[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Not exactly the god, but a very important person. Spoilers for Sailor Moon first arc:

She's the mother of Princess Serenity, the previous reincarnation of Sailor Moon. So one can say she's Sailor Moon's mother. But due to living in the moon, as explained in the story, she doesn't age so she looks as young as Maiyan.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena

4. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    nice! thats from the 46h right? we get to see more footage of their trips

5. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    yup, that's right.....

6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^^ Which 46h ? Only the most recent one or does it include the one from 2016 too ?

7. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Yeah, the most recent ones. The different trio groups were going to different areas, trying different foods. It was in one of meals portion of 46 Hours TV, where the 3rd Gens win/select the different types of foods from the ones that traveled to have for lunch.

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^^ I did not see that part about the meal trips. I thought the only trips they had were the gundan trips filmed beforehand.

9. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

The Gundan trip VTRs were shown during the 2nd day (March 24) for 46 Hours TV. The trio trip VTRs were shown during the 3rd day (March 25) around lunch time. It's about an hour long.

The trios were
    1) Nishino, Mai-chun, and Reika
    2) Manatsu, Asuka, and Ozono
    3) Eto Misa, Yoda, and Hinachima
    4) Inoue Sayuri, Miona, and Kubo-chan
    5) Kazumin, Ranze, and Mizuki
    6) Maiyan, Sayurin, and Wakatsuki
    7) Ikoma, Ikuta, and Hoshino

10. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    ^
    yea the VTRs were shown during the lunch segment with the 3rd gens. if you remember this funny part from Hazuki, the you've probably seen the segment.

11. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The trip vtrs shown on 46h tv were just small previews. Full videos on the single dvds.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Tomorrow is Ikoma's graduation. Who do you think should replace her position in every song in a side and b side. I really like Reika to center Nogizaka no uta.

13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I'd like to see Ikuchan, especially for Kimi no Na wa Kibou since it's her trademark song, at least for me (after so many times she sang it solo). She also can tackle both cute and cool ("expressionless") songs pretty well.
    I really like to see how Asuka usually subs Nanami's position so a younger/newer member would be nice as well... Maybe Zukki. She's the one whose presence would fit Ikoma centered songs better IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i would like if they give the 2nd gens / 3rd gens / unders to perform ikoma-center A-Side in big event like BD Live when they've perform all their songs. like how 3rd gens performing Harujion / Tsuyogaru Tsubomi in last year BD Live. except for Kimi no nawa Kibou , i think ikuchan fitted it , but i dont mind if it performed as an orchestra with ikuchan's playing on piano like last year.

Kanarin can subbed for Oide Shampoo too maybe ? since she had her own chant in that song tho lol . but tbh i dont see if who'll be the most fitted for Seifuku no Mannequin or Taiyou Knock. i was never against for senbatsu member subbing the graduates one like how asuka have been sayonara no imi center for 2 times iirc . but some songs are just too iconic for me , i was very happy that asuka being a center for sayonara no imi , seems she's also pretty close with nanamin ? ( she's being the most emotional persons at nanami's last farewell with ikuchan and maiyan at the end of nanamin's graduation concert ) , but deep inside my thoughts , nanamin was so irreplaceable in sayonara no imi :cry2::cry2: , i think i will feel the same way too for seifuku no mannequin [hehe] . just a little note about taiyou knock , anyone who'll subbed ikoma for being a center , i wish she can pull big scream as ikoma do to turn up the crowded as she do at the beginning of summer tour 2015 and 3rd day of 5th BD live :banana::banana:

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I like Captain, too, in that position for Nogi no Uta. BTW, that song is also missing Rottii in the front. Put Captain and Misa there along with Ikuta and you have the Kumo ni Nareba ii trio.

Yamashita for Guru Guru Curtain. It's a statement on who the management looks to lead in the future. For Oide Shampoo, I picked Captain over Kanarin, but I like Kanarin there, too. Miona can take Hasire! Bicycle. The only person for Seifuku no Mannequin I can think of is Maiyan, but Kubo or Riria could fit as well. Ayane for Taiyou Knock. She may have a small voice, but being from Akita she seems to slot right into an Ikoma song.

More important to me is who's gonna lead the Mountaineering Club. Hopefully, tomorrow's NogiChu has Ikoma passing the baton to Minami.

16. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i dont think there should be one standard center for the graduated center songs, instead they should have rotations

17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    ^
    i think i dont need to type anything anymore lol

*but reika for nogizaka no uta, i like it too

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I agree with most of the above suggestions. Rotations are good but I feel they won't go far off in choosing a center replacement, at least for the a-side. Coupling songs are fair game. Kimi no nawa is an easy pick for Ikuta. Oide Shampoo for me should be Captain over Kanarin though either one wouldn't make that much of a difference. For Guru Guru, I think it's Ikuta also, I mean the intro has always been them 3. Just put any random member with Ikuta and Hoshino and they're good to go. Though I don't mind seeing just the two of them, like a w-center maybe. Anyone will do for Hashire Bicycle but, you may think I'm bias towards Ikuta but I'm just using the first few lines of the song as basis and Ikuta's voice is so prominent. Plus, the first 4 singles doesn't seem too focused on the center (I think). Actually, she can just play the piano on Kimi no nawa while the rest of the members are singing. Seifuku, well imagining them wearing their seifuku in that single Maiyan does fits well to take Ikoma's place. The hardest one to me would be Taiyou Knock. Someone good enough pull off that Ikoma shriek.
    I can't imagine a 3rd gen or even 2nd gen (except Miona of course) to sub for Ikoma. Anyway, they have enough opportunity with UG, substituting for Marika & Nakamoto. But if ever, I'd like to see Momoko do Taiyou Knock and see how well she can set the tone/energy of the song right from the start.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Synchronicity no Mannequin
    IMG_20180422_155208.jpg IMG_20180422_155551.jpg IMG_20180422_155218.jpg IMG_20180422_155221.jpg IMG_20180422_155224.jpg IMG_20180422_155227.jpg IMG_20180422_155230.jpg IMG_20180422_155311.jpg
    More pictures from official twitter

