1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Honestly I don't want a second gen yet. I know not everybody is gonna get pushed but there are a lot of girls that they can still feature before opening a second generation. Maybe do it in the two year anniversary when they've hopefully released a full album already, but not now.

2. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    AMEN
    to soon

3. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    not agreeing havin the 2nd gen
    they are so many in the group already:^^;:
    why have more:confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Any confirmation of how many they will take in...

For all I can see HHE realistically handle, they might just form Team 4 of MNL48 and put the 2nd genners and some KKS there.

Optimistically speaking

5. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Are they required to have generations every year?

Cos having 2nd gen girls after 50+ of 1st gen is too much. At this point of MNL48 existence.

6. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    Can we applaud showtime today since they allowed the fans inside the studio? It was the must lively appreance (cuz of the fans) EVER today , since whole time MNL48 showed their faces in that show.

About the 2nd gen, I'm not complaining. It may not necessary be a bunch of news girls. For eg ske n hkt48 2/3rd gens only 10 members or so we're introduced.

If mnl management follows the traditional route and not rush with the member selection, i dont think it will be a problem. I think if reveal the new 2nd gen at least the end of this year, were the fans will be okay with it by then.

They should never do that showtime thing ,that was a big mistake. They must just do the auditions privatly (bts is okay) and not into some survival show. It really jeopardize MNL48s image .until this day there is so much unnecessary hate cuz of that fr.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    I will tell what I know because even thou I enjoy following MNL48, management isn't that good.

Heard a news about forced graduation of 30 members.

8. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    That... is gonna be weird. And it will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Hope it is just a rumor.

I know of the management's poor performance but I hope they are not THAT incompetent to do this.

9. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

What the hell is forced graduation? It's the girls that decides their time to part ways with the group.

And by the way, it's only registration. So just like 2016-2018 registration to audition timeline, the 2nd gen search might last that long.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Forced graduation? then it is a baseless gossip. Never in the history of the 48 groups have they forced their girls to graduate because of a new batch [hehe]

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Well all the AKB48 8th generation disappeared as soon as the 9th generation was in place. In that case, all of them were KKS who were not promoted. Maybe they weren't forced, but read the handwriting on the wall. I don't really know the details.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    But the rumour was 30 girls who are already in their established groups are going to be forced to graduate. If this will happen....well..I don't want to imagine how the fans will response to this :blink:

13. megatram

megatram Kenkyuusei

the group has just started to be recognized by the public and if this were true it would be bad for the group. While Fans would riot, non-fans would think twice if they want to support a group that would remove old members because the management wanted new ones.

Sent from my X300 using Tapatalk

14. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Most of my oshis are the promoted ones so I'll bet they're safe but if HHE will forced 30 members to graduate, I will leave this fandom. That is not ever right.

Also can anyone enlighten me about the challengers in their showtime days? Are they really management picked? (Maybe they have backers?) and the challengers that have debuted is part of the 2nd senbatsu?

I don't know what to say....

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  15. onego123

onego123 Member

Skip to the 2nd paragraph. (this is in the MUM thread because they're allegedly going to do an audition show too)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...-discussion-thread.20969/page-25#post-1536453

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Thanks for clarifying.

It seems like management is doing what they want and did not care for fan votes. Also what I get is they seem to really push those challengers and some of them are even part of the second senbatsu. Some thing is maybe up.

With the 2nd gen audition announcement, I just hope they don't do this same mistake. Just hold a private audition and just announce the 2nd gen girls in a press con I guess.

17. onego123

onego123 Member

MNL is starting to be recognized by the general public, the amount of hate that they got at the beginning has died down some, and the fans that management betrayed are slowly starting to trust them again. If they mess up the 2nd gen audition I honestly think it'll hurt the group a lot more than the 1st gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

From what I heard they all some sort of character test miserably so that why they are not around

19. Neruha

Neruha Kenkyuusei

so..

i guess beginner or heavy rotation for the next single hmmm

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

It's probably Heavy Rotation but Beginner is my original wish for a 3rd single so I'm happy either way.

• Agree Agree x 1