1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Has anyone been following this t-shirt contest they’re having? From what I understand, the members all designed their own t-shirts and the member who sells the most shirts has a wish they made come true. The catch is that the members can’t say which shirt they designed, so the most popular members don’t automatically win. Members can, however, give a hint about which shirt is theirs.

https://up-t.jp/nmb I actually really like some of the designs, but very few of them fit my personal aesthetic lol. Still very tempted to buy one, but we’ll see.

• Like Like x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Short video of the group at NIG FES 2023:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    More talk about being PR ambassadors for Osaka Comic Con:

• Like Like x 1
  4. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Entame May 2023 Issue. 2 Covers available.

NMB members gracing the cover of May issue of Entame.

Normal cover : Wakapon & Rei
    Special cover : Mikanyan

Entame-nmb1.jpg Entame-nmb4.jpg

Sample pics

Entame-nmb2.jpg Entame-nmb6.jpg

Entame-nmb7.jpg Entame-nmb5.jpg

Entame-nmb3.jpg Entame-nmb8.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mikanyan and Shinshin in a making video for a photoshoot in 'bliss mag.by EATME Vol.8' (on sale today):

EDIT: NMB48 members' guide to applying for Theater tickets:

Message video for CDTV on 4/3:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Behind' video of the group's first post-Covid offline fan meeting event (from Kojirin's channel but a number of different members appear):

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    NMB48 performed boku no erueka on CDTV special. and joined all groups with heavy rotation. I understand why NMB48 top 3 members are 0=Nagisa, 1=Chihi, and 3=Kojirin, especially on a terrestrial broadcast. But imo, seeing as spring is the time for new beginnings, i wish the front 3 could have been 0=Nagisa, 1=Mikana, 2=Keito. I love the ending shot of Heavy Rotation with the camera on Hitomi and right behind her is Maeda Reiko. I'm thinking "nice to see a Maeda back on the countdown."

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Gravure as a team sport (Hongo Yuza and Sumino Wakana)

They appeared on the cover and all gravure pages of "Manga Action" (Futabasha) released on the 4th. They showed off plenty of fresh swimsuits.

Hongo, who is now at the forefront of the gravure scene, and Sumino, who is attracting attention as the "new gravure princess" of NMB48. A bright spring-like gravure by the two seasonal people, wearing a white bikini on the cover and a bikini of various colors on the magazine, and solo shots will also be posted.

20230331_190059_p_l_48349803.jpg

20230331_190059_p_l_67002432.jpg

20230331_190053_p_l_94040605.jpg

20230331_190101_p_l_52007194.jpg

20230331_190102_p_l_87699526.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2273849/full

• Like Like x 3
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Making and comment video:

• Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    3rd video for Osaka Comic Con, this time with members' cosplay:

• Like Like x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Joshin CMs:

• Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Koshien Stadium Gourmet Enjoyment Tour with Maitii, Makochi and Chihhii:

• Like Like x 3
  13. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Joshin CM "making-of" and comments by participating members.

• Like Like x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2023/03/14 Namba Yayoi Party

I watched this show ^^ it's with members of 8th gen and 9th gen who are born in March, there's: Yayoi, Ayapyon + Reipon, Reio and Honopii. There are also some other members born in March in NMB, but this was only with the new gens (except for Nishi Yuma, probably because she was injured). They treat Yayoi like their boss here because in japanese, "Yayoi" is another way of saying "March" (which is why there's "Yayoi" in the title lol) so she kinda represents the month, I guess XD and this is a show to celebrate their birthdays together!

First they started with a bit of acting, Ayapyon kinda struggled with saying her lines, lol. Yayoi entered like the boss, with a different outfit, and she spoke in a very little voice (it happens between 1:40 to 2:30) it was so funny XD I love her haha. Btw there is even a picture of her at the back, with the same outfit, doing the peace sign, did they take it just before XD it's so funny haha. They started by talking with each other about the 9th gen intro etc. and there was a funny part where Reipon said that she's practicing tsukkomi (giving funny reactions to a joke) so Honopii tried doing a joke but Reipon had nothing to say lol so she said she will give up because it's too difficult ^^; then they tried again with Ayapyon, Honopii did a joke, once again there was a silence XD it was too difficult for them ^^;

After that, they gave gifts to each other, each member bought something. They put it on the table and played some music and walked. when the music stopped, each girl picked the gift in front of her. Because Yayoi and Reipon were in front of their own gift, they exchanged. One of the gifts was inside some kind of small coffer so it made everyone curious XD So they opened them: Ayapyon received some snacks, bought by Honopii. Yayoi received beauty products, bought by Reipon. Reipon received stationery, bought by Yayoi. Honopii received bath products, bought by Reio. and lastly, Reio, who got the small coffer, received a Starbucks card, bought by Ayapyon. This part was cute, they were all happy ^^

Next, they drank juice and ate a cake. For drinking, Yayoi got her big bowl, the one that she always has in the Sports Kingdom show hahaha. it's always funny seeing her with that, and I think she said something like they should write her name on it with how often she's using it XD then the cake, actually it was a sushi cake. I never saw this before o_o; They didn't know how to cut it so Honopii ended up doing it and they were all thankful to her. Then they had a talk while eating (with a cute background music lol). They talked about their fav sushis. then Honopii said that Misora really likes Ayapyon, and Reio said that Manami really likes Yayoi ^^ also, Reipon is a fan of Mihhii. This part was cute!

