[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    rotten apple?

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Time will tell. Such a beautiful phrase. Even after waiting for 10, 100, or 1000 years you can still say the same exact words, time will tell.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yeah, management really proved themselves with Sayuri's scandal lol.

4. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    I liked how the management handle ringo's scandal. They handled it properly.

Anyway, hoping that NGT's issue will be settled soon. Really sad for what's happening as an idol fan. Hoping they make through it.

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    what do you want ringo to do ? shaved her head ? resign ?

demote her to unders

yeah classic arguments. accept how the business works , dont ask for the same amount of punishment with past experiences for the rest of the girls. there’s a huge factor to need considered for deciding a punishment.

im sick to still reading complaint about ringo in 2019. i wasnt her biggest fan neither her antis, but let her still stay at fukujin in the middle of stacked group right now must be a big reason for mgmt.

good advice : try to accept the reality regarding someone you disliked very much. well , seems its not the first time i told u bout this ? kek. :rofl:

getting shamed in front of the rest of members + apologizing + tanking antis weren’t enough for you ?

oh im i forget you’re not a fan probably so never watch the documentary. sorry sir ; )

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

O....k.....? I'm not a fan because I disagreed with how management handle the Sayuri Scandal? smh :fp:. Hate to break it to you, I've actually liked this group for just about 5 years now (when Ikoma's Kennin to AKB happen + Rena's Kennin to Nogizaka46 happen) this group got my interest and I've liked them ever since (Yeah I love the 48Group more because I discovered them first and they will always be my first love).

and where did I say I hate Sayuri very much?

7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

As far as we feel grateful, proud, how mgmt handle and how peaceful, well guarded nogi is regard, there's no need to start indirectly poking other group and inviting unnecessary fighters. Try place our privilege position with other group and talk the same.
    We all just expect the same, we dont want any typical showbiz turnmoils big or small even if the nature of this kind of thing is just downright inevitable.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's love sim mobile game "nogiKoi" release a new commercial which features the group's top members Shiraishi Mai and Ikuta Erika, below is the promotion video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Agreed. Despite the seriousness of that incident, Ringo still attended her individual HS, she never missed any during that time. Must be a lot of angry/disappointed fans met her at that time. She faced the period from being a top HS seller to selling like half of what she used to sell. And yeah, she also faced members directly to apologize. She is still promoting with the group and not missing any activity. Some people call this shameless, but I applaud her for facing the reality. It's actually easier to be suspended for a while after being shamed like that. I used to dislike her before the incident, but honestly the way she handled her mistake by not running away from it is what earns my respect.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Let's hope our groups remain relatively peaceful.
    And the members are in safe environment.
    Hope the Maho incident will end in her favour and justice meted out.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Poor that girl, best wishes to her :(
    And about Sakamichi, hope the management know how should they behave.
    P/s: In my country, there is an idiom like "What you have said may become true in the future" so no, my friend, please don't mention "scandal" and "Sakamichi" in the same sentence :| Sorry, witnessing the whole mess right now makes me scared... and sad.

12. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Yeah that pretty much exists in every country. In English it's most commonly called "to jinx something" and there is the whole "knocking on the wood" to make "fate forget about it". In Romanian there is the verb "a cobi".
    Not the type to believe in such stuff, but yeah, it could happen any time, but let's be positive lol

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What is happening with NGT right now isn't just your average scandal. I can only hope that justice will prevail.

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    THESE!! SAY IT LOUDER!! still shocked how someone mention this one here, it's really sensitive topic. let's get over this one here and move on to another topic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
  17. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Afair in the Japanese zodiac the pig is actually a wild boar, so that's what it is. But at the same time, the boar is also called the "Eurasian pig", (In Romanian we call them "porci mistreți" meaning "forest pigs") so it is a pig, more or less

18. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    That makes sense. In my country, "wild boar" is also called something means "forest pig" too.

19. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Well this got viral.. again. Looked over the comments and seems like I am the only one that knows what Nogizaka is (most of them are either talking about the american girl or how mayaa looks like lisa from kpop group BP) so I left a "ひめたんびーむ" in there just in case lol.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I usually try not to read comments that are made, but some of those are amusing.