1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Let's appoint Okappa to the captain position :fear:

2. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Why is there hardly any members threads?
    [UKN48] Seiji Reina Self pv

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Seiji Reina? It was there. NGT KKS section.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol wut...I posted this in her thread last month and someone before me already posted it 2 or 3 weeks ahead of me without the sub ver.

But anyway thanks for posting it again so I can watch it again. Reina is awesome.

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Since it was broadcast in full on Showroom, here's the talk show segment of today's @ JAM Expo with NGT's members.
    Members featured in the first half:
    Kitarie - Hinatan - Okappa - Gatanee
    Tsugumin - Riko - Anju - Ayanyan
    Members featured in the second half:
    Ogiyuka - Maho - Katomina - Ayakani
    Rika - Mofu - Noepii - Renapon

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  6. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    A lively lot they are.... uniquely NGT48.

Edit :
    The tables were turned against the MC all of the sudden by the girls in the second half.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Had a really good laugh at this.

Some notes of that I made while watching that live last night.

Part 1

After kitarie grad she wants to get a job in niigata, preferably acting job

Gatanee is flirts with kuro chan lol

Tsgumin tried to cut her own eyebrow and it seems she failed so she is hiding it with her bangs lol

Riko and kitarie will battle in janken. Kitarie saidshe wont hold back and destroy her. Riko replies she wont lose to her either lol

Part 2

The trio steals the show: Rikachan, Ogiyuka and Noepii

They were just so rowdy kuro chan was in a pinch and a riot almost broke out XD

Katomina randomly whispered to kuro chan to lose some weight at the end before leaving the stage, and kuro chan was like wtf thought she would say something normal lmaoooo

*Side notes: NGT wotas are hella funny bunch and SR peeps always like to bully Rikachan once they have the chance.

DIJMwrkUAAEHB0M.jpg DIJP08oVwAA6Yks.jpg

They rather touch Kuro Chan bald head than Nagaoka's long curly perm hair XD

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    are we getting a second single this year or not?

9. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Tell where the rest of the members threads are NIII shows only 4 KKS only 3 just looked at thread again

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ That's odd, I can see 15 NIII, 9 KKS and 1 graduated for sure.

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Posted on Photolog yesterday, thought of sharing it here as an interesting tidbit.
    NGT's dream football team, according to Nanako. (・∀・)
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/902172617511014400

"Since the last round of qualifications for the World Cup is imminent, I tried to make a formation consisting only of NGT48's adult members.
    The formation is a 4-1-2-3.
    Because of her achievements at the (AKB) Sports Event, I expect Maho-chan to score goals, so I've put her as a forward.

I like to think that Kani and Mofu are the types who will stay strong in a crucial situation, so they seem like they may score a goal. Maybe they can occasionally provide a good assist for Maho-chan? So they'll be forwards, too.

The midfielders are NaaPiyo (Nanako and Miharu). Well, these two can't do much physical activity, so there's no particular explanation.

The defensive midfielder is Rika-hime. If you ask what's important for a defensive midfielder, that's stamina. Recently she has shown to have the stamina to complete her 24 hours Showroom. There shouldn't be any problems (?)

The defense is Otaki, Marina, Rie-san, Yukirin-san. Here are gathered all the members with a strong-ish motherly spirit. I assume that by putting their motherly nature to good use, they will carry out their role as defense.

The goalkeeper is Ayanyan.
    If there's such a cute girl as a goalkeeper, no player from the opposite team will probably ever kick the ball.

How's that?
    While I love relay marathons, I also love soccer.
    Japan representatives, you all have my support!"

EDIT:
    For those wondering about the younger members, there was also a follow-up which was posted today.
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/902508143690649601

"Since it was particularly appreciated, here's the second part. This time, it's junior members.
    Takakura Japan

Coach→Takakura Moeka (I couldn't really decide where to place Moe-chan, so I made her the coach)

The forward is Hinata. Being a battle-ready asset, she gives an absolute sense of security that she can definitely score points.

