1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There are free VPNs with sites in Japan, but they seem not to have a lot of bandwidth. They are good for online voting when only "residents" of Japan can vote, but I don't know about shows.

2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    For that song, I was expecting more smiles (or at least a lot more from Yuiyui being the centre). That girl doesn't smile enough! I was wondering if she actually did like performing the song.

I feel like the girls were trying to do an exact copy of the original, which is boring as I have watched the MV enough and is many more times more colourful.

How many sets of costumes does Team 8 have? That grey white set doesn't not work on a dark background. About time they get another set, like the team surprises dresses that NGT48 uses - reduce the red patches , but have more of reflective (grey, white or pastel) patches.

That is more of a staff/management which I consider staff, issue. Unless the girls choose it themselves, which I hope was not.

Another staff gripe again, white and blue lights on mostly grey dresses and black socks and shoes, worst combination. The lights just flash on and off, they don't change position until a colour change. Did they leave the lighting coordination to the event staff? STU48's lighting coordination was a lot better. Team 8's was like so basic. NGT48's, well you know.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Aesthetics of the stage technicalities really isn't my concern unless it hinders their performance like lighting, mic fails etc And I'm no expert in that field.

I'm more concerned about the actual performance from the group itself.

Cuz I mean it's not the costume that makes the performance good but the actual girls performing it by singing and dancing right? If they are good then it doesn't really matter what costume they wear. And if they do happen to get a costume to match the stage then great lol To me those are all just accessories.

Entertainment wise, all three groups rocked.

4. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    DImR63-UMAAiQgh.jpg

Does it mean Ogiyuka is now the ace of NGT48?

6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    OgiYuka is currently the most well known member. Being part of Kami-7 gives her better advertising credibility than compared to Kitarie or Hinata. Her rags to riches story might encourage more diamonds in the rough/hidden gems to apply.

NGT48 has many aces. It just depends when and where they do shine.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but where's the second single?!

IT'S SEPTEMBER!!!

:gavel:

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    As soon as November I think

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When it snows?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Their 2 AKB48 b-side songs were made when snow was abundant. Their signature?

11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Wake me up when September ends.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's what I'm thinking.
    They could very well take the free slot STU left open, but they should announce it asap, since it's now less than two months away.

It just feels dumb on their part to not take advantage of the SSK hype and get better sales.
    Same goes for that overdue second gen. Where are those auditions?!

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Second single don't need to be announced months before like how debuts are, maybe they're in process preparing it now and waiting for the right time to announce. We don't know what they're doing before the announcement, right?

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but if it's indeed coming at the beginning of November (AKB is probably going for the end of it), two months is about right.
    Or maybe they'll go for December like NMB last year, but I feel AKB ending the cycle is about right.

As for auditions, with Otaki graduating as well, it's about time.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Winter themed single? It'd be great. I love winter, fuck, I live in Indonesia.

16. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Since Aki-P is busy w/ many outside and 46 projects, I am not surprised if NGT cannot get 2nd single this year. Maybe there was a reason they got NIII3 stage...

17. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

NGT48's upcoming single might be Kitarie's graduation center. With Otaki graduating too, it's possible we'll get a 2nd gen before the 2nd single. I want to be optimistic, but we might not get it anytime soon, hence Kitarie's spring graduation date. Having a single every 6months would be ideal, but like @antares said with everything going on, it's hard to imagine management putting up a single around Nov, and another in spring. Anyway, it would be nice if the new gen met Kitarie before she leaves.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    NGT48 already got opportunities that the other sister groups got much later on.

I love it how the girls keep encouraging fans to visit their theatre in Niigata. They haven't lost sight of the fact Niigata businesses and their identity to the Prefecture, have brought in so many commercial opportunities that other sister groups haven't got and one group is trying to emulate.

NGT48 management better start getting 2nd Generation girls in before Kitarie leaves. The current batch of girls are stretched thin when some are on AKB48 promotional tours.

19. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Poor Katomina, hopefully her momentum will be in the near future.

So, it won't have snow? Will be released in early December means they will make the PV in autumn.