1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just watched Another Sky episode with Nishino Nanase as guest and she visited Paris.

She said she still doesn't have any friends and used to being by herself.

Although she mentioned the closest member in the group is Kazumin. And Reika.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Nishino still the loner... my heart aches at the thought of this

3. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I don't think it's fair to the other members to say that she doesn't have any friends.. she probably has but rather she doesn't think of them as like close to the point where they share everything and anything..

4. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Did you guys watch Nogi on TV asahi?
    What's the point of asking their opinion about sousenkyo? that was very awkward lol...
    Just to boost the rating/views?

ClPgkC6UoAAV8dp.jpg
    Nanamin face was like "What am i doin' here" lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. abltrnc

abltrnc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Twitter:
    abltrnc
    ^ I have the same question, lol. I mean, I don't care if they interact with AKB and all that, we all know that the girls don't hate each other, but the thing is that Nogi has been through 2 crazy weeks (46 hours TV and Maimai's graduation). So, come on, let them rest properly. At least make them participate in something that actually has something to do with Nogizaka, or something that affect them directly. But this... this was kinda weird and awkward haha

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hmm... Nanase need transferred in NMB48 ХD may be TeamM! here is Momoka XD and Osaka her home =)

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont think nanase is fit in any 48g. she might as well be unknown at all. she is quiet, and didnt really do anything in variety. and kinda introvert.

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    just for fun! they teach her fun and other bad things... yuri.. khm XD she can't be there an introvert! NMB girls really fun and crazy! Momoka spoiled all the junior member!

Some times I seriously think with fun and crazy Osaka girls at home town, speaking in native Osaka-ben, she relaxed and open. NMB really like family! They are very close. they relate to the younger members like young sisters. Also they are not angels, I really like that they discuss their problems and speak out. Also I heard that they are fighting XD. Nogizaka too cold place for her. I think she's really lonely... ahh Nanase.... She sooo sad... always! even if she is smiling...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I like boisterous and wacky NMB and I like quiet and refined Nogizaka, but I wouldn't like boisterous and wacky Nogizaka any more than I'd like quiet and refined NMB.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hm... I agree! but for Nanase I think it would be nice to stay in NMB only one year! a change of scenery (?)

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Just because Nanasemaru is from Osaka does mean that she can fit on NMB :(
    Actually, is the group that fit least...

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    In the Another Sky program as well, she said she has never used LINE to send messages to the members or anyone. Shes uses it for business purposes only.

13. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Eh? Sony Music has another idol group NGT48!? Now I interest in NGT48, can I count NGT48 is the nearest sister of 48groups to Nogizaka46?
    Hoping Sony Music can give them a TV show, I only know Kitarie and Kashiwagi Yuki in NGT48.

14. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm really curious on whether Sony will give 46G quality songs to NGT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They're actually a Sony subsidiary called Ariola Japan but they have some serious, famous acts like Misia and Hirai Ken. Hopefully with Sony's involvement in 46 groups they will see the value of investing in good music.

16. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    @kanjo, thank you for the info
    :^^;:, wow the hype blind me.
    I believe NGT48 will have a big success with their debut single. And NGT48 is really close to Nogizaka46 in this forum (above) :>

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    And has an N and G at the start ;)

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hohoho =) Yes! express interest to this group! and love Mahohon and THK3! but I concerned...

y3YGIXk.jpg 334466bf.jpg Cc5UkkXVIAAqQQ8.jpg cc31d946.jpg Ceev7h1UAAAO1WG.jpg CeoB4XiUIAEWIzo.jpg CeOp4CaVIAEbUn7.jpg CZ9v4k9UAAUNARt.jpg def4fd50-s.jpg f81d7e4a.jpg l6b_6c8pcbA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  19. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    If i'm not mistaken, nogi got their own sub label, "N46 Div". Since when? I realised it not long ago. When watching PV, the music label wasn't written as "Sony Music" but "N46 Div"

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    After hearing about the AKB48 senbatsu election news that Sasshi has won, it has gave me some hard feelings about AKB48 itself, but at the same time it makes me think about Nogizaka46 more, despite its Sony affiliation.

I'm getting tired of Sasshi - an ex-AKB48 (Rino Sashihara) that is now representing HKT48 - leading the way that was originally an AKB48-only matter but is now becoming an all-out war between the four/five 48G groups in Japan (all five 48G groups - AKB48, SKE48, HKT48, NMB48, and even NGT48 - represented in the top five this year). It's a good thing that Nogizaka46 doesn't do an election like what AKB48 does.