1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think 20th senbatsu announcement will still be a few weeks away. Under Album is pretty hot right now, so they should keep the momentum for a while more. Hope there will be 1 or 2 unders in the senbatsu!

2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Expecting 1 or 2 3rd gens. Maybe Mizuki. Kanarin and Yuttan out. Ranze or Miria in.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Are the dinosaurs robots or remote controlled ? Also, Kazumin looks pretty scared and disturbed during the zombie segment :blink: while Ikoma looks the most thrilled :cool:.

4. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    anybody here in port messe nagoya today for handshake by any chance?

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Was there last week for keyakizaka's :D

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    was there :D

watching gaku tabi right now, Yoda is adorable with the yagi :p

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  9. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    It has been announced in Nogizaka Koujichuu, there will be voting Nogizaka46 Best Song by fans! You can vote the best song of Nogizaka46 for you
    ↓ Vote from here! ↓
    https://t.co/53z9QxmfNf
    You just can vote once.
    Vote until January 28th 2018.
    This vote need Google Account.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Cool! I'm gonna fill this out...

What are the choices under the "profession" drop down menu? I get the first two are student and part time worker, but the rest?

11. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    you replied kinda a lot of hours late :^^;: would've glad to meet someone from here just now and help me from being so lost lol

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can I write the reason for choosing the song in English? My Japanese isn't that good.

13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    gomen .... so did you meet your oshi? :D

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't think they will read it, but give it a whirl. They're probably looking for something funny to say on the air though.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Meanwhile you can multiply the vote if got tons of gmail account lol.

I’m spamming all my accounts for sayoimi and inochii ha utsukushii =))

16. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    nah no worries :) meet? the bouncer guy was probably already sick of seeing me :XD: will probably share a bit of the experience later today if i have the time

17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Bananaman thought on Himetan & Marika's graduation, on why there seems no some sort of ceremony being held for it.
    If I correctly catch the meaning, basically they said the "Kikakke" encore during Dome tour is basically the climax of it all, as if the ceremony already happened.

Dunno if they're talking about this as a part of cover up by management or whatever... but they seemed to just thinking out loud. Shitara even mentioned that he expected Ookami ni Kuchibue wo will be the last song of the Encore, since Marika is the center of it. He seemed kinda disappointed when it turned out to be ItsuDeki :D

18. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I don't have a lot of experience outside of watching all of the Nogi variety and such, but the amount of attention paid to their graduations seemed fine with me? At least relative to their popularity in the group. Marika maybe got less than she would have had she graduated alone, and likewise Himetan probably got more attention, but overall I don't see a problem.

The most interesting thing to me is that Marika is graduating on what appears to me at least to be the pinnacle of her Nogi career. Sort of choosing to go out on top rather than see if she can push her popularity a bit higher and get in more senbatsu ect. That's actually probably pretty smart since management is going to be orchestrating a dramatic shift as the old guard fades out to make way for the kouhais to take up the mantle.

Not much to say about Himetan since it seems to be primarily health related other than it's a bit of a shame.

19. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I saw this in AKB48 General Thread and I think it could be interesting to do it here. What do you guys think have been the chapters of Nogizaka46 history? For me it would be something like:
    Chapter 1: The Sloppy Beginning (2012) (with Ikoma push rejected by the fans and the group having a hard time finding their identity as a group)
    Chapter 2: The Growth (2013) (with new centers and their sound and image getting more defined)
    Chapter 3: The Confirmation (2014-2015) (again, new centers, huge rise in popularity and amazing quality in their singles)
    Chapter 4: The Golden Era (2016-Today) (With all of their most important members being hugely popular, Tokyo Dome, the million mark and Record Award, plus a new gen already super succesful)

20. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Sorry for out of topic discussion, but Katsuhiko Sugiyama has composed an ED song for anime called Darling in the Franxx and it really has a strong Nogizaka vibes in the melody

^ the clean version of the ED, but only available til January 24, 2018 23:59 JST.

What do you guys think of it?
    By the way, I think the MV has Keyakizaka46's MV vibes in it

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018