1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Romance No Start

2. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I need help guys I am going to japan and want to buy some of nogizaka’s oshi towels and some of nishino’s doiya keychains where can I buy these items and what is the price range( Keyakizaka46 info accepted too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it's my dream to go to japan, you're very lucky can go there. i don't know, anyone maybe can help who lived in japan

or maybe you can buy in the HS national event or something like that, i think they sell some nogizaka merchandise like clothes etc (i often see in the variety)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2017
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Become a member of https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/ but it needs japan address/number, the goods sold usually have a limited selling period, just check the site for details, as for the doiya stuff, i think it's no longer available, check rakuten or yahoo auctions for these stuff
    if you are in the tokyo area, check-out akihabara there's a shop there that sells 2nd hand idol goods , sorry can't remember the name, it's in one of those sofmap buildings i think
    ==================

5. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    ok thanks

6. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Well my parents only allowed me to go after I showed them some good results during my major exams and after a year of begging but they said that if I wanted to purchase anything I had to save for it still but luckily I had a stash saved up for japan already

7. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    What an interesting read!

I also hope Kazumin will still be in Nogizaka by 2020. However, I seem to recall (don't remember which episode it was) of her saying that by 25, she would had quited being an idol and start a store dedicated to selling computers and related peripherals. Though, If I were in her shoes, the prospect of being selected as one of the artist to perform in said event would be enough of a reason to stay for another year.

Also, Im rooting for Iku-chan for centership in 2020. No particular (convincing) reason, just me being biased[hehe] and amazed by how much talent this girl has. She'll definitely do justice as the lead to the nation's top girl group, should they ever be chosen as one of the performers for the Olympic's opening ceremony. (Plus I think that management will pressure her to stay in Nogizaka until at least after the Olympics)

And adjacent to her, would be Kubo and Mizuki. Simply because these two, at the moment, imo, the strongest candidate to inherit the Mayan and Nanase's center flanks position.

8. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Nogi will perform in AFA in Singapore 24nov:banana::banana:

9. DreamStar

DreamStar Kenkyuusei

WOW! WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE! So happy that they are coming to my country for their first overseas!!

10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Actually it's not their first overseas appearance. If I'm not wrong, they've ever performed at Paris on 2014.

11. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

Yep, that Paris anime expo was their first overseas performance.

Looking at the website, they'll probably just perform a few songs and that's it; the management are probably testing the waters for expanding in the Asia market lol (they did create an official weibo and we all know China is a big market)

Wonder if they'll be doing anything else while in Singapore. Film an episode of kojichuu?

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Would love to to but i dont think i can :( will attempt Tokyo Dome instead!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    damn. my neighbor country. still waiting for an announcement. i got the Sunday ticket only because of Fripside.
    where is the announcement, want to confirm and get tickets now lol. also, don't know the senbatsu for AFA.

14. DreamStar

DreamStar Kenkyuusei

Hahaha nice! Need the official announcement. Not sure whether they are guests for the evening concert with other artistes or some day stage event :(

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, thats what i want to know only. if just stage event, then probably not. there's still one more slot for the concert.

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    You can check the members schedule around those dates on the website.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    if it is true, we can have a gathering of those going . although Tokyo Dome is still the one we want to get , we're still waiting for the general sales news.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can anyone take photos with cameras at those kind of anime events? And are there any chance for meet and greet etc?

19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Replied your WhatsApp. Concert and autograph definitely no. But if they walking around and certain events, yes .
    And confirm they are in 24th evening

20. DreamStar

DreamStar Kenkyuusei

Doubt we can take photos :( been to the Anime event for some years already, even if the artistes are having stage events or at the booths doing autographs, they do not allow photos. Hopefully, there's an autograph poster chance which has been happening at that event since years ago