[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Cisalpine88 but that has been a mere month! I'm discovering things even in my collection, so something this fresh is a nice surprise, but nowhere close to stalled.

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Oh wow! Cute NGT Oshi performance and congrats to Gen 2! :banana:

3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I love it how all the 1st Gen are in a NGT48 uniform/costume. All the 3 centers are in the A-side song costumes that they centered and Okappa is a special case - Kami-level song Max Toki.

I feel there is a certain level of elegance in every poster eventhough each one is so very different.

Edit:

I am just slowly catching up on previous performances the group has done away from their normal stage performances. Was on YouTube rewatching some of the early clips the girls performed on AKB48 Shows and the reading the (on average mostly positive) comments (mostly Japanese - had Google Translate help). The Max Toki clip on AKB48 Show had a lot of heartfelt comments and some of the comments are very recent too. Quite a few 46 fans started following NGT because of this song.

I am impressed that the girls had performed as a whole group on AKB48 Show a few times before their theatre was ready. Performing AKB48 staple songs with costumes borrowed from the main group didn't feel out of place! But I think the number of times they were on AKB48 Show required them on their part to put in the hard work to give a good performance, and this sort of experience has transferred on to when the theatre opened, and up till now.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  4. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    (Dead link removed by Mod)

NGT48 New Chapter (1st part)

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They love to interview the female fans don't they :fear:

But what an amazing documentary. So much feels while I was watching this. :cute:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

【Limited Time】 NGT 48 National Handshake Party @ Kyoto Pulse Plaza which can enjoy a mini live of about 1 hour on May 27 (Sun)! Limited release of mini-live patterns at Toki Messe! / NGT 48 [Official]
    [Google Translated Title]

I so wished I am in Japan right now.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Hiya. Since I'm not seeing anyone volunteering to translate the NGT Sousenkyo pledges after all these days, I hope you don't mind if I do it myself for those who care:

https://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo53rd/candidate?group=ngt

Ogino Yuka (#10): Taking part in the rice harvesting at some place in Niigata this autumn, and afterward helping out the workers there to prepare onigiri, to be then distributed at the theater show
    Oguma Tsugumi (#70): Holding a cooking broadcast on Showroom together with my mother
    Kato Minami (#16): Holding a street performance in the streets of Niigata
    Sato Anju (#40): Office Lady Anju's Problem Counseling Room ~Theater Edition~
    Sugahara Riko (#80): On Showroom, playing Juliet from the theater play "Romeo & Juliet" and reenacting the last scene all by myself
    Takakura Moeka (#16): Applying hair extensions to my bobcut and performing at the theater like this
    Tano Ayaka (#80): Attending a handshake event with no makeup
    Nakai Rika (#12): Holding a fan meeting at the theater (a DMM broadcast will also be arranged)
    Nishigata Marina (#17): Holding a radio show on Showroom, where I'll invite as guests each one of the members individually
    Hasegawa Rena (#35): Making a successful homecoming to my old middle school baseball club and practicing together with them, while broadcasting it on Showroom
    Homma Hinata (#7): Participating at an event in my hometown of Murakami, and holding a mini solo live there
    Murakumo Fuka (#100): Preparing tarekatsudon by myself on Showroom and broadcasting myself as I eat it
    Yamaguchi Maho (#17): Moving out of my current home. The packages will exceptionally be showcased through Showroom broadcasts.
    Yamada Noe (#60): Creating a short drama titled "History of Yamada"
    Ando Chikana (#100): Holding a Showroom broadcast showing myself as I make homemade cookies
    Sato Kairi (#100): Holding a Showroom broadcast where I'll move my ears
    Takahashi Nanami (#100): A show of me quickly switching between seven different cosplays
    Tsushima Yunako (#100): Updating Photolog as many times as the number of my rank
    Fujisaki Miyu (#100): Taking a two-shot with all the NGT48 members (2nd generation included) and then broadcasting it on Showroom

Kado Yuria (#65): Creating my last film as a movie director
    Kusakabe Aina (#100): Giving a demonstration of my cheerleading skills on Showroom over a one week period
    Seiji Reina (#77): On Showroom, performing a song with lyrics and music created by me
    Takahashi Mau (#100): On Showroom, holding a solo fashion show of my own clothes
    Nakamura Ayuka (#49): Broadcasting a solo on-location show all by myself (involving camera shooting and touring ramen restaurants), with a meet-and-greet with fans for the final part
    Nara Miharu (#20): Dying my hair (for a limited period of time only)
    Nishimura Nanako (#75): Holding a Showroom broadcast as I march through the 5th stage of the Hakone Ekiden

---

As a little side note:
    Nanako's original intention was actually to run a full marathon (covering all 42km of it, yes). For reference: back in March 23 she even held a poll on Showroom to ask fans to choose which pledge they'd prefer to see between:
    1) Attending the handshake event/theater performance with her hair styled into twintails (in the case of the handshake event, while also wearing a serafuku uniform)
    2) The aforementioned marathon (for which Nanako would have also done preliminary training)
    3) Wearing bangs
    https://twitter.com/tyorappe_4846/status/977174299235663872
    And, to not much surprise, choice number 2 gained the absolute majority of the votes. I still need to find out why it was reduced to only a single stage of ekiden, however.

