1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Shu seems to want to go overseas for college. Not sure how the New Zealand school system works and whether she can wait that long before starting school.

Keicchi already got a grad song the previous single, its gonna be really weird if the next single we have Shu and Reinyan grad songs and they all quit at the same time.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well technically, if a freshman misses first month of classes in college/ university, it's not really a biggie cuz they can still kind of catch up? Just talking from past experiences XD

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I guess so, but if you think about it from her point of view, she probably told management about her plans to quit a long time ago since this seemed like a life-plan thing for her. Its kind of messed up if she told them a long time ago and they still aren't able to let her graduate on time. I can't speak for her but she seems dead-set on quitting and they are kind of easing her out already (the BokuIgai cover had Azusa in what should have been Shu's place in the next-gen 6)

I think its possible Shu gets one more single (Reinyan too) but I seriously doubt they give her the center spot AND let her quit before finishing all the handshake commitments (they've already said Shu and Keicchi won't be joining April handshake events).

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The Nana case back then still make this a full tyson zone, however.

5. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Okay, okay. What happened here? Is the series for "NMB to Manabukun" finished? They've got a new show called "NMB to Katarukun" but still with our two crazy MC's. Can someone brief me into this? I haven't been watching (anything related to idols) for weeks (almost a month) now! What happened!?

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Katarukun is a spinoff special of Manabukun (TV stations usually do this to fill up timeslots that they have) The point of it was to introduce NMB more to the general audience and as an advertisement for their 3/11 charity concert. Manabukun is still ongoing (it gets really good ratings so it won't be cancelled any time soon)

7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Does anybody know which concert is this (cute) performance by Yuuri from?

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    This is from the No Sayaka concert. They released it with video commentary on the lastest single.
    The concert itself will be released on the 31.3.

9. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Awesome, thank you for the information :D

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    So was it just a one time thing? Shame, I really like the concept

And I'm surprised Manabukun has a really good ratings... I didn't expect that from an idol show with that much dialogue & less fun stuff

11. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    That's the thing, it's not a regular idol show. Some of the lecturers are quite famous for appearing on other TV shows. For example, the guy who talks about movies always brings really high ratings, since the content can be enjoyed by almost anyone. Some of the comedians who appear as guests are quite popular too.

And the best part is that people who watch the show for the lecturers and guests can also be introduced to NMB. I recently saw someone comment on a matome blog that they became an NMB fan through Manabu-kun. It also helped me learn about a lot of members and become as addicted as I am now, lol. :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  12. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Manabukun best NMB show out there for me. I can enjoy it without feeling like I'm just diving into another pool of Idol stuff.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

For me, I only watch Manabukun to see current NMB hierarchy since it always very visible in their seating position.
    And if the topic is interesting, the rest of episode.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Actually, the standard idol shows the most people here are familiar with do terrible ratings. Nearly 100% of them are created as advertisements basically, with the record company or AKS themselves paying for the timeslot to showcase their girls. Manabukun is a little different because its actually produced by Kansai TV (Yoshimoto might own the timeslot, I'm not sure) and its produced as an actual variety show that just so happens to have NMB members as the peanut gallery. It does so well in Kansai that there are weeks where it beats the juggernaut that is Ame-talk in ratings. Tons of casuals watch it because they are genuinely entertained by the topics that they discuss.

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

She'll have to attend language prep-courses for at least a year first, there's no way she can bust into any university in NZ and start studying whatever it is she wants to study in English.

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Thats interesting. Thanks for the info.

Its all moot though since they have announced the last theater shows for Shu and Keicchi. They happen a week after their grad concerts. I guess the rumours about Reinyan staying a month longer turned out to be true.

17. Ichirou Takashima

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    This will be short and quick, YNN channel is really hard to get especially if you're part of the international fan base. I'm out of the country and I don't have access to watch it. So, without delay, can someone provide some streaming links for:
    YNN NMB48 CHANNEL CHAN 24HOURS TV 「NINJUTSU SP」(2017-03-01)

I'd really appreciate it, if you guys can help.

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Matsumura Megumi got a lead role in a play titled "Saku wa Edo ni mo Sono Soshitsu" 咲くは江戸にもその素質 based on a manga about Edo-era girls who fantasize about BL-situations. The main lead is Kojima Natsuki from AKB48 and the third girl is Arai Leila.

C7-uVthVsAE3TII.jpg-large.jpeg

19. Ichirou Takashima

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Lol, how come she got the role instead of NMB48's #1 Delusional Girl when it comes to BL fantasy, Mita Mao?

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Well, for one thing Megumin has been doing plays for a while. This is her 3rd(?) play so she has experience. Also, its not like Maokyun would know how to act in a play just because she likes the subject matter.