1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

Just wanted to point out that BNK's handshake tickets only get you 8 seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yep, I think that's it. Too bad, he seems like a nice guy. Informative too with lots of inside info. I wonder why something simple as that would make him abandon stage48. He could just apologise if it really bothers him and all would go their merry way. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think he's still active in the MNL48 subreddit.

4. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tagalog version of Fortune Cookie is out!

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Thoughts.

-in the some parts the mv look low budgeted.
    I love their version tho it sounds great.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So about the handshake. I guess those who have solo slots are those who are popular enough to merit one.

Alice and Ash both have solo slots but were shafted out of KFC senbatsu.

So I guess MNL48 management likes to do it the same way as AKB48 management then :(

7. JigglerCuddlerRattler

JigglerCuddlerRattler Kenkyuusei

The MV looks kinda low budget but it sounds good and the lyrics are better

Ps. The girls can sing pretty well why use autotune that much?

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    the mv is low budget.agree

the girls can sing pretty well
    ...they are pretty... but why said "mushik" than music....

9. JigglerCuddlerRattler

Alyssa confirmed that they did not use autotune for pfc. And about "mushik" maybe theyre imitating how akb pronounces it.

[image deleted by mod - too tall/high]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2018
  10. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    This is what the PR says "These girls (new Senbatsu members) underwent a meticulous audition process to become part of the Senbatsu following the AKB48 system wherein each new single, a new batch of 16 members will perform the song in the album."

I also attended the same event, which is a media conference where @dunkindonato and I were invited as part of the online media. I can attest what we saw in that event.

Anyway, does that. Moving on.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I really think what's off with the MNL48 MV is the color grading. Like the video is supposed to look sharp and bright but the flawed use of filter made it hazy? It kinda gives an old video vibe.

Lol at "Myujik", seriously it would be better if they just pronounced it right. Like it was supposed to be a Pinoy strength that we're good with English pronunciation and now they intentionally mispronounced it to sound more like Japanese? ugh

Maybe instead of "Bakit and swerte ko?" they should have used "San na ang swerte ko?" atleast it will sound more consistent to the message of the lyrics which is about a girl longing for her crush to notice her.

On the positive side the lyrics and the voice quality improved so much and that's enough for me to appreciate the MV as a whole. I give more of a big deal to the music and they've done it right. Maybe it will be better if they match it with a high quality MV too. It will make big to MNL48's popularity. I think that's also the main reason why BNK48 gained so much popularity because their MV shows more aesthetic and class.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    I think the term is that the "color saturated."

Used earphones, I heard "Bakit ang swerte ko? "

Nope. The management already had data which member is everbody's Oshi. (Looks MNL48 app)
    Andi had small pox. Others, no idea for the reason of absence.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  13. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just dropping by to say that I just watched their live performance of Aitakata. Holy fuck, full live. This is so impressive. They have my total respect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Yup MV is too saturated they should have color corrected it. I'm ok with over saturation except for the Girl's skins. They look darker.

The filter is not consistent anyway, it's like there are many editors of this video and they just put the parts together.

15. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    idk about ya’ll but I very much prefer the sailor uniforms the girls at the back were wearing than the senbatsu uniforms :^^;:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. JigglerCuddlerRattler

And also can you spot whats wrong here

Ps sorry mods i didnt crop the pic i pisted earlier

[This one was too wide. The limit is 750 x 750. 1024 wide is too wide; 1024 tall is too tall.]
    [You can always choose to thumbnail your images; readers can then see a larger version with a click]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2018
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

That's not what it is about. Everyone assumed there would not be a filter. Then everyone assumed the second official release of the MV would be filter free. Then everyone assumed the cd itself would contain a filter free version. Dunkin basically felt that the entire MNL48 fandom across the world placed "blame" on his shoulders. I don't know why. He doesn't hold that much sway, does he? His gaming blog isn't that popular is it? He got upset because people made assumptions amd decided that everyone was blaming him. Nobody was saying he lied and nobody was blaming him.

18. JigglerCuddlerRattler

Am i the only one who noticed one of the cameran's cameo in the PFC mv?

19. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I watched it again.... but I cant get past off the "mushik" thing....
    I agree with you...JKT didn't do it with their kfc cover.... what I'm thinking is "is this the composer's choice of pronounciation?" or the singers' part that the management agreed to satisfy the jpopfans?(but its adding insult to injury i guess)

Because I watched it again... I realized l was expecting a quality of KFC... looking for an american that will shout " what's up philippines!"..... and looking for the HD like mv of KFC... that's why I'm frustrated.... but the quality of PFC is an akblike thing....somehow like oogoe quality....or skirt hirari quality....

and some people say that it might be the next dance craze in PH... it might not become like that....because of "mushik"... jk

20. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

You're talking about MVs from 8+ years ago being the same quality as KFC... :p

• Winner Winner x 2