Gatanee's ranking goal was stated somewhere as "#17", and somewhere else (including her interview on the latest issue of BOMB) as just ランクアップ/"ranking up" from last year's position, which was #41.
    On the same interview, there was also a wonderful explanation for this, where she reasoned that the Sousenkyo isn't a place where to say "I'll personally work to get myself to that spot", but rather a place where instead you receive a ranking thanks to all the supporting fans giving you a push forward -- in other words, she felt as if it wasn't up to her to decide on a number.
    But anyway, for some reason, it's the former that made it into the final draft.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    http://ngt48.xn--efvn9s.jp/archives/1071366725.html

NGT48 Mail (Mobile Mail App)

Has anyone outside of japan signed up? if so how did you do it?

Edit 1
    Well I took the plunge and signed up. You do need a VPN active (at least on my android) or else the subscribe button (which brings up Google Play Store) won't work. You can get the apk searching the web.

Edit 2
    I subscribed to another member's mail and was able to do so without needing the VPN. I think my NGT48 Mail ID is now validated after the 1st subscription.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  10. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Thank you so SO much for translating!! ALL THE PLEGDES ARE SO GOOD <3
    Tsugumin, cause I NEED THIS SHOWROOM; Katomina, because it'd be AMAZING; Rittan, because her acting is SO good! I'd love to see her reenact it!; Okappa's, cause it'd be really funny to see her with long hair ÇLKAJSDGO; Renapon, it'd be fun to see her interact in her former school club!; Hinatan, because PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THE PRECIOUS GEM SHE IS! She's so good at everything, it'd be a great mini live! Noepii, cuz OMG CAN YOU IMAGINE A DRAMA ABOUT HER ÇLAKDSJGOI and Reinya! I really want to her a song she composed herself <3

11. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Anyone knows how to save photos on that NGT Mail app??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    This is going to be a very expensive month. I originally thought I might put in a vote for someone outside of NGT48 but now I am low on votes even for NGT48 after seeing the hard work and watching showroom broadcasts of the girls.

Niconico is going to broadcast the 1st day votes results 20180530.

NGT48
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv313322462
    【NGT48枠】AKB48世界選抜総選挙 速報発表

Main broadcast
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv313297867
    AKB48世界選抜総選挙 速報発表~AKB,SKE,NMB,HKT,NGT,STU全国6都市から生中継~

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
  14. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I was wondering why until I basically saw the photo log. What a pity we can't save the pics. I can only save screenshots.

Do we get a log of emails we have replied to? I am not sure if the mail got sent.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  15. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

All the NGT girls in the prelims!
    107 – Oguma Tsugumi
    84 – Takakura Moeka
    83 – Yamaguchi Maho
    62 – Nishigata Marina
    46 – Nakai Rika
    29– Nishimura nanako
    22- Honma Hinata
    20- Yamada Noe
    19- Nakamura ayuka
    11 – Hasegawa Rena
    9- Kato Minami
    7 – Tano Ayaka
    1 – Ogino Yuka

Congrats to all the newcomers!! Let's hope they keep their positions XD

• Like Like x 5
  16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Hinata should be higher, while Moeka... well, it would be better for her to be higher, such drop could be depressing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Media deleted.

NST news coverage focused on NGT48 from yesterday's AKB48 53rd Single SSK preliminaries.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Sounds like NGT will play a signicant role in the upcoming Maji Muri series, time for me to re-evaluate it:
    https://mantan-web.jp/article/20180531dog00m200073000c.html

[Start of the NGT-related snippets]
    ドラマの舞台は、日本有数の大企業である不動産会社「神崎ランド」によって作られた、私立嵐ヶ丘学園で、そこには、同社の社長令嬢である生徒会長・カイザーの下に組織された生徒会メンバーや、親衛隊と呼ばれる実行部隊の「選民」、それ以外の「平民」というヒエラルキーが存在し、学園は生徒会長の圧倒的な力で支配されていた。
    The drama is set in the Arashigaoka Private Academy, created by Kanzaki Land, one of the most prominent real estate companies in Japan. There, a hierarchy exists: on one part are the "Elite Citizens", consisting of the members of the student council -- which is formed under the rule of the council president, nicknamed Kaiser, who is the daughter of the company's CEO -- and an enforcement unit called "bodyguards". Outside that are the "Common People". The academy is ruled by the council president with an iron fist.

生徒会長・神崎亜蘭(カイザー)役は「NGT48」の本間日陽さん、生徒会副会長・加藤綾乃(ビスマルク)役は同グループの荻野由佳さんで、一番隊隊長・葵日向(アインツ)役で同じくNGT48の加藤美南さん、二番隊隊長・菊池知子(ツヴァイ)役でAKB48の谷口めぐさんが出演する。
    Playing in the role of the student council president Kanzaki Aran (Kaiser) will be NGT48's Homma Hinata, the council vice-president Kato Ayano (Bismarck) will be Ogino Yuka from the same group, the commander of the first brigade Aoi Hinata (Einz) will be Kato Minami also from NGT48, the commander of the second brigade Kikuchi Satoko (Zwei) will be AKB48's Taniguchi Megu.
    [End of the NGT-related snippets]

Probably got the given names of some of the characters wrong.
    Did you know? "Arashi ga Oka" is basically the Japanese title of Wuthering Heights.
    Did you also know? Akimoto should lay off HoI4 Kaiserreich.
    Turns out, by looking up on Wikipedia, that 親衛隊 is also the Japanese name for SS and other similar para-military corps, for that matter, I hope such a coincidence was unintentional.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  19. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    I'm nearly 100% sure, here we've got the reason why Minamon dyed her hair blonde! Either way, super excited for this! Especially commander Einz!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    love the reactions in this picture taken when the #1 in the prelims was announced (lol Noepii in the background!)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1