1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    again, it's hatsumori bemars rerun on limited time on tv tokyo, episode 5

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wonder if Aki-P wrote the lyric specifically for Wonder Woman movie or is it just happen that he made the song and the song was picked for WW movie. Either way I agree that the lyric is a very poor theme song for the movie. It's too bad because lyric aside I like the song, probably the best one in this single.

5. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Maybe someone who already watched the movie can give a comment about this issue?
    I showed the lyrics to my friend who is a huge fan of Wonder Woman and she said that the lyrics are pretty much accurate for the movie.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

6. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

I have a couple of questions..., I've been hearing this word a lot lately. (tus)kani and I'm not sure how to spell the first sound in my app so I havent been able to figure out what it means. Anyone know the correct spelling/meaning? Also, I was hoping someone that has an official blog account could let some members know they have tens of thousands of fans outside asia. I tried signing up to the official blog and comment and it totally ignored me (my guess is because I speak English and they think we're nothing but a bunch of pirates.) Thanks for your time.

There is a stream but I wont say where. Subbed thread has got everyone nervous. Without it we're screwed for subs

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017
  7. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I watched the movie and the lyrics are within the context of the movie direction. Off course, this is open to various interpretations. This excerpt from the review at https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/5/30/15709572/wonder-woman-review-gadot summed it up perfectly:
    To put it into perspective, there were many versions of WW historically. These are some facts that I remember while watching a documentary titled "Superheroes Decoded":
    • During World War 2, as men were called on to the battlefront the US had a shortage of workers, Wonder Woman was a symbolic rise to women empowerment as the comic was a great tool to empower the women to go out. To do the men's jobs.
    • Post World War 2 - 1960s, men came back from battlefield, Wonder Woman was seen as a domestic heroine, giving advises on love and family. She gave up her power in order to be with her boyfriend and started to be more fashionable. A propaganda for women to go back to their home, as the men claimed back their jobs. Worst version according to pop-culture fans.
    • Late 1960s to early 1970s - Rise of feminism, Wonder Woman rebooted back to her origin as a women empowerment symbol.
    Maybe the directors wanted to combine all these versions into the movie version? Perhaps j-netizens were only familiar with the women empowerment version, hence the controversy?

8. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I watched the movie, some parts match.

But for me, those SJW's out there took the lyrics literally as a woman can not sleep alone since she's not independent, weak, etc. This song as a whole for me means that a woman needs love. Those people probably just read the lyrics without even watching the movie.(just basing their arguments on the image of WW, which is a strong independent woman, and not on the movie itself)

Was about to type something but I might spoil those who haven't watched the movie haha

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Do you mean tashika ni? (surely, indeed, certainly)

10. porkchopgroove

no its definately (tus) kani. its the (tus) part i cant figure out bc i know theres no japanese sound for it (karin said it in her latest showroom and ive been hearing it a lot lately from other members) thanks

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

At what time mark during her SR?

12. porkchopgroove

ill have to watch it again and let you know lol

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  15. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Most of the article is talking about sales figures, and how well Keyakizaka's album has sold. The last paragraph says: Akimoto Yasushi created the 46 group knowing that 48 group's time would someday end. The concepts of the groups are different, and they are competing ruthlessly. These days the 46 groups are being talked about more in the media. Akimoto is not cloudy eyed about it.

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    170804 ZIP! Natsu Matsuri

Some lovely pictures from ZIP! Natsu Matsuri with new costume.
    933eb368.jpg ef136efc.jpg
    https://twitter.com/ZIP_TV/status/893377748609007616

Nogizaka46 alarm app "always with you" is available on App Store and Play Store.
    IMG_20170804_221957.jpg
    https://nogizaka46-awy.com

AbemaTV 'Nogizaka46 no! Nippon Wonder Woman Tour'
    IMG_20170804_225831.jpg IMG_20170804_225837.jpg IMG_20170804_225841.jpg IMG_20170804_225845.jpg
    https://twitter.com/AbemaTV/status/893048941746413568

Nogizaka46 will be guest model in "TGC KITAKYUSHU 2017" on October 21st. Participant members: Misa, Nanase, Maiyan, Sayurin, Miona.
    tgc-kitakyushu2017-key-visual.jpg
    https://mdpr.jp/news/1704888

• Like Like x 1
  17. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Nogizaka46 Performance At Tokyo Idol Festival 2017

• Like Like x 2
  18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    It supposed to be 3rd gens, but the senbatsu members appeared as a surprise!

19. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    man. i almost cry when maian running onto stage..
    i've been exhausted from sunlight torture since ske48 start hot stage.
    i've waked up 4:30 am to catch 1st row.. so i almost die when waiting 18:40 nogi 3rd...
    but then it's worth all the pain..
    but since it was summer. all natsu song was played. kinda hope to see nigemizu..

20. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Himetan just announced her graduation on her radio show Radirer Sunday.