1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think all songs are swappable, especially since 48 songs are composed very differently than 46 songs. But just looking at Sakamichi, I think many songs can. I think for example Futari Saison could easily be turned Nogi with a few tweaks and there are some songs that woudl work the other way around as well. Beware, I am strictly speaking instrumentally. Some of the lyrics would really be out of place when exchanged. And there are also some songs I can't see performed by the other group so easily. I don't think Hadashi de Summer would be a great fit for Keyakizaka (although Hinatazaka could get away with it imo).

tldr, it depends.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Thanks for the info, is there just the one song in that style or is it a semi regular thing?

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Strong disagree. Lots of songs couldn't work with other groups. For example HKT's bubbly youthful tracks would not go well with Nogizaka's older members

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's hard to imagine the members would kneeling to Maiyan, Nanase, or anyone centering the song. While i've seen they are kneeling in front of Hirate almighty.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If you want to listen the rock vibe from Nogi song, you can try
    Teitaion no Kiss - Ikuta solo song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Korogatta Kane wo Narase! - b-side nandemo ao zoraka

Oto ga denai guitar - b-side Hashire bicycle.

There are other songs that has rock vibe and band sound. But I think those three are the closer one to komouri yo sound.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Of course any group could perform any kind of song, it's just that some groups suit better some kind of songs than others. Nogizaka would suit better "Synchronicity", while Keyakizaka would suit better "Garasu wo ware" but of course both groups (and any of these groups) could have and perform both kind of songs, and in fact they did. Not all Nogi and Keya singles have the same style.

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    for me..what makes the keya cover of synchro went wrong is..they changed the choreography just to worship yurina instead of just using the original dance. i think many of fans especially nogi's wouldnt sit well with that and things kinda blow up.

8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

There was an translated article by Kojibaru for a few months ago where Hirate wrote last year about being injured, on hiatus and coming back to Keyaki. She did really admit she thought in the beginning of 2018 that Keyaki can't exist without her but she was also in the thoughts of leaving the group due to her injury.

She wrote this around Kuroi Hitsuji was recording. She realized Keyaki should rather work as a group and she changed.

The minions worshipping Hirate in religious Keya land is not a wrong claim. Kaze ni was the first MV to start this and it started to become tedious and tiresome when it repeated with Garasu wo Ware!, Ambivalent to end that era with most screentime on Hirate for being frustrated and sad in Kuroi Hitsuji MV.

Hirate wanted Synchronicity in the beginning of 2018 when she had that mindset wouldn't surprise me.

Hirate antis have also tried to kill her at hs event and blamed her on 2ch forum for Zuumin's complacent and justice for Zuumin. Antis are like Zuumin worshippers they make up rumors about Zuumin being bullied and Hirate is to blame for everything in Keyaki because she is disturbing their precious "Zuumin".

Hirate looked like being worshipped kind of created many antis. Hirate was the fixed centre you like or hate. There was a good group aura in 2016 which unfortunately disappeared in other MVs after Fukyouwaon was an attempt to make members compete with each other which Konno and Aki-P failed with their plan and let the members have free spirit. The group chose to follow Hirate and they are her minions. Without Hirate they can't perform. Budokan cancellation in Jan 2018, they are worthless without Hirate. Both captain and vice captain were weak leaders by following Hirate's needs instead of providing fan service. Believe in your group and not in one member.

From the same timeframe Nogi's group aura was so strong they improved for every performance they held. Keyaki's weakness has always been worshipping one member and can't go any further with live performance by being stuck at arenas.

Synchronicity's choreo for Keyaki to worship Hirate should end that era now and we hopefully see a full group at Budokan in a week from now.

It was a good choice by Aki-P to understand what songs fit each group. Garasu wo Ware! is still focusing on Hirate but not in a way how Synchronicity MV could have been with Keyaki. I'm glad Nogi got Synchronicity. Aki-P continues to understand Sakamichi groups color more than 48G.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Japan High School Student Quiz
    IMG_20190507_132304.jpg IMG_20190507_132309.jpg IMG_20190507_132404.jpg IMG_20190507_132457.jpg

KTK Gundan on Fanta CM
    IMG_20190507_132849.jpg

New Baitoru CM
    IMG_20190507_132432.jpg IMG_20190507_132423.jpg IMG_20190507_132407.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So, now, Kana officially joined Sayuringo :hehe:

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Akimoto may have showed the song to Hirate but I don't think that means he had solo say over who gets what. If he did, he might have given in to her wish. We know how he can be with his favouritism.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I'm pretty sure he just let her listen to it and asked what she thought of it. I don't think he ever considered giving it to Keyaki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I agree, but I don't think he can just make decisions like that. I'm pretty confident Their songs are decided in a committee not by one producer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Does anyone know where i can watch full show of this?

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  16. casaerius79

casaerius79 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It´s the first 46 Hours TV for the 4th Anniversary. You can download Here.
    Credit to Bagikuy!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Thanks

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Since these commercials involve multiple members, I will throw this in here. (I put the previous ones from Oricon and MAiDiGiTV in Maiyan and Ashurin's threads.)

• Like Like x 1
  19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I hope they aren't the same stalker gang with NGT's stalker gang :gavel: