inside Big Brother House! :omfg:

Yeah, I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass....or lead to AKB48 Team MNL.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What the mall says (same as the app)

1. Pre-order of the album will start on September 24, 2018 only at Hallo Hall Mall (mall.hallohallo.com).
    2. FREE SHIPPING nationwide.
    3. One (1) album entitles to one (1) Handshake ticket.
    4. Shipping of items will start on the 1st week of October 2018.
    5. Pre-orders will be prioritized before the album's official release online and in record stores.
    6. After the pre-order duration, fans can purchase the album online and at Odyssey music store nationwide.

http://mall.hallohallo.com/collectibles-and-art/mnl48s-aitakatta-gustong-makita-debut-single/

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    but based on your post in this thread and PD48 thread (yeah, i saw you there, been lurking around there too :p) your wife doesn't want you to follow MNL48 though,

what does this means? starmusic?

12. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

That's why I asked to be notified when it's on ebay. ;) That way I can have it shipped to where I live, rather than where she lives. :p Besides, if I sent it to her I wouldn't get it for at least 6 months--maybe longer.

I also am on the SGO48 thread somewhat regularly as well as P48 (which you mentioned) and IZONE. ;) My social media severely lacks friends who share my interests. :explode:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. dunkindonato

Star Music is their record label. The company is under ABS-CBN, who has a partnership with HHE with regards to MNL48.

14. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Pre-order will be much faster then. Unlike the Photo sets S2 back then which the sale in MIM was first rather than the online order.

15. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i thought the 1st single was under star music, why post that? or it's just an announcement of the release of the 1st single.

wth, i'm getting confused though, with all this announcements coming left and right, and that cliffhanger post that i'm not used to (didn't follow those announcement bombs during MNLife/Laugh)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. UnagiSushi48

UnagiSushi48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    UnagiSushi48
    You move fast! [hehe] *is feeling both jealousy and respect* :D

17. dunkindonato

Welcome to the Roller-Coaster ride that is MNL48.

18. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I'm surprised that we aren't getting a DVD for this. So the "clear" version of Aitakatta is a myth then? I'm really hoping that we at least get this in a Jewel case instead of just a sleeve and that we'll get member photos inside.

19. dunkindonato

Well, we really don't know. There might be other editions down the road. FYI, Skirt Hirari in the CD was performed by Team L when previously only the senbatsu performed it. For some reason, I am starting to think there might be other editions that feature the other groups.

20. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Wait. Where did you hear THAT? And if that's the case, then was the third song done by Team N4?