1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    my eyes are blessed. The coat though, really make a great uniform. I mean, usually they opt for more elegant flowy dress, but this outfit is really great too. I hope they wear something like the green crimson guard again.

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Omg thank you for the very long explanation. I'm in tears. :cute:

3. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    This will seem like a rambling post. I realize I'm not the most prolific poster here but I try and contribute to the community as best I can. I can't really contribute to any of the variety show threads as I have to wait a week before the subs show up. The TV appearances I usually don't get too for three or four or five days as well as new release songs so I can't really contribute anything to those threads either. What I can do is offer the community unique content the others aren't able to provide. I hope that they will find that informative and useful so I feel like I have a place within this family. Thank you for all your votes on the straw poll page and for everyone who has downloaded the graduated members blog posts pics and cards. I wish I could do more but I simply don't have the time. Again this is voice to text so I apologize if there are any grammatical errors

• Like Like x 9
  4. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    As I watched some videos of nogi, I notice that the management has been training zukki to be a captain. She's been the MC of the 3rd gen most of the time and she even choose Reika in the valentine segment because of being a good captain. I think the are trying to build that character on her and It's also the time to train the next captain for the future.

Who do you think would be a capable captain for nogizaka when sakurai leaves?

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I joined this forum just a year ago, and Nogi subforums so far are the most welcoming and warm to each other. Maybe it's true that the fans attitude goes along with what the artist displays themselves :). So just like Nogi, I believe we all do have a place in this "family" :D

I'm in doubt since 2nd gens doesn't seem to have someone capable for that. Karin is my best bet, but her age might be an issue. I also doubt that the next captain will be someone who stick in Unders, although I think there are unders that are capable for that.
    Yamashita as a captain eh... considering her character we might see a "not so innocent image" of Nogi then. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Which of the members do you think will continue their studies or go to university after they graduate ? Will they be too old by then ? Also, will any of them end up being housewives ? I don't think all of them will be successful in the entertainment industry.

7. Tinman

Tinman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Manatsu has all the makings of a housewife for sureeee lol. Maybe some of them will pursue studies in what they were interested in before becoming full time idols?

8. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    But Mizuki can be innocent if she calculate it well. [hehe]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hands down Karin. Higuchi and Junna seem to have good hold of things as well.

Study overseas/university:
    Ayane -> literature (she's smart and close friend with Zaki)
    Kotoko -> Russian language & culture (she's actually smart but doesn't look like it)
    Nakada -> She's street smart. She could do well with or without a degree.

10. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Agreed mizuki would be a capable replacement for reika
    She seems similar in cool headedness as reika

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

11. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Karin is a great captain but a captain should always be in the senbatsu and 2nd gen is too old when reika graduate.

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    since when?Saito Makiko is captain of SKE and she was senbatsu only once

13. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    For me it's more entertaining to pick among candidates that seems unreliable, and watch their growth.
    Sakurai was an odd choice at first, and it was fun to watch how other members tease her as the clutzy captain.[hehe]

That being said, among the 3rd gens, Hazukichan or Renochan would be my preferred candidates.

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think it's the other way round, it's more like being a captain gives you a highway ticket to be IN senbatsu.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

So...
    i've been stuck with this song for 1 week, it sounds good, but i cant find the translation to ENGLISH

Toomawari no Aijou from 10th single

can someone find the lyrics in english?
    or is it just me that cant find it on NET

Thank you guys

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I mean from the 46G.

18. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I always thought they were grooming Umezawa to be the 3rd gen's captain.

20. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    She's a good choice because I see her as a strict kind of captain but they need her MC more as a requirement of being a captain.