[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Erm... when did that happen? :blink:

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I swear I read it on the Wiki, that she was privately offered a kennin and she reject it.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Shiraishi_Mai

It's the last tidbit of trivia.

I mean, I know that you should take anything with a grain of salt... but they police the Wiki pretty well, so I kinda believed it.

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ So is there backlash within Nogi for Ikoma accepting? Should've asked Miona, I love her :omfg:

Anyway, I wonder how much of a cultural hub Niigata is. I thought Hakata was in the countryside until I heard it was in Fukuoka which is one of the most desirable places to live.

4. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

Funny you bring this up because I just asked about it in the Nogizaka46 thread a few days ago and apparently it's false/unconfirmed. However she was asked how she would react if she was offered a kennin and she did say she would reject it (you can find more info in the Nogizaka46 thread).

At first there was. In episode 136 of NogiDoko (subbed by IkomaSubs) Ikoma addresses the rest of Nogizaka about why she accepted the kennin but many of them look sad/pissed/displeased with her. Some said they would support her but many of them felt feelings of frustration such as "what about all the hard work we've done so far?", and members such as Nanase and Sayurin even admitted they were sad at first. However I'm sure they got over it now and even helped Ikoma give out tissues to promote her for the SSK. :)

As for the new sister group, I hope this means HKT can pass the "loli" baton to them and finally have a more mature image :^^;:

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Thanks! but Wiki told me they are both in Chubu. They definitely don't look near tho.

Also, can we stop speculating about why the group is being formed? It is already formed, none of your bitching about it being too rural would cause it to be unformed.

I'm curious as to what is their unique flavour gonna be. Is it going to be all wintery since it's apparently famous for ski resorts? Like Frozen? Or is it going to be kinda country style since it is a country side area? Apparently it is famous for having high quality rice, so a food concept?

Also, according to this and this, they are also famous for having very short skirts. Does this mean a sexy concept? I mean there is the original Team G from SDN as precedent.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Umm... I'm not that familiar with what happened to those teams. What's the story?

7. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Must be referring to the shuffles? I guess those teams had the least amount of time for them to settle in and make their own image/style before being affected by the grand shuffles.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    More along the lines of those teams being the weakest teams of their respective groups, comparatively, popularity-wise. Hence the shuffles. And in the case of Oba Team 4, the team being dissolved. In the case of Team 4, the first Minegishi Team 4 had a much shorter time as a team then did Oba Team 4, but were arguably much more successful.

9. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I took this news stoically. I've long lost the idea of ridiculousness when it comes to AKB's management style of surprising the fans with curve balls.

Anyway, the only thing I know about Niigata is that its Kusumi Koharu's home prefecture. Other than that its like Mars, needs exploration.

I'll give you hug and a kiss if that happens however masculine you are!:lol:

10. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    How far is Niigata from Kagawa? If I wanted to join AKB48 franchise and I live in Kagawa which group is closer?

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

If you actually joined 48G please dont quit using the s48 and give us lots of insight lol ;)

12. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    [​IMG]

According to this map, it would be NMB.

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    a little info about why niigata has been chosen About Niigata

Also, Akip being informed only one week prior is absolutely bullshit. This guy want to look like he isn't responsible of what's going on.

If he's not in charge? Who is the boss then? Is it Sasshi stirring the strings? lol

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Akip obviously lied about knowing a week prior lol. But there are other bosses besides Akip like those who actually puts in the money. Like a group of executives including Akip

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    "Local developer wished to spread AKB culture..." So there was money coming in from a local sponsor. That seems to be the deciding factor

16. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    While pondering about the different possibilities for NGT48's image today, one thought rose above the others in my mind: what if they go for a refined country-girl image, like mixing gingham check and patchwork patterned fabrics with a morigirl-esque vibe? Down-to-earth attitudes and earthly colours, possibly sunflowers as their trademark? Or maybe I'm going too far with the agricultural references. :^^;:

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @Kuura I thought of it too, I would love this kind of image for the group. Something reminiscent of early Country Musume, with a touch of 48 of course.

18. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    WOW another group but what about TPE48 they were announced in 2012

19. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I thought TPE48 was not confirmed and it became SNH48 instead?

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Aki-P did say it was still gonna happen (dont know when of course, if ever).