The position behind the striker goes to Yamada. Being the same age as Hinata, I expect some close teamwork between them. She might also serve the role of playmaker very well.

The wings are Kado-chan, Renapon. I chose them as wings thinking that, if we had two dexterous people, we could get to see some splendid dribblings.

I put Ayutaro and Riko as defensive midfielders.
    Rittan has unfathomable physical strenght. And, in the case of Ayutaro, whose smile will save the world, keeping a balance with defense is also her speciality.

The side-backs are Katomina and Maumau.
    Simply perfect. With these two people, who are the fastest even within NGT, there won't be any problems.

The center-backs are the NyaaNyaa pair (Reinya and Ainya). If you have these two in front of the goal, you have nothing to worry. I expect them to also take care of the defense line.

The goalkeeper is Tsugutsugu.
    I want her to take advantage on her height.
    (Oh, and she will also catch the ball even in the event of an own goal...)"

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  13. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I know whats wrong now at the bottom of thread it show an option to show hidden stuff

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I got it. You must have "Ignored" that guy. It affect what you can see and not.

15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Two-part interview with Katomina, Hinatan, Maho, Gatanee, Ogiyuka and Kado-chan.
    Of course, the discussion revolves mainly around the progress NGT has made at this year's Sousenkyo, and what new things members want to attempt in the future. In between, there's also some more casual questions about the new vinyl release, their recommended movies and what "surprising natural aspect" members possess (for some reason, here the discussion immediately turned to Katomina being adorably airheaded~).
    http://top.tsite.jp/entertainment/geinou01/i/36687038/
    http://top.tsite.jp/entertainment/geinou01/i/36687039/

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  16. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I don't know how to put it, I have watched AKB48 Team 8, STU48 and NGT48 performances @ JAM EXPO 2017. I have to say I find the NGT48 performance more engaging and enjoyable. Call me bias.

NGT48 team put on a mini theater performance that you would experience in Niigata.

1. NGT48 theater overture using the LED screen.
    2. Come bouncing on stage.
    3. They look directly into cameras as though they are old friends.
    4. They are not afraid to add personal touches to the choreography especially where it seems 'dead'/stagnant.
    5. They laugh it off where they made a mistake.
    6. They know how to segue to the next song gracefully.
    7. Acknowledges the audience with sly hand waves.
    8. Facial expressions right for the moment and dance like there is no tomorrow, they give their all.
    9. There is the theatre outro which they take the time to properly thank the audience. Not just bow and run off the stage.

The audience respond in kind.

Haven't found a complete NGT48 @ JAM EXPO 2017 video, so I might upload my niconico version later.
    edit:
    if the video does not show watch the video here
    Remember to turn on your VPN.

They don't look like a group that is only just turned 2. Presentation is polished. May be because there are so many baitoAKB and Draft members who kinda set the level of excellence expected. Others who have been through the initial training but failed other sister groups' auditions.

Edit 2: NGT48 staff must be commended for actually putting the 'Away' package together. The support staff played a big part in actually drumming up the audience's excitement and expectations.

Here's my gripe point : STU48 does not have a stage, I can overlook that.
    Team 8 on the other hand, have been on tours and concerts. There is a visual overture AKB48 ver used at the NHK hall at the end of 2016. Why did the support staff put in so little effort to drum up the audience excitement and expections! The technology is there at the venue, Fully Utilise It!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    ^ How does one "turn on their VPN"? I'm confused, what is that? :^^;:

18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

Here's an introduction https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network.

And if you wondering why I said 'your VPN', it is because you normally pay for such a service and have your username and a password assigned.

Best to connect to a Japanese VPN server. You want YouTube to think you are viewing from within Japan, therefore the regional restrictions placed by AKS on the songs are not activated.

:^O^:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    BIASED!! STU WAS THE BEST

jk The Eitos was pretty damn good that day too, the #Sukinanda they performed was very refreshing and I'd say even more rightfully oriented for them to perform at their age lol

20. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

Oh. Welp. I probably will keep using unblocking proxies sites then. I can't afford one of those yet.