1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Okay; so let me get this straight. The higher the academic deviation (偏差値) the better they did? Does this really mean that Matsumura scored highest in the group? A truly terrifying revelation.....

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    didnt we all know already sayurin isnt the dumb or dumbest girl right? haha her baka chara is really played well by her.

3. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Sayurin is not dumb. It's just her character. She plays it very well if people actually believe she's dumb.

4. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The (hensachi) chart is a standard score that shows the deviation between highest scorers and lowest scorers in academics.
    e.g. To enter Tokyo University, the standard score for an average student is 69; Tokyo University Law School's average score is 80.
    Although the minimum required score to enter a university is around 32, those universities are usually not recognized, they're just "paid money for a piece of toilet paper".

Sayurin has mentioned in one of her interviews that she felt very lost whether she should join Nogizaka46 or enter Osaka University.
    Sayurin's Maths is extremely good, she could calculate angles in properties of circles within seconds.
    We can't judge a person's intelligence just by looking at her personality.

Nanamin isn't actually the strongest in academics compared to members like Himetan, although she had the highest score in her high school days. Musashino Art University is one of the best design universities in Japan, next to Tama Art University.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm not saying Sayurin is dumb. But on how her average score defeat Manattan AND Kanarin,

Throw those Nogidoko ep 140 result to trashbin now.

6. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Thanks. No wonder why that article is so hard too understand

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Just curious, how many of Nogizaka members actually enter university? I know Yamasaki Rena and Ikuchan. What about the rest?

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    As a High School Teacher, i can say this:
    High scores doesn't mean that you are actually smart, means only that you are good with academic stuff.
    You can have the greatest grades of a group, and still being a clueless dude who can't get the most of non-academic things.

9. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    As far as I know, Reika (it was mentioned in wikipedia), Manatsu is attending Ferris university and Chiharu is attending Meiji University. Nanamin dropped out from her uni, and Maichun graduated from a college. Not sure about Waka but I think she also went to a college.
    Ikoma mentioned in an interview that she's doing long distance learning so probably there are members who are not attending any college/university took the same path as her.

Many nogi members like Ichiki, Yukina and Ito Nene graduated because they were accepted to college/uni.

• Like Like x 1
  10. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Now the true question is...
    What major are they?

Oh btw there's this Dream Team 48/46 thingy.
    http://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1598567
    What do you think about the member selection?

11. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Reika: Sociology / social science department (if i'm not mistaken)
    Manatsu: English literature
    Chiharu: literature
    Nanamin: interior design (not really sure about this either)
    Maichun: people are saying it's something related to IT
    Not sure about Yamazaki but probably it has something to do with english/literature. I'm pretty sure Ikuchan is taking a piano-related course

12. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Any idea about Ikoma? Fashion Merchandising?

13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    She never mentioned about it so i thought it's probably literature or MassCom. But I never thought about fashion though.

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I think that are just the standard score of all the students in those high school, not the members's actually average score.
    I still think Nakada and Akimoto are the smartest members of Nogizaka46. :^O^:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]RAWR!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

This is her school's average not her personal score. By the way, her alma mater, Osaka Tōin, is known for having a strong baseball team and usually make it to the Haru/Natsu Koushin. Back in the day, it was PL Gakuin that dominated coming out of Osaka but it in recent years it has been Osaka Tōin. I recall Mattsun cheering for her school when they won Natsu Koushin back in 2014.

16. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    They're using the same concept as E-girls, picking a few members from each group (e.g. Dream, Flower, Happiness) and forming another group.
    I personally do not think this will work, one major reason is image. It may seemed refreshing at first but fans will still want them back to where they are belonged to.
    E girls have very high amount of views in youtube MVs alone, but in terms of sales, they're no different from those underground bands, in fact they're way lower than what you'd expect.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If I'm not mistaken, it is a one time only for FNS Summer Festival.

18. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Hopefully that's the case.

19. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Sayuringo Gundan performance of Sayuringo ga Saku Koro from 46 hour TV.

if the video does not show watch the video here