1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Kenkyuusei

Thanks MIZ...

But actually, Stage48 “deserves” a can of gasoline and some matches (Enter catchphrase here). :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Striped out some comment(not deleted). Just to point out that yours can state your opinion respectfully without the derailing part.

Wold be glad if yours tone it down it on your own next post onward. Much appreciated.

• Old Old x 1
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Massive props to you for keeping this thread alive in the right way (*wink wink*) with all this info dude. Only got the non-commentary version of RH2018, which members are commentators?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Arinko

Arinko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    Ogiyuka
    Hinatan
    Okappa
    Mihachan

Disc 2 75-51 had disinterested members that went off talking about a boat while a 'team surprise' song was performed. My bias here.

Seems these commentaries were done after the Guam trip as there were references to it in the commentaries.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Piyochan?? That's awesome. Gotta love how All NGT members get their moments to shine. ♡ as if they predicted her rise in SSK lol.

6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    Rika was on disc 3 50-26... She had to explain most of the NGT48 team dynamics when NGT48 *songs* were performed but she is also a fan of other groups' songs.

errata edit

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Interesting. Would've loved commentary from the know-it-alls, Mofu and Ainya though :')

8. Arinko

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka

Koko dake vol 32

• Like Like x 2
  9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Is there anyone admin here ?
    Could you rearrange members with right teams now please?
    I don't want to see Ayutarou, Mihachan, Nanako, Kadochan, Ayanyan, Reinya, Ainya, Maumau be in trainee sub-category anymore :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm necroposting here but I'll explain quickly.
    It's a really simple reason. We like the person herself, not what we could "get" from her. We think she's pretty rad so we follow her and support any endeavor she follows because we like to see her succeed :) Nothing else to it. I for one see part of my own struggles reflected in hers, so I can relate to her and strive to be as persevering as her. I'm sure many people feel the same about their oshi. They as a person is just appealing to their fanbase and these fans don't care about ranks or sales or even their scandals as long as they emotionally connect to their narrative.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    NGT48 seemed to have suddenly gotten very busy. Especially with so many appearances lined up so near each other. Now with the promo by Rockin Japan's editor, NGT48 is getting a lot of visibility.

Edit:

D3 & 2nd Gen training camp

Edit 2:
    https://twitter.com/echi_gon/status/1016626904495869952

Mascot jokers.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    THIS is an exemplary answer. (basically ANY answer is "OK" if she's your Oshi). I personally feel sadden & loss of Jurina's recent situation - I really wanted to see what she'd do in "Produce48" and the 53rd single - I've seen what she "Can do" - I wanted to see something 'Different' (MORE!!) - Now, that's on hold.

I like my Idols for relatively the same reason as you - I see "potential" & character ect... and to some degree it might "scripted" like WWE Wrestling - so in that light I can't stand Geesh's character (In the way many of you can't stand Rika's) - I'm sure they are BOTH very charming & interesting people. Despite my loathing of Geesh (it's more about "what she represents" as an Idol to me) I wish her ALL the Fans in the world- who am I to judge? (right?). Her stardom & popularity educates me on what is "popular" or loved in JPOP Idols... The same can be said for Rika yes? I am well aware Geesh is ranked HIGHER than Rika & has far more "cred" as an Idol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Ayakani and Hinatan are featured on today's episode of BSN's Suiyoumi Night, basically going on a tour around the various ice cream shops of the city to give a report of what's the latest trend this summer. Nothing else to add, except watch it and enjoy~
    Actually, I must confess this is my first time hearing that both of them together form the "Ice Cream Club" inside of NGT. At any rate, given Hinatan's known love for ice cream, I guess she could finally have her fill of it this time. (´▽`)

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka

Kani and Hinatan eating show :)

Argh..... same as Cisalpine's......

What I do know is that Kani loves her sweets.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Correct. I do think people are overreacting to Rika's character. I like her, she's rebellious and won't let anyone step on her or insult, which I respect. Just because you're an idol doesn't mean that you must tolerate bullying. Besides, comparatively Rika hasn't reached any sort of peak as an idol yet (while Miichan in comparison is slowly graduating to entertainer), so we have yet to see what she can do and I wouldn't like something like recent events to ruin her career. I do consider the love ban rule to be absurd and someone "breaking it" is not an indicator of character, personality or talent... unless you're ditching everything to see your partner, in which case, how irresponsible. Still, in an ideal world what idols do in their honest to God spare time shouldn't be of our concern as long as they don't hurt themselves or others.
    Not to mention I do like me an underdog and Rika might as well be still considered one, in a sense.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    WHO is putting a LINE thru your "Free Speech"?? I mean - that's kinda of 'Jerk' move. Someone did it to me...but I was using Hyperbole & being kinda 'snarky' so it played into my joke that someone "Lined it" - but you have an honest opinion & respectfully stated it. What Gives??

IS this "Sour Grapes" because someone said something "NICE" about Rika -
    Oh, God Forbid - The Geesh Oshi & the Troll found 'common ground' & respect each other- Heavens. IS there a reason WHY that "Crossed-Out" line needs to be there??

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The cross-out is comedic, man :wtf: i'm not putting a line through my free speech, I said it anyway and it can be read by anyone. It's fine. If I didn't want anyone to read it I wouldn't write it :p

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    That's fine - I had a Mod do that to me (in this very thread). I was sticking up for you, I thought someone was 'Meddling' in your post. Cool.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    The next AKB48SHOW! will nearly be like a NGT48SHOW!

Opening skit by Ogiyuka and Mofu
    2 songs (Midori to Mori and Hansei Soda)
    1 KatominaXNoepii
    Narrator is Miha chan

7/15(日)
    ●23:00
    AKB48SHOW! #192
    http://www.nhk.or.jp/akb48show-blog/100/301619.html
    NGT48「みどりと森の運動公園」&「反省ソーダ」フルTV初披露!/かとみな美術館に山田!
    出演:#NGT48 #加藤美南 #山田野絵 #荻野由佳 #中井りか #長谷川玲奈 #高橋真生 #中村歩加
    OPコント:#荻野由佳 #村雲颯香
    ナレーション:#奈良未遥

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1