1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If he didn't know her true age, I don't think he is so much to blame. If they still continue after knowing she was underage then he was partly at fault. But still I don't think the scandal is big enough to cause much harm to his reputation, much less to Nogi. Many other men in this industry had far worse scandal and they still can bounce back.

• Like Like x 2
  2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    On an AKBingo episode, there was a guy who met his wife when she was 12 yo (or 14?) and married her 2 years later, so...

3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    He might didn't know or realize about her true age. For me their act is just wrong.

Yeah, I believe he will be fine on showbiz.
    But, If you guys don't know the damage because of this incident. Some of his CM got deleted from youtube. Nanase's Biore CM (with Himura as voice actor) also got deleted from youtube. And yesterday, Bananaman NHK program has been replaced by another program.
    That's actually some serious problems.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Their act? Having intercourse? Then the world is full of wrongdoers.

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    the thing was he's working with some underage girls right now.

and showbizz world is all about images and japan was a very conservatives country which their culture will not take easy this "things".

in my personal opinion too , i dont feel its weird if male around his age do that kind of "things" but obviously i'll not say its ok.

but at least everyone surrounding him already been very supportive and its cooling the situation rn

he's already admit he done wrong in the past , his wife still supportive and his agencies still let him continue his works so i think everything will be ok.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Sex? Everyone has sex. There's nothing wrong with sex.

You're putting too much emphasis on what has happened one-two days after the news broke. Give it a months, and if all goes to hell for Himura, then you'd have a point. Seriously, Himura will survive without a few commercial and a postponed show.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    As @CrssA said, that's exactly what I mean. I just don't know how to explain it. My brain is still messed up.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Even then, you can't blame Himura for being tricked. As far as I can tell, he is just the victim here.

I'll be honest, if an attractive woman approached me, tells me she's an adult and we end up in a situation with sex as a possible outcome, I am not going to ask for her ID.

And then there is Japanese conservative society, that blows it all out of proportion. Again, not Himura's fault. He did the right thing by explaining and apologizing, it's the best way to deal with the situation. But in my heart, I feel he didn't have to.

9. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

I feel like it's maybe 7 years too late for this reasoning. If it was 2012/early Nogidoko, than I can get your concern. But it's been seven years. The members have grown with Himura (and to an extent, Shitara) over the years, and would probably have nothing but praise for him/them. Sure, there's the third gen, but really, do you think Himura is the type to leech onto young girls? He has a hentai ojisan chara, sure, but having a chara does not equate to reality. Especially when he had intercourse with the woman because he thought she was 21 and was told that she was 21. If he full well known that she was sixteen and was told that she was sixteen, then that's a different story.

Someone should tell this woman that #metoo doesn't work this way. #metoo is about the sexual abuse or misconduct against women, there was no abuse or misconduct. The only misconduct that can be claimed here is having sex with a minor, which is then made invalid when she told him she was 21.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    the real point was having an sexual intercourse without married was against the norm and culture in japan. you live and work in japan , follow the culture especially you're a well known figure. its simple as like that

i dont accused him was the type to leech into young girls , but obviously i'll said he had done wrong in the past

he's apologizing and everything should be ok , as you mention some senpai's already treat him along with shitara as their big brother so no problem for the 3rd gen and the future gen also.

you may had your own idealism or point of view regarding sexual intercourse , so does anybody who live in japan. its just everybody need to respect each other society and culture

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ok, I don't live in Japan but I find this statement really weird. How is having sex outside marriage against culture when so many of the J-dramas portrayed sex and dating as two interchangeable things. I can understand if it's against idol culture, but Himura is not an idol.

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    lets be real here ,

social and culture may get rust as time goes on , but when you’re work in entertainment industry, you can being attacked by any small “mistakes” you had done.

this thing were grey area , even though you think had a sleepover or unmarried sex was not an important anymore these days , but its an undeniable fact it wasn’t a right thing.

back in case he’s a well known public figure , obviously people will accuse him hardly that he had done wrong even for you , me or anybody else its a normal thing.

it may be a normal things these days as you mention even some movies portrait it , but (insert anybody public figure name here) had been caught sleepover in his/her “unofficial” partners house , bunshun + press will eat it alive , because its not a “right” things even it is normal.

as i mention above , images were not solely for an idol only , but it appeals for anybody which was public figures.

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Like i said above there will be some damage, thing just inevitable - though it could varied among type of scandals,small or big - even (if) himura san is pure innocent here and (from what we see sofar) the case of his wont really need something like committed public seppuku or force retirement from entertainment bussines
    Pragmatist they are, thing like sponsor pulled out the contract or something like deleted cm is just like normal gestures tbh, phase that the accuses tarento should endure, and until thing cool down, lot of them bounce back actually

Echoing what i said before, I do worry that nogi management pulled nhk-like where they do seems emphasized public image/opinion more.
    Also since in cultural mindset japan highly regard conformity and harmony in society. in this case no, matter who right or wrong or trivial, himura as public figure considered make public nuisance so there will be more apologise stuff - as damage control too - here onward

forgive me b4 as briefly look, i found the statement quiet vague. How can unmarried sex undeniably wasnt a right thing. I'll said that depend, in context, since this contemporary japan we talk about. I mean what will they say if they gf-bf or just unmarried couple for example, even one night stand won't be so much thing nowadays.

i agree that because one is public figure, there always double standard one must bite.
    Thing like public affair already an habit, treated for mass consumption. That's why tabloid journalism so prosper in japan i believe. Is not like it's already normative, obviously, especially early public reaction. but as the time move on, often the impression was just like "does it really matter"

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  14. hebh48

hebh48 Kenkyuusei

Is nogi in china now?
    What is this love about?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

There was a China-Japan Cultural Exchange Event (X'ian ;China)concert on 9/23. Attending members are:

Manatsu, Junna, Misa, Momoko, Asuka, Reika, Shinuchi, Ayane, Nanase, Hoshimina, Sayuringo, Mukai, Yamazaki, Yoda, Wakatsuki, and Maaya

16. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
  17. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

guess the member quiz? please use spoiler tag.

Attached Files:

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

First two members I thought of are Kitano and Ikuta. Well it's Nishino
    Is this a quiz or torture test? :D

19. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

;) no hintos

[NO DOUBLE POSTOS, sayeth the mod]

guess the member quiz. please use the spoiler tag.

vlcsnap-2018-09-23-02h36m54s495.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
  20. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Momoko?!