1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The single will most likely be released March/April. HS events starting April.
    Same pattern as last year.

2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Harujion senbatsu announcement was made on January 31 episode of Kojichuu. The single came out March 23. So they're just following the same pattern.

3. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ah, my bad

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Since HS rounds haven't started yet, and presumably won't start until next week, the very earliest date for the new single is March 8th. There's always at least 6 weeks of HS rounds by the time the single is released.
    15th or 22nd seem more likely though (with the first performance being just in time for the Birthday live)

5. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Not sure if this is appropriate, but I saw this on twitter and on matome sites. The hint of the next Bunshun live scoop is apparently a picture taken right next to SMEJ Building. Fans are now speculating that their next scoop - which will broadcast on 01/28 - will involve a Nogizaka member. Not sure how to interpret this. :hmm:

http://ikomach.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-9707.html

EDIT: So I read through all the posts. Johnny's office is also nearby, and people are making a case for it, lol. They say if it's indeed Nogizaka, Bunshun would have already said Nogizaka.

@kanjo I think we jinxed them from the other thread, lol

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Sony has fucktons of artist, could be anyone.

Though the timing is rather suspicious. One day before they announce the senbatsu for the single that is guaranteed to hit 1million in sales...

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @VincentS they used the term 'National Idol Group', but didn't mention the group's name.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They would probably say it's Nogizaka if it was one of them. There's been three or four scandal releases in the past year which read exactly like it would be a Nogizaka member and they do this intentionally to build interest because Nogizaka is huge.
    But every time it turned out to be some super minor thing with a nobody.
    If they had a Nogizaka scoop, they'd surely say so. For now you can ignore this.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Oh okay. Yeah I think even with minor akb members they announced beforehand that it is something on akb.

Sidenote: Do scandals even affect Johnnys??

10. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes, apparently. There were a few Johnny scandals last year which are said to have affected the group
    But generally Johnny fans care more about attachment than physical actions
    So they'll kick up a storm if one of them has a girlfriend that they "don't approve of" and then the Johnny will have to break up with them (happened with a SMAP member last year)
    but sex is fine and generally taken for granted that they play around.

11. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i wonder who.. i hope it's not a Nogizaka member.. maybe Nanamin?

13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Its pointless to do so if the member is Nanamin. I meant she was already half way out of Nogi. If they want to sell more mags, they will publish a scandal of a famous member.

Anw, about Johnny's boys... LOL, they are everywhere. Sure, in Nogi, there are some members who used to be fan of Johnny's boys (they might still be their fans though), some might also join Nogi just to have a change to talk to them (the same with 48 groups). But oh well, we can't do anything about that. :)

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If it's Nogizaka, then Bunshun are trying to tackle the 17th Senbatsu. Since IIRC they said that it's one of the veteran members, then it might be one of the regular senbatsu members

15. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I hope it won't badly affect anyone :cry:

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So according to 2ch, that Bunshun article is supposedly about Keyakizaka and not Nogizaka. Former Keyaki member Harada Mayu is supposedly now working at Deriheru.

17. Kyotachin

Kyotachin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    • Like Like x 1
  18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Himetan... I hope this doesnt lead to her graduating..

• Like Like x 2
  19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I hope it's not something dangerous. Team Syachihoko's Ando Yuzu, Country Girls's Inaba Manaka, GEM's Noguchi Monami and Ange Reve's Kousaka Moemi all took hiatus due to health issues then they quit when things get worse.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    I'm genuinely gutted that Himetan won't be in the 17th single. And I really really hope it doesn't lead to graduation. Here's hoping for the best we'll just have to wait and see by the 18th single I guess which could technically be ages away. Anyone have an idea on the timeline between singles?