[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Yes, I think it was announced in the official site and she also had her last blog around 3rd week December
    hers and marika's blogs would be officially closed by 1/31 morning.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    We know all her stuff has ended and she's acting like she's already graduated, but I don't think there was official word on when she graduated. The date for Marika's graduation was announced -- on the 23rd of December. I don't think Himetan's was. Unless I'm wrong. Plus I think they left it ambiguous because she does have a song on the Under album. It would be awkward to include a graduated member on the disk. I think though we can call Jan 31 her graduation date.

3. galangsatria

galangsatria Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    180114 Japan Countdown

180113 AKB48 Show Kouhaku

4. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    So Marika is officially graduated as well by now? I thought she has a PB coming?
    Idk, it feels half real. I know they showed all their farewell from the concert, handshake, kojichuu, radio, etc. But it feels incomplete.. like a book with no proper ending. I think Nanamin graduation was a solid "this is it".

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I don't think they can really afford special occasion on every member graduation... and with the growing roster right now that's more to be expected.

Marika's PB isn't under Nogi management work again I think.

6. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    was i the only one that caught mizuki talking about a new 'gundan' on her latest showroom? she mentioned mushuzuka gundan as including minami, asuka, misa and higuchi. is this just a rumor or a new unit. my japanese skills are rudimentary. thanks for any info

7. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

LOL OMG This looks epic! Also, it's English subbed. I want to see the complete version of this "Day Dreaming Girls Talk About Love," since this is just the teaser.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  9. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Baitoru CM

10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Posters obtained at last week's National HS in Chiba from exchanging with tickets
    20180115_130035.jpg 20180115_125635.jpg
    and purchasing from sellers there if you don't get what you wanted :)
    20180115_131743.jpg 20180115_131506.jpg

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  12. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Surprising they still have stocks for top members like Nishino and Ikuta. I am betting lots of people want to exchange their unwanted posters with their fav members.

Woop woop. Maaya and Maiyan in the same lane!

--
    I have a discussion to bring up. I suppose right now Nogizaka is in its possibly golden era. However, I sense that the senbatsu are not doing exciting stuff to appeal to the audience like before. Indeed we have stable influx of their appearances in almost every genre of media out there. For example, it's been a while since Wakatsuki, Miona, Sakurai got their highlight in kojichuu. I mean of course we still have golden moments, but I just feel that the intensity is less now. I am all for equal screen time for each members including Unders and 3rd gen tho. Just worried that Nogizaka is going downhill from now on. Hopefully being in the top doesn't make them stagnant. What do you think?

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Personally I don't know which appeals more for Japan audiences (variety / handshakes / the song itself / lives). My gut feeling is that management uses this New Year period as their opportunity to push Unders more (like how we see Ayane in the last two Koujichuu). The expectation of some establish senbatsu members gonna graduate this year is high, so it's actually a good move to push up another candidates.

I think Nogi won't go downhill that fast if they can keep up their rooster to around the current size. Add another generation this year, then people gonna feel saturated.

14. JuriRena

JuriRena Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    You mean probably plateaued? i don't know, i guess there will always be those stages, it's probably difficult to sustain that kind of level for a long time

===== Add
    got my Nikkei enta magazine , with Nogi photos and articles
    have 2 because of the clear files [hehe], i can give 1 magazine (no clear file though :p) if anyone wants it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  15. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The way it works, 1 HS ticket = 1 random poster out of 55 types. You cannot select a poster.

Resellers usually exchange hundreds of tickets hoping to get many popular members' posters to resell again at the venue.

Many people don't buy the posters from the resellers due to the price, they accept cash or HS tickets (so they can get more posters to resell and hope for more popular members)
    I bought Ikuta's for 4500yen (after bargaining)
    Nanase's and the Type B jacket together for 10000yen (after bargaining)

Yes you can, if you go to the national HS you can get posters as well (officially by exchanging a ticket for a random poster out of 55 OR buying the ones you wanted from resellers)

16. JuriRena

JuriRena Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    @k1s3k1 thanks
    geez i've already used-up all my tickets for that special event (no luck though) :cry2:

17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i guess there will be a point sometime when they start to go downhill, but i don't think it would be as extreme as AKB, nor will it be anytime soon, considering Naachan and Maiyan will still be around for at least another year. and as of right now, they already prepping Miona and Asuka to take over from Maiyan and Naachan, so the transition will be smoother than it is for AKB. and they have the 2nd and 3rd gen that starting to make a name for themselves.

18. biboloxo

biboloxo Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    AKB is facing situatuon right now b/c they are struggling in finding new talents to replace the old ones. Nogi's gen 3, however, having a lot of them.

19. baymon

baymon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^True enough, Nogi is very lucky to have 3rd gen, and management was on-point in promoting them too. On the level of visuals itself, 3rd gen's visual is astounding. On top of that they have all kinds of girls with various personality and talent. Under seems to be slowly on the rise too, not as drastic as 3rd gen but they're moving up. I think Nogi's succession would be pretty smooth.

20. CrssA

CrssA Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No it will not got downhill drastically like what akb got in this last 1 year .

Too many factors that u cant compare akb situation with nogi.

Akb got destroyed by it owns super large sister group and ssk things , fans will got separated by just following some group , some members and not the entire of 48 itself ( also i am lol )

Meanwhile nogi is more cohesive as a group , got promoted as the group itself , sure rivalties also exist but is not as hot on akb ssk ( if you ask sakura / jurina die hard fans or yuko/acchan fans back in 12-13 , would you like to watch each other own show ? I bet thousands $ the answer will be NO ) . Rivalties is entertaining for us , but its not always good for the group itself . You can see how close sasshi and mayuyu on tv , but how about their own fans itself ? I’ll bet mayuyu fans was allready sick enough to saw sasshi wins the ssk 3times in a row with big differences of vote.

Akb starts the dome things on acchan’s era in 2012 , and nogi got their first dome tour in 2017.

At least with many unhealthy aspects in 48groups , akb still can maintain their popularity until arround 2016 , ( imho 2015 until 2016 is not as bad as 2017 for akb ) . They lost their golden generation kami7 for every year , future ace graduating ( paruru , bakaei ) but still can maintain popularity is tbh still a good thing ,

Nogi lose maimai in 2016 , nanamin in 2017 but still got their first dome tour in the end of 2017 . Even if maiyan graduated this year , i dont think nanase will graduated on the same year . Also nogi still have asuka and ikuta , 1st gen which was still very young . And many popular gen 1 member still hanging around which can help the group maintain its own success .

Even if 3rd gen cant reach the same level as the 1st gen ever had , i’m pretty sure if akb still have 4years of life since acchan graduates , then nogi will have more than those years counting from 2017.