Then each one of them wrote something about their birthday... a goal maybe? I didn't really understand this part >.< Next they received some items that give electric shocks, like a pen, and something else that they have to press. They had to do it without giving reactions. Reipon's little reaction was cute ^^ and I liked Yayoi's one the most, her face XD (watch here)

After that, they did imitations. Reipon and Reio both imitated one of the jokes that Honopii did at the start of the show, and she was being strict with them and telling them to do it again haha. then Honopii did an imitation of Reipon's catchphrase, this part was just XD so funny, her face hahaha. Reipon acted strict with her too lol. then Ayapyon tried to imitate Reipon's catchphrase too but it was just cute, then she imitated something else called Tomodachi Collection and the girls loved it ^^ and lastly Yayoi did an imitation of Mihhii, the silence and her reaction after XD too cute. She pointed at her own picture at the back too haha.

Lastly, each one of them had to say something cute. They made Reipon go first since she's good at this, but she just did her catchphrase ^^; I think Honopii called her out for not doing something special haha. then Reio did the "daisuki yayo" from Yayoi's catchphrase, while holding a picture of Yayoi (in black and white XD). Ayapyon used an item and did the "pu~" face. Yayoi used a hat and said something, and made a lot of cute expressions ^^ She looks really good with that hat! then Honopii did something but they were strict to her lol she imitated Reipon's pose again and Reipon tried to correct her so they did it both together next to each other XD

Then they also did something where they had to speak with the "r" pronounced in a certain way? Not sure what it was about... but they were cute! and it ended after that. Yayoi said her final words with the same acting as she did in the beginning, and the little voice, it's at 1:28:30 in the video XD She's so funny and cute.

I mostly watch this show because it has Yayoi who's one of my favorites, but I like all of the girls. I found Reipon very cute! and I have to say, Honopii has such a great variety sense, I'm surprised at how good she is with making jokes, reacting, and making things funny and entertaining in general, she's great! She was also helping a lot. and even when she teased others, like with Reipon, it was funny and helped to make these girls talk and stand out even though they're shy. This show was really fun to watch <3

Btw for the part of Yayoi with the electric shock... I'll post it embedded too hehe.

• Like Like x 5
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Rei and Mikanyan with ex-member Akarin in a video from PEACH JOHN:

• Like Like x 2
  17. welp

welp Next Girls

Will any NMB48's member join Produce Japan?

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It depends on the audition requirement.
    S1 and S2 applicants were not to be affiliated to a talent agency.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just started watching season 2 yesterday to get a feel for the Japanese version.

As @lionel90 said, unlike on the Korean version, the contestants on this show are regular people, not trainees or debuted members of active groups - also mainly I guess because traineeship works differently in J-Pop than it does in K-Pop.

At most, I can see that 5 contestants on season 2 used to be trainees for HYBE Japan and other Korean agencies, but didn't get to debut for various reasons - sometimes lack of skill, but in two cases it was that the label was producing a girl group and he was getting too old to wait around for the next boy group production, and in another case, the CEO changed just before debut plans were solidified and the new CEO decided to start everything from scratch.

So, at best, we would get graduates or girls who failed auditions, no active members.

(I know y'all hate me already for bringing her up at every chance we get, but... Yahagi Moeka :fear: Not NMB but...)

I would've said maybe Mirurun would give it a go, since she was popular on PD48 and got quite far within the show, but she's signed to a label so she's probably not allowed to sign up.

FYI, the oldest contestant on PD101 Japan Season 2 was 27 years old, and although I'm not 100% sure about youngest, the youngest I noticed was 16 years old. So some graduates would probably still be okay, in terms of age.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

Thank for saying nothing I haven't known.

All contestants on earlier seasons of PD Japan could not be bound to any agency because
    1) The group formed through PD Japan are regular long-term groups. So, anyone bound to another agency can't pariticipate.
    2) Neither Yoshimoto/Lapone had had any male trainees/idols.

There should be no legal issue for NMB's members to participate. Plus, quite a number definitely want to seeing how well J01 and INI have been doing.

If Miru's new agency is an affiliate of Yoshimoto, there is a possibility of contract transfer. There won't be any legal issue.