1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@SlamDunk

I love Sakata Misaki! She debuted one year ago and she's my favorite NMB member now! <3 Generally the group has a lot of great members right now so it's nice that you want to learn about them! Personally I followed the 8th gen quite a lot and I like them all. I also like the 7th gen (I'm still learning about the 9th gen who just joined and so far they're very nice too!).

I agree with @nvmea about watching the 8th gen show (the one that I summarized lol), it's a fun show where every girl gets a good amount of focus so by the end of the show, you will probably be able to recognize most of them by face and maybe names too. They get to do little challenges so it's entertaining ^^ also it's nice that you started Sports Kingdom, and you should definitely continue, some of the episodes later are really good (especially the football one is so funny, it's my favorite, just look at this gif of Misaki XD)

Personally my favorite NMB show is the "Presents" show (it's called like... "(member name) Presents"). it's a show where there are 4 members, and they have a theme, each girl has an activity that she wants to try, and they do it all together in 4 episodes (one activity by episode). it's fun to watch and you always get to learn more about the girls. Sadly the show is not subbed... Teppen Subs did the subs for some episodes here and there, but not many. but if you don't mind watching without subs... Personally I did, and I still really enjoyed it.

The ones I watched recently and recommend: "Sumino Wakana Presents" ep1 / ep2 / ep3 / ep4. This is with Wakanyan, Michapii (Sakata Misaki), Ayapyon and Yunanan. All 7th/8th gen members! You'll get to see Misaki as a gyaru in one of the episodes haha. The other one I recommend is "Yamamoto Hikaru Presents" ep1 (with eng subs) / ep2 / ep3 / ep4. This is with Pikarun, Misaki (the one who speaks english, you'll get to know her, I love her too!), Miyu and Yuina. There's also another one that I watched recently but it has one member who will be graduating soon so maybe that's not what I would recommend first, but it's still good to watch if you want, I wrote about it here in Yayoi's thread and it has links ^^

They did a lot more of this show with different members but these are the ones I saw lol. Honestly all the other ones are probably good too! Also sometimes depending on the activities, some episodes are more enjoyable than others, so the first episode isn't always the best (that's how I felt sometimes) but it gets better after, so make sure to continue hehe.

Other than this, hm... Maybe you can read the things I wrote in Misaki's thread. The quiz show that I talked about there (where I posted lots of screenshots lol), it's a nice show too ^^

Also you'll find some subbed videos on YouTube, there's a playlist here.

Ok I think we recommended a lot lol, have fun discovering the group <3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @SlamDunk Maybe somebody in NMB48 management saw your post? [hehe] The group's official YouTube has just released an introduction video showing all 61 current members in team order followed by the KKS with the 9th Gen. It's been made in order to play in the Theater lobby before each show. Each member's name is also shown in Romaji as well as their date of birth and their generation number:

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is very useful indeed, I'm going to be playing it a few times! :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

That’s awfully kind of them!

I wound up applying for Yuzu, Rei, (Sakata) Misaki and Mako hanashikai tickets. I watched the first half of the 8th gen challenge special @Mana recommended and subscribed to the YNN Nico channel so I can watch the rest of Sports Kingdom. Thanks, everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Oups! 1mln+ views :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It possibly helps that it's still appearing just below the header of the homepage of the official NMB48 Blog, nobody's changed it to a more recent MV:
    https://ameblo.jp/nmb48/

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    also the one strange moment! look at the new coments :glare:

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This is one of my all-time favourite NMB48 songs, so I'm happy for the +1M views! Congrats :1st:

Could you explain? :confused: I can't see many top comments that aren't from 11 months ago, there's one from a few weeks ago that just says "This is the best song thanks to the ReiCoco Wcenter" and complimenting 5th Gen. I tried to filter by newest comments first, but there's just one person who regularly spams comments in Indonesian lol (which I don't understand)

• Like Like x 2
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    a lot short comments from these two accounts :lol: and it became interesting for me to see from which countries the views were.

Attached Files:

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wonder if that is really the reason though. If you're logged into your account, or even because of IP address, Youtube only counts as certain number of views. They have a limit (although I don't know what the limit is) because of how stans stream their favourite bands' releases. It sort of started back in the day with One Direction and Justin Bieber, when they tried to break records every time they released a new music video, so Youtube implemented a limit (now it's more because of K-Pop lol).

But it depends, there are tactics to streaming (e.g. having other videos play in between re-watching) so it is possible

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I remembered the release of SKE48 Kokoro ni Flower, there were a lot of inflated views from Indonesia. Probably not real views.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

DONE MV (Making)

DONE MV

Something different from their usual J-Pop sound, very gothic feel.

Videos uploaded on their YT channel.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The group will have a special 1-hour theater performance for 'VIRTUAL OSAKA FES ~Go to EXPO 2025~' on 2/28 at 19:00 JST which will be streamed live on YouTube:
    http://news.nmb48.com/stage/20230221/164855.html

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    • Like Like x 4
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Shinshin and Mikanyan in a photoshoot 'making' video from EATME magazine:

• Like Like x 2
  16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    This is great news. Its such a huge missing element to the shows and livestreams

お願いします

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mikanyan, Kojirin and Shinshin in a message video from Music Japan TV:

• Like Like x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Shinshin and Mikanyan on the runway today at KANSAI COLLECTION 2023 SPRING / SUMMER (1:12-1:40):

• Like Like x 3
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I randomly found this video of NMB performing "Teacher Teacher"!
    it looks like they picked the tallest members in the group for this lol

Kojirin did well as expected,
    and I was surprised by Keito, she's a good performer, she did great!

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Wakapon, Chihhii, Rei, Reiko and Karentan talk about being PR ambassadors for Osaka Comic Con in May:

• Like Like x 1