1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I do agree that Yamashita still needs to improve her facial expression as I could not see only one expression throughout the performance.
    About other 3rd Gen members, I cannot say anything as I barely saw them.
    Even if the others are not good at facial expression, they still have time to improve. And I believe that they would.

• Like Like x 2
  2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    So I'm gonna be in Tokyo for a couple of weeks (first time), and I was wondering how easy/quick it would be to get some Nogi merch while I'm there. Is it generally easier to have something shipped to the address I'm staying at? Or can I walk into a shop and just browse shelves? Additional questions: which websites/shops should I use/visit? The thing I'm most interested in picking up is a copy of Nogi Satsu, followed by a couple of light sticks and maybe some cds/dvds. Anything more than that is gravy.

On a related note, I'm also looking into buying some other music cds/dvds. I'd love to go into store and just walk around the music. Any recommendations?

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Depends on what you are looking for. Most of the time, I stock up on goods from various stores in Akihabara. There are a few stores on Chuo Dori (which is the main street when exiting Akihabara station) that sell a lot of idol related stuff (cd's, singles, photobooks). I remember one of those stores also had Nogizaka goods when you walked further to the back (lots of photo sets, neatly categorized in folders so you can browse). Unfortunately, I can't remember the name. I think it won't be hard to find a copy of Nogisatsu there.

I also came across a few places that had idol photo vending machines, also of Nogizaka. They can be kind of hidden, so keep an eye out for them.

There is also a building called Akiba Cultures Zone which has a store called TRIO (http://aki-on.com/eng/hobby/h-idol/1596/). They have various stuff, I bought coasters, photo sets, pins, keyrings, etc. It's also near the Chuo Dori (near that large black glass building), but check Google Maps for the exact location. Nakano Broadway (which is approx. half an hour travel by train from Akihabara) has a TRIO store as well, check it out if you have the time, each store has different stuff.

They won't have all the latest stuff by the way, so keep that in mind.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. SilverCoffee

SilverCoffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitanohinako
    Twitter:
    NeruestS
  5. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    sorry for breaking any convos here but I'm here to find out a good way to get into Nogizaka in terms of vids and other stuff.
    Was a Keyaki only fan but some random Youtube vid of the funny camera guy (with oshis and stuff) got me interested in Nogi a bit more. (maybe the 7-11 campaign they r doing has something to do with it too).
    But yea, Keyaki has this https://keyakizaka46discovery.com/ is there something similar for Nogizaka? Thanks for any help!

6. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    just asking what show is this

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Aspii-sanSlave

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    if your only looking for nogi vids this link will give you pretty much all the tv shows/drama they do

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17eKIpPGgBA1YUV5bI3yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit?usp=sharing

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nogi fans aren’t as dedicated as their imouto fans and don’t have much in terms of a central go to place. Pretty much it’s this forum and the wiki. I would keep an eye on the threads here just to be more informed of nogi goodness

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Its from MelodiX! from back in 2012

The link to Nogizaka46 月刊MelodiX! 120826, I can't find a better quality one, sorry

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes, it is.

Chiichan, Iori, I wish you both the best. Thank you for all you have done for Nogizaka46. :flower::flower:

Translation of the article:
    =================================================
    Saito Chiharu and Sagara Iori graduate from Nogizaka46 with impressive chants

Saito Chiharu (21) and Sagara Iori (20) graduated from Nogizaka46 during the handshake event in Makuhari Messe, Chiba on the 16th. Their activities on this day will be their last as idols.

Around 9 o’clock, when the handshakes came to an end, a ceremony for Saito and Sagara was held in the venue, where a large crowd of fans stayed behind. First, “Inochi ha Utsukushii” was played, the single in which Sagara was chosen for Senbatsu, followed by “Nandome no Aozora ka?”, which was Saito’s single to be chosen into Senbatsu. The shouts for “Iori” and “Chiharu” increased for each of them.

Wada Maaya (20) conveyed a message to Saito. She said things like “Chiichan’s smile has cheered me up countless times. She is like family to me, like an older sister. Let’s go have lunch again, ok? Even when we become old ladies.”, and was applauded for it. When she said “because there isn’t cute paper, I have written (the message) on coloured paper”, the place calmed down.

Furthermore, Kitano Hinako (21) that wasn’t scheduled for the handshake event, made a surprise entry, which made Sagara utter a surprised “Eh!?”. She read Sagara a letter. “I don’t think I would be able to return like this if it wasn’t for Iori. I am grateful for bringing me back to this place I love”, she said, and encouraged her with “Iori will pursue a new dream starting tomorrow, and although there will be uneasiness and worries, I will be her best friend any time”.

After that, Saito held a speech while holding a bouquet of flowers. “These six years, although there were a lot of pleasant times and fun times, there were plenty of bitter and painful times as well, but I managed to overcome them and enjoy it, which I have the members, staff and everyone I met to thank for”, she said with gratitude and vowed “Meeting you all made me very happy, and because you supported me, I can give my all during my next step as well. I want to continue to work hard, and show everyone I also have the power to appear strongly by myself as well.” After that, she lowered her head while saying “Thank you truly for these 7 years”, and received great cheers.

Next was Sagara’s speech. “These 4 years, I met a lot of people, received a lot of love, and made me really happy”, she said while her tears flowed. “I didn’t have a lot of self confidence, but the words you all said to me gave me courage and I became confident”, she said gratefully. “From now on, little by little, I hope to become someone able to give energy and courage to everyone. Please continue to support me”, she said and bowed, receiving great cheers.

Saito entered as a 1st gen member in August 2011. Now, she is a 4th year college student and an unofficial job as a key station announcer has been decided. Sagara entered as a 2nd gen member in March 2013, and took a year off for her studies. After graduating, she plans to continue in the entertainment business.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Awesome! I really appreciate the info!

12. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    was there no "nama no idol ga suki" last month? i didnt see it pop up anywhere. thanks in advance

13. Aspii-sanSlave

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Thanks for the link i really appreciate it :1st:

• Like Like x 2
  14. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    That does make it a bit less accessible than Keyaki then... sign. Thanks anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I actually wanted to create something like this for Nogi but I suck in web designing. :(

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It could be a cool community project?

17. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    It will be. :D With this one, Nogi fans (both old and new) will now have a central nogi portal that they can always refer to and this would also help our girls gain more international recognition. :cool:

18. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

If you want to watch things from the beginning you can start with NogiDoko. The modern version of that show is NogiChuu. There's also Nogibingo. Those are the main variety shows.

I also started with Keya and then after exhausting Keyakitte and Keyabingo I discovered Nogi. Nogizaka overall has a lot more content and is generally more entertaining overall, particularly in variety. I'm not saying they're better or worse, but the characters, interaction and such make for more interesting variety shows imo.

19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Lead the way @Chubo :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan