1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Mad mad mad props to the creator. Totally made my day, if it weren't for 2ki slaying so hard at Janken.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Translated some of the Photolog updates the 2ki girls posted today.

2ki、2nd place - Otsuka Nanami
    [​IMG]
    Good evening! It's Otsuka Nanami✊✌️✋

Today was the Unit Janken Taikai!!!

The result is the runner up!!! 2nd place!!!✨✨

I am really thankful to the 6 people who did the rock-paper-scissors, and thank you for the hard work!!!

I am so thankful we were allowed to see such a beautiful view even though we are just newbies

We will take this opportunity in activities thanks to this result!!
    I'll be glad if you support us

It also seems like we'll get a coupling song... I'm so happy! I want to make it the best song

And tomorrow is a handshake event in Makuhari Messe!!!
    I'll be waiting for you in Lane 106 in slot 3 (12:00〜13:30)!!
    I want us to talk about the Janken and many other things

Well then! See you〜☺️

Runner ups ☆彡- Sogabe Yume
    [​IMG]
    Good Evening! It's Sogabe Yume.

Today was the Janken Taikai!
    Our result was, somehow, 2nd place

Although I didn't think we'll win until so far...
    I'm filled with emotion m(._.)m

I was allowed to play rock-paper-scissors
    In the 4th round (B Block Deciding match)✊
    I was so nervous、、ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Tomorrow is a handshake event in Makuhari Messe!
    I also have my first 1-shot video and 2-shot photo events∩^ω^∩
    I'll be waiting in the 6th slot in lane 105✨

Janken Taikai - Tominaga Yuu✊✌️✋
    [​IMG]
    We are the runner ups for the Janken Taikai!!
    Thank you so much to all the people who supported us
    We were nervous and excited!
    It was fun~♪

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    This should give them a confidence boost.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Ayutaro and Renapon on today's episode of NajiRate, BSN TV, promoting the new single

Also, found this short TV appearance of Miharu and Maho on Wacchi, Aomori television, dating to a few days ago, both for single promotion and to announce the upcoming broadcast of Niigatta Friend in the prefecture.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    AiKaBu
    NGT48 members that made it into the Senbatsu
    2位 #荻野由佳 Ogino Yuka
    11位 #山口真帆 Yamaguchi Maho
    12位 #菅原りこ Sugahara Riko
    13位 #高倉萌香 Takakura Moeka
    15位 #村雲颯香 Murakumo Fuka

Members that missed getting into Senbatsu
    17位 西潟茉莉奈 Nishigata Marina
    18位 中村歩加 Nakamura Ayuka
    19位 本間日陽 Homma Hinata
    26位 西村菜那子 Nishimura Nanako

Koko Dake 201810

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  8. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope not only Sekai no Hito he but also the whole discography of NGT48 to be available on digital music distributions (iTunes, Spotify, etc) in 119 countries as it was announced. Also the future releases, hope those're available outside Japan since the flying get.

10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NGT48 - Sekai no Hito e on Spotify as accessed from Indonesia

Screenshot_2018-10-19-03-34-51-033_com.spotify.music.png Screenshot_2018-10-19-03-35-00-258_com.spotify.music.png Screenshot_2018-10-19-03-35-10-893_com.spotify.music.png

Now I'm waiting for the rest of discography of the group to be available on Spotify. (^^)v

12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Sony isn't joking around when they say it was going to be available in other countries. They made it available in all three common music streaming platforms.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I assume some of you might have watched it already, but yesterday TV Asahi aired the Roppongi Hills Natsu Matsuri - Summer Station concert that NGT48 had back in August, 19.
    Here's the full recording of the broadcast for everyone's enjoyment:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av34192428

[​IMG]

---
    Also, call me too late, but I realized just now that the recording of the special theater stage that the 2nd gen members had back on the 14th of this month is also available at the usual place (though I don't know for how much longer again).
    As I said somewhere else before, holding a 2nd gen-only special stage, and doing so in celebration for their achievement at the Janken tournament (for that matter, nice idea to add intermissions in between the song performances where the members would look back and comment at footage of their best moments from the same event), sounds like the best possible way to let them have a proper theater debut, to me.
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av33817779

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    This reminds me of something child psychologists mentioning, that if there is a big age gap between the eldest and the next sibling, the younger sibling gets treated like a first born child again.

I see this happening with NGT48's 2nd Gen. They are being treated like a whole new 1st Gen again. They recognise they have seniors like how the 1st Gens did with seniors from AKB48G. There is a big 3-year gap between the Generations. What applied to the 1st Gens as the initial hardships they went through or what works for the 1st Gens may not apply to the current situation of the 2nd Gens. The 1st Gens will give advise when needed but will leave the 2nd Gens to find their own identity like how they did. But mostly the 1st Gens are secure in their identity and have established themselves. It is now for the 2nd Gens to do the hard yards to be remembered by fans.

