1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Now for some reason with 2018 already starting off with 2 grads I get the feeling like it's little less likely that Matsumura and Maiyan will graduate this year. As in managment might request they space it out a bit more, and in return they get lots of privileges like Maiyan not having to attend HS any longer.

But on the other hand, the timing of the 7th anniversary concert being pretty close to their birthdays makes it pretty suspicious. Hmm.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am not counting on this. But I don't know how those negotiations work. For all I know, Maiyan and Matsumura could announce their graduations next week.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Let Ikoma center SakamichiAkb song. She was bridge between 46 and 48.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    "Generational" for me meant that the senbatsu would've been 1st Gen because it would be rather cool to have the 1st center go out amongst the 1st Gens. But with Rottii leaving I would doubt that it was going to be a special selection. I was just hoping for something this cool which is a dream of mine. Make 'er happen please.

I was thinking lately how much the Guru Guru Curtain senbatsu was resilient to member graduations, but here we have some more of that 1st senbatsu members leaving out. And also Nogi No Uta really is gonna miss both Rottii and Ikoma in the front...

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It could be the opposite since both Ikoma and Kawamura made their announcement this early and just like days apart. They might have discussed with management and agreed to space it out. Who knows if someone will announce middle of this year and another before year ends. It could be Maiyan/Ringo, might not be them. Who would have thought those girls will be the next to graduate. Looking back last year, for whatever reason, Hime in Aug, Marika was October. And now two more members. Yup, it's pretty much spaced out to me.

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Bananaman comment on Ikoma and Rotti graduation. Just some :

"Graduating first gens keep on increasing. At one point it will be us who looks like a fool, by keep on staying." (talking about being the MC) :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    i've actually thought of this before. wonder how long bananaman will stay with them.. if the time does come for them to leave态thats gonna be another damn sad day (at least for me)

9. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    no please no, I'm not ready to see Himuko graduating, too soon.

10. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    how long did the badboyz (sp?) stay with akbingo till they changed MCs?

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Around 9 years.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bananaman are definitely more expensive and harder to work with (scheduling, etc.) than Badboys. Once Nogi stops selling it'll be hard to keep them.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I never really fond of some silly things that Himura did, like Himuko Influencer thing. But as Nogichuu MC, they are both top notch. I came to like Nogi through their variety and Bananaman is the presence that I often take for granted. If they are leaving one day I think I'll be sadder than when some members graduating.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Haha, same here. I hate it actually, but between the two I like Himura better. He's the funny guy, so... It will be very weird if one day there's also no more Bananaman. By that time perhaps most 1st gen are already gone. What about Ijiri? Is he like less expensive? :^^;:

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    True, but it's not a guarantee for the future. If there is a graduation queue, you can only space it out so much. And that's only if those members agree to do so.

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think graduation in business terms can be either "i quit my job" (Ikoma) or "you are made redundant" (Rotti)

17. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I was away for two weeks from anything Nogi related and when I came back... two graduation announcements?! :shocku:

I would be lying if I say that Ikoma and Rotti's graduations affect me personally, but a loss is still a loss.
    Nogizaka46 will be missing its first center and arguably the best vocal in the group, respectively.
    I sincerely hope Ikoma and Rotti will be successful in their future endeavors.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just stopping by to comment that I'm able to view Nogi's entire videography on their YouTube Vevo channel and their songs are just so darn good.

19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Where do you live? They still block my country even though their website supports the language now, but anyways those two things are handled by different management I believe :(

20. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

They opened up the official channel for some countries, but the thing is that they mostly post short 2 minute versions of the videos. Whereas Vevo is always full versions afaik. So I hope they open up the Vevo to all outside of Japan soon.

edit: does this link work for anyone else? Seems to bypass the region locking? https://www.youpak.com/channel?id=UC0t0XeFvf8KQff1ALntgbzQ first time I've ever used this site so I don't vouch for its safety or anything like that.

What I really want is them to update Seifuku to 1080p rather than the 480p on Vevo. They do have the better version on the official channel, but like most songs it's the short version.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018