[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Congrats Nogizaka :worthy:

Oricon Artists Total Sales Revenue 2018

1 - Amuro Namie # 18,999,000,000 Yen (approximately $171,074,783 USD)

2 - Nogizaka46 # 10,329,000,000 Yen (approximately $93,007,049 USD)

3 - AKB48 # 7,795,000,000 Yen (approximately $70,204,194 USD)

4 - Arashi # 6,707,000,000 Yen (approximately $60,405,327 USD)

5 - Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE # 5,827,000,000 Yen (approximately $52,477,080 USD)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    A238B41D-B6F1-4159-AFE8-378D387AF6F6.jpeg

Nogizaka46 rating at NHK Kohaku, 42.1% , thats higher from Keyakizaka which got 41.7% but below AKB48 which on 42.4% at pos 9 on top 10 chart.

quite a significant boost imo, since afaik last year kohaku their rating was one of the worst iirc ?

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    yeah i think so they got 34.5 last year tho... 42.1 is not bad at all, also they're close into top 10 which is Miyama Hiroshi with 42.3%, Nogi is probably top 11

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Blame Himuko for last years :gavel:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Maybe Naachan's graduation was a big factor.

Just noticed your oshimen changed [hehe]

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Yeah... I guess that's another factor also...

Well... need to show love to the current rooster. Still love Waka though :D

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i think TV rating is not about how good/bad your performances, but how many people are tuning on the tv when you're appearing. so yeah the low rating doesnt mean they perform badly, but only few of the fans are watching it live.

but all the 2 graduates Nanamin and Naachan had graduation section on NHK Kohaku. ( not every acts could got this extra session in kohaku ) so i think its stil quite ok

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    omg...that is very high..i did not expect hem to get over 40% this year. keyakizaka46 tooooooooo.

9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Kohaku already suffered audiences/viewers declines in past years and also probably lot of performers just fell on stereotype, what to watch and what not.

Latest one showed some improvements - regard viewership- . guess many performers this occasion has more positive buzz overall, created more excitement. the line up probably played factor too. appeared after enka singer maybe not did a favour to them , while from the last appearance the other enka singers that come after seems was the ones that dipped a bit.
    https://aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie...aku-uta-gassen-increase-over-last-year/94375/

• Like Like x 2
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    another question: why bananaman still on TV? I don't want to see them near Nogizaka :gavel:

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

pardon if this actually a dry joke, but i dont quiet get what you mean here. Can you elaborate a bit

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    He's been like that for quite some time. No need to push the issue. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well, Bananaman in Japan are a a very strong and famous comedy duo, maybe the best MC's a 48/46 group has ever had on their variety shows.

I like their good relationship with Nogi girls and is so blatant that the girls estimate and are thankful to them.

I remember in AKB, the most popular girls at some point stopped to go there, while the top Nogi girls still go there even now, I think it's respect for Bananaman too. To me it's one of the cutest and best things in Nogizaka, I hope they'll be their MCs for many more years.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    As long as they really take care of and treat Nogi's girls nicely, I still want to see them doing MC.

15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

thx for the clarification :)

cant agree more here. They are among the best for idol variety can expect for. The adlibs, improvise sketch, the chemistry and i believe many will agree.

We should grateful for, just like the girls feel towards them. They might be not involved directly in technical stuff, obvious thing like performances, songwriting, managing the girls. They might be not perfect figure themselves. but they success to provide, technically a "home training ground" for the girls in showbiz. There lot of pro tips and teaching, if we start from nogidoko to nogichuu. The meme we love, the characters we dig might be not exist if not for them. Now we can sitting peacefully while bearing the fruits they have nurtured but lack of appreciation i really cant stand for. again cant praise them higly enough in that aspect -which for me is very important-

want to but im quiet skeptic they'll be there for many more years. I remember -to quote someone- when ikoma graduate they mentioned its probably the right time for them considering it too. Its already more than merely symbiotic business relationship. Lets be honest bananaman and first gen are the ones that strongly bonded. There also thing i believe like generation gap can also play a role for the decision. Well hoshino even want to call them "papa" lol idk what will happen if there next gens to come

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Screenshot_20190107-115719_Twitter.jpg
    Like mother like daughter

• Like Like x 3
  17. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Off-topic - every single time the 48 groups have scandals it just reminds me of how peaceful the 46 groups are. I mean, even the "strongest" scandals in the sakamichi series can't even be compared to something like the big 48 scandals lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I was actually just thinking the same thing. Its crazy to think that NGT and Keyaki debuted at the same time, and compare the current state of the two groups. And how great Nogi is too. Im so blessed to be a Sakamichi fan.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. Biometrics

Biometrics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Time will tell

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    lol pls. butthurt then hoping nogi will had a disastrous scandal ?

duh. we had some scandal before , and its not an easy matter but management had proved themselves that they’re capable to handle some of it. thats why some fans here tend to have faith either with mgmt or the girls itself.

im not going to laugh with other people problems even i’ll pity the current situation. but if you’re disagreeing with some comments here and wishing bad things happen in the futures , just take care it’ll probably eat your own ass ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1