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ikoma Rina Graduation Concert live in Nippon Budokan setlist

Kage ana : Terada Ranze , Itou Junna , Suzuki Ayane

VTR : Ikoma from debut era

01. Nogizaka no Uta
    02. Oide Shampoo
    03. Taiyou Knock
    04. Mizutama Moyou
    MC
    05. Tokitoki Mekimeki
    06. Scoutman
    VTR msg from staff
    Ikoma Solo Dance
    07.Against
    08.Synchronicity
    MC
    VTR msg from Watanabe Mayu
    09.Shonichi ( From AKB48 team B 3rd Stage Pajama Drive ) Ikoma Rina + 3rd Gen
    10.Temodemo no Namida ( From AKB48 team B 3rd Stage Pajama Drive ) Ikoma Rina + Suzuki Ayane
    MC
    11. Kokoro no Placard ( AKB48 37th A-Side ) Ikoma Rina + 2nd Generation Members
    MC ( Kitano Hinako appeared and will performing for today )
    VTR
    MC Iku-Iku-Hoshi
    12.Koko Jyanai Doko ka
    13.Mangetsu ga Kieta
    14.Arakajime katareru Romance
    15.Muguchi na Lion
    MC
    VTR Nogi doko&Kouji moments replay , Msg from Bananaman
    16.Yubi Bouenkyou
    17.Tsuki no Ookisa
    VTR Msg from Naruto and illustration present from Naruto's Mangaka
    MC
    18.House !
    19.Kimi no nawa Kibou ( Ikuta Erika on Piano )
    20.Kanashimi no Wasurekata ( Ikuta Erika on Piano , msg from Ikoma Rina's Parents surprisingly displayed )
    Messages from Members to Ikoma and From Ikoma to Members
    21.Seifuku no Mannequin

END

EN1. Hashire ! Bicycle
    EN2. Shakiism
    MC
    EN3. Guru-Guru Curtain
    VTR msg from Akimoto Yasushi
    WEN1. Kimi no nawa Kibou
    *flower presents for Ikoma from Members

END

Noticable moments from today's Graduation concert , credit from @JuriRena posts on Ikoma's thread

* They sang Nogizaka no Uta acapella at first with "bokura no uta" part sung by Iko (slightly trembling)
    * Taiyou knock with Iko's signature scream :D (to drive the onion-cutting ninjas away)
    * (Reika to Iko) What kind of live do you want to have? Iko : I want it to be fun!
    * It was a treat to see the generation songs (3G/2G/1G) from the 20th single with Iko's solo dance before performing Against.
    * Kiichan appearance, joining the second half
    * Synchronicity with the Unders joining towards the last part
    * Songs from her kennin days , Mayuyu's message , with the last sentence saying something like 永遠に大好き。。
    * The Akita-combi singing demodemo no namida ... Iko said she usually sings the left-side part with Mayuyu on the right,
    but for this concert she sang Mayuyu's part
    * The IkuIkoHoshi (IkuIHoshi) talk time, Iko pronounced guruguru as gyurugyuru during their guruguru days LOL (she was 15), but now she can hehe
    * Iko cried a lot when the message and sketch from Naruto was displayed - she jokingly said something like she was overcome by her otaku self
    and need to go back to being Nogizaka and continue with the live
    and the message from her father
    * Ikuchan playing the piano for kimi and kanashimi

* ended it with seifuku no mannequin - it will forever be Iko's signature song

while waiting for the Encore fans chanted Nogizak46
    First encore - they're now wearing the Iko shirt (black), Iko has this special stars/decoration on her shirt
    * she had her speech, she mentioned she wasn't able to sleep for a few days thinking about it, she thanked everyone, she also said it seemed like a
    "wagamama-selfish" reason for graduating because she wanted to explore new things, take a different/more challenging road
    *ended it with guru-guru curtain

while waiting for the 2nd Encore, fans chanted Ikoma then started to sing kimi , everybody sang along, even us from the theater lol
    * then the message from Aki-P (couldn't comprehend it all :( ) but something like the reason behind kimi and choosing Iko as center for the first 5 singles
    * they sang kimi for the 2nd time, everyone now in their white Iko grad shirt except for Iko and them holding a rose, gave it to Iko one by one
    * with the final message written at the back of their shirts "生駒ちゃんとのたくさんの思い出**好きだよ♥そして今まで本当にありがとう。 [sorry can't remember the ***** part] but was sure there was a 。(dot)[i think the dot was ayano christie]

- some non-Iko notes :
    * their was a brief IkuMai moment (again, for the life of me couldn't remember which song)
    * Ikuchan made me laugh and cry at the same time when she was about to give her omoide (memorable moment) on Iko (she was about to say something but couldn't 'coz she's about to cry)
    * during guruguru, Maiyan took a swipe at Kaz' oshiri lol
    * lots of Reika shots (will send the cameraman a gift this christmas)

Had tears and laughter for this memorable event :)

BTW, before and after the live, messages from fans were displayed on the left and right screens, i saw some English messages like 'thanks for your time', I like you, I love you forever'
    I saw my message as well (it was mixed Japanese/English). Happy they accepted the messages.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4