Looking back, this turned out to be a good 3-year gap. Us fans may not have agreed about the gap though, but it was good for the members.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about the Aomori three (Mahohon, Mihachan, and Tsunamayo), including a handshake and mini live scheduled for November 11 in Aomori.

"Three people actively doing local activities such as carrying out the location in Aomori Prefecture within the program. Yamaguchi said, "Fans will listen to sightseeing (about Aomori), learn about local, and say" hiba "at a handshake meeting," smiling.

Three people also appear on the mini handshake meeting & mini live held at Elm city shopping center in Goshogawara on November 11th. The handshake party starts from 11:30 am in the first part, from 2:30 pm in the second part, from 1:30 pm in the mini-live. The handshake party is limited to CD buyers, free viewing of mini live.

img_e15a42718ac06b0a1090e0d759aee07a153176.jpg

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181024-00000009-webtoo-l02

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Aomori beauty =)

17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Uhhh, this part actually says the following (for context, it also comes after a paragraph informing the readers that Niigatta Friend is starting its broadcast in the Aomori prefecture from this month):

番組内で青森県でのロケも実施するなど、地元での活動も積極的に行っている3人。山口は「ファンの方が(青森に関する)観光のことを聞いてくれたり、地元について勉強して、握手会で『へばな』と言ってくれたりする」と笑顔を見せた。
    "With an on-location segment inside the same show also set to take place in the Aomori prefecture [*], among other things, the three of them are currently taking part energetically in their activites in the region. «Fans would often come to me to ask for sightseeing suggestions (regarding Aomori), they would do research about the region, even coming to greet me at the handshake events saying 'heba na'[**]», Yamaguchi told us with a smile"

---
    [*] As a matter of fact, Miharu said on Twitter that they had already shot it, back at the time they visited the local TV studios for the single's promotion, which is probably why Lotti made a guest appearance on the live show Wacchi while there
    https://twitter.com/piyomi48/status/1050738058608312322
    [**] "heba na" turns out to be Tsugaru-ben for what in standard Japanese is "mata ne"/"See you again". I find it curious to hear this episode from Maho since, while Miharu and Yunako are obviously from the Tsugaru half of the Aomori prefecture, I alway assumed she herself is not originally from there on account of circumstantial evidence I had been picking up during Showroom, but whatever the case I won't bore you further...

I mean, I appreciate the contributions to these threads and all, but I have got to say that for all the machine learning Google Translate still can't handle text in Japanese to a decent degree. Better not to use it too much, at the risk of spreading wrong informations along with it...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    May be Maho from Nambu? (East Aomori) or from Aomori city (more standart japanese speakers than in others area).

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I guess so, I have noticed how Maho is often said to be a native of either the Nanbu region or more specifically of the area around Hachinohe (I don't know for what reason people are pointing to that part in particular, but oh well...). To my knowledge Maho herself never went as far as to reveal any of this explicitly, however, so it's more of a matter of reading between the lines whenever she happens to talk about Aomori things, especially if in relationship to the other Aomori-born members.

I am pretty sure I can find more of it if I search around, but to give one example, take this Showroom clip in here.
    This is pretty interesting as a whole, because Maho was mentioning how there seems to be a popular misconception still going around that the East and West side of Aomori are still two culturally separate entities, which is apparently derived from the fact that there used to be bad blood between the two places back in pre-modern times. As such there's some people thinking that even to this day one person from one side wouldn't be able to understand what one from the other is saying, due to the dialect being alleged to be mutually unintelligible.
    She tells that she and Miharu even ended up discussing it once, when they were talking about common topics related to Aomori, with Miharu fittingly commenting "what era are these people even referring to...?". Maho found it amusing how there's many people who probably read up this trivia on the Internet as their first Aomori-related factoid and keep bringing it up to her, but (here comes the key bit) she wanted to make it clear that it's not like she and Miharu can't actually understand each other perfectly, even if speaking with a little bit of accent.
    The last part could only mean that she comes from the opposite to where Miharu is from, hence...

There have also been some extremely rare instances, like here, of Maho speaking in a Nanbu-ben dialect for the fun of it. Miharu's Tsugaru-ben, by contrast, has already been used more widely for its appeal value on a number of media (most notably the ending of Ato De's music video, with subtitles and all, part of the reason fans might be more aware of it than the other), which makes it easier to compare them and notice that they don't sound the same.

In any case, I can't help but find it funny to hear how some fans are going out of their way to impress the members by slipping in dialect into their conversation. Just be sure to use the appropriate one with the right members since, despite all of Maho's reassurances, there actually are some fundamental difference between them (more about it here for a quick smattering). ( ´-`)

And I guess this is all for yet another topic that only I consider interesting, but there you go...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    [hehe] I think girls are cunning a little bit. As I know tsugaru-ben and nambu-ben very different of each other [hehe]
    Also many people from Nambu think that Tsugaru people are Inaka (no shinkansen, only ringo (apple), no industry, very rural area - that's true) :XD: