1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  2. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    • Like Like x 2
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nogizaka will appear in ANN on the release date of the single (April 25). The members are Maiyan, Sayurin, Reika, etc
    https://mdpr.jp/news/1759458

Nogi had a traumatic story in ANN. :cold:
    I hope the radio show is only about promotion of the new single. Not a 'you know what' announcement. But I guess it will be fine because no Ikuchan at there. :^^;:
    But still... :cold:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The rumor has started spreading everywhere :eek:
    http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/75206501.html

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Nah... MaiMai and Nanamin were also center... and... :blink:

Okay... please forgive me... :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    No iku but maiyan is with her bff sayurin n captain probably there to say something.. Definitely either one of them is going to grad or actually BOTH!!!

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nah, Maiyan's curse will strike. She love to tease fans. Everytime ppls betting on her. Someone else announce graduation instead. So it must be Reika.

10. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Shouldn't there be a thread for Nogiten (2) ? I can't find the earlier episodes :asdfgh:

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ANN on the night before release is a tradition. And of course the centre will be there. Nothing in particular to worry about

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru

if the video does not show watch the video here

Is the guy in this vid also played by Manattan ? He certainly looks like a male version of Manatsu :blink:

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Danso Manatsu :)

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    How long have you guys following the Idol industry? Nogizaka has been around for 7 years, but I've just getting into the idol fandom for around 2 years. Wonder for how long I can keep up with it...

• Like Like x 1
  15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    1 yr+, I enjoy Nogi's songs and support the group but have strong interests on only a few of them (all 1G) so I don't know what will happen if all my oshis graduate

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I've been a Nogi fan since ImaHana fall of 2015. Knew about them earlier that year and knew about idols a year before then. I'm not bored yet by them since they've been doing some fun stuff for a while now. I would say to ask that question in 2 more years. I may be bored of them by then plus also my oshimen my have graduated by then. Still as an MD I can find most any member to like. Yeah 5 years would sound about right...

• Like Like x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    For idol I have only been following Nogi since 2014. I came across some other groups like AKB, NMB, Momusu, Angerme, Keya and following them for a while but I would get bored with them after only a few months. Nogi on the other hand is the group that I never get tired of.

• Like Like x 1
  18. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    I started getting into AKB in February last year, and then followed Nogizaka from around June. Keyakizaka maybe around September. They're the only idol groups I follow beyond just listening to music. Nogizaka has the bulk of my attention because I've simply fallen in love with all the members. They have such a fun and interesting dynamic, and the music and performances they put out is really good.

As for continuing interest... I honestly don't know. Once I discovered Nogizaka, my interest in AKB really dropped off, and now I only keep a few tabs on what's going on there. Maybe it's because most of my 48G favourites had graduated even before I got into the group, and the newer generations didn't catch my attention enough. However, I don't see that same problem happening in Nogizaka so far. There isn't a single member across all 3 gens that I don't like and find interesting. I also vastly prefer the Nogi aesthetic. Maybe that has to do with age. Current Nogi is heavily shaped by the maturity of the older members. I turn 30 this year, and I wonder how long I can follow the activities of girls so much younger than I am without feeling weird. At the same time, I'm close to finishing up a bachelor's degree in Asian Studies, and the idol industry as a whole is something that's becoming more and more appealing as a potential research topic for one day going into graduate school.

So... we'll see? :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Knew about idols since akb came out, not following them them though, instead dissing my friends for following akb lol until i found nogi in 2015 (before taiyo knock was released), been in love ever since, so been following idols for almost 3 years in actuality
    Right now other than nogi i only follow world standard and 22/7 (actually if nogi wanna go international, they should learn one or two things from these 2 groups)
    And while i'm at it, answering the 2nd question, i feel like there's a similarity between my love for nogi and my love for my favorite team in sports, the players, the staffs, and even the owner may change over the years but it's still my favorite team, same with nogi, members garduate, new members enter, so i feel like it's kinda the same lol
    I've been following some sports for forever, and i can see myself following nogi for forever more
    Yeah it's a bad comparison but if someone thinks the same, high five dude :XD:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    @Bertowski21

That sports team comparison isn't bad at all! It's actually really good, and reflects a lot of the same feelings I have about big idol groups. So high five!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1