[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  2. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Thank you:worthy: Looks like to me a continuation from the 2015 documentary! [hehe]

continuation with Maichun[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  3. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, it has been talked again and again on the underground discussion even before the MV went out.
    You know, the #Justice4gen2 that started ever since gen 3 got spoiled....

This definitely spurred the talk further. And if there's a movement among fans for it, then kudos to girls (and maybe management too) as the MV has successfully delivered the message.

5. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    so, gonna blurt out some questions here
    what does it mean by "becoming independent" for the 2nd gen? is it even possible? was there any similar circumstance in any other group?
    well i think in these idol groups with massive amount of members, there will always be members that don't make the cut however talented or fascinating they may be. even amongst the 1st gen there are some that i personally (subjectively) think qualified as senbatsu member, but then again they don't make the cut, which is unfortunate, knowing the amount of struggle they put to be in senbatsu. so why does it have to be just for a particular 2nd gen while the others are struggling in the same turf?

the next thing is about the mv, that hidden message. let's say it's intentional, and i suppose the management put it there on purpose. why would they do that? to stir up fans? to keep the fans' hopes up? how does that help the girls i wonder
    the thing is i just can't comprehend these, and if anyone can explain briefly that would be great.

6. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I am just as clueless, but I'll just throw a guess.
    The sentence 2きせ出担得希望 as far as I know, doesn't make sense, but it reads as '2 kise de tandoku kibou', which if written correctly will be 2期生で単独希望.
    単独 (tandoku) means 'alone/independent', and that's what we don't know about the actual intention of the word usage.

I don't know if it's connected, but the entire time Nogizaka conduct live concerts by 3rd gens, they call it 3期生単独ライブ (3 kisei tandoku raibu/3rd gen independent live). Maybe it's a hope for 2nd gen to have their own live concert too? I don't recall they've already done that before, but CMIIW.

7. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    aah i see, that could be it, a solo 2nd gen concert would be nice
    a well thought album this 18th eh, everybody wins it seems

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah I agree, it could just mean like what 3rd gen currently is. Having their own variety show, their own songs and MVs (2nd gen only has one so far), their own concert, even the principal is exclusive for them. 3rd gen just seems to be united and thus can appear as if it's an independent unit within Nogizaka.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it's too late for 2nd gen to have similiar stuff like 3rd gen. If it was 4 years ago, it would be different. Mngmnt has created nice, different and separate branding for 3rd gen when they formed them. Meanwhile, 2nd gen right now doesn't have that kind of branding. 2nd gen is only the status of their past when they entered Nogi. Now, they are full-fledged Nogi member. They don't need individual concert just to boost their recognizability or for acquiring an acknowledegement. What they need right now is a chance to enter Senbatsu. Especially, those members who never taste how to be in Senbatsu feels like. :)

10. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    lol wakatsuki with hashi-kun and Ikuchan and Ringo with karaaage :rofl:
    glad they did Hitonatsu instead of Nigemizu, I like the former better anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017
  11. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    They are performing Nigemizu at around 10pm JST

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Momo-punch! So cute...
    Karage Shimai back...

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  14. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    So this time the stand in were Yuttan, Kanarin and Hinachima for Ikoma, Reika and Maichun. [hehe]
    It was really strange for me to see Momoko and Yoda center Guru Guru curtain instead of Ikomachan:^^;:[hehe]
    Really love Hitonatsu with Manattan and Sayurin center:inlove:
    And Manatsu and Maiyan did the Interviews. Good choices bc I think Momoko and Yoda aren't ready yet.:^^;:

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hito natsu is really better than Nigemizu.
    I'm liking Momoko more and more, that eye smile...:cute: she is a natural idol.

16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Erika様 sang the little mermaid song [hehe]

17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    just wondering where'd they put the karaage while singing tho LOL

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Aki P deserves all the hate for that song.
    It is somewhat the fault of how WW got promoted in Japan but still that song's content...

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Quoting from AJ's visitor (or staff?)

“She’s supposed to be one of the most powerful superheroes in existence, but she’s also an incredibly innocent and naive girl who knows nothing about men or love”

That’s how she was introduced in Japan earlier this year. The strongest woman in the universe is actually a naive little girl who’s yet to discover the power of love….because if there’s anything you want to know about this universe consisting of strong, badass women is how they went on with their lives not knowing the mystical and magical thing that hetrosexual love is

https://mobile.twitter.com/warnerjp/status/844656194455126016

May be Aki-p write lyric basing how WW introduced in Japan.