1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    They are 27 years old but feels like 13 years old. :mail:

2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Oh my god they're dorks and I love them for it.

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    After watching the 3rd Hinata single, it came an epiphany to me. Compared to Nogi vs Keyaki, Nogi and Hinata has more similarities in concept that they can overlap each other. Even though no groups could have patented a concept of "elegance" or "cute", nor does it mean that one should stick to one concept at all times, it is still important to retain their fanbase and keeping the public interested. It'll be thrilling to see how Nogi can stay up, and how Hinata can develop further. Hope the three sisters (+ 1 that strange cousin) can be successful

4. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Well.....[​IMG]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I asked for a travel show... I may get one yet... I didn't think it would be world wide... can they inform me that they'll be my neck of the woods before they film here?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it is sort of a travel show, SNS and fan assisted. "Konno-san , please leave me be !" and going on 3-days private trips(but i guess still with managers and tv staffs) .
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/203786/p3/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese fashion event "takagi presents TGC KITAKYUSHU 2019 by TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION" official site updates its guest model lineup, which will include Nogizaka46 members Umezawa Minami and Endo Sakura, IZ*ONE members Kim Chae Won, Kim Min Ju, Jang Won Young and Miyawaki Sakura.

takagi presents TGC KITAKYUSHU 2019 by TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION will be held at West Japan General Exhibition Center New Wing on 5 October 2019.

izone-tgc-n46.jpg

Nogizaka46 announced at a press conference today that they will have a new travel show "#Nogizaka46 World Trip Konno san hottoiteyo!", the Abema TV original show will begin airing on 12 October 2019 (21:00 JST).

video : 29:52mn

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    updates from Instagram nogizaka46_world
    The 1st pair is Maiyan and Sayuringo to Hawaii.
    Fans can help them by sending recommendations. Give reasons and details and photos if possible.
    Do also remember to hashtag 乃木坂世界旅

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

And they still use full Japanese on it

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Two Sakuras, Two Kims and 170cm+ Twin Tower

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So the secret project wasn't a world tour but just some members travelling on different locations. Great...:fp:

12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah, they do build up the promotion for that. With press conference too! Maybe some of the reporters in the room were also disappointed. But who knows if this project is bigger than we thought? Maybe they were backed by big corporations (not just Abema). Maybe the grand goal is for the Olympics next year?

13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20190905_210245.jpg
    Top 10 Cm rankings (sakamichi)
    IMG_20190905_210247.jpg
    Top 20 TV appearances
    IMG_20190907_044516.jpg
    Top Sr Followers

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

The "world tour" looks squarely aimed at the Japanese audience. The gimmick is that the two Nogi members are on their own without any guide (staff and cameras follow at a distance), and if they want help they can ask fans online. If they’re supposed to be handling things themselves, that lowers the chance of having any endorsement deal, although it’s possible they won’t take the gimmick very seriously. I think they said a new member pair will take a trip every month? Seems like it’ll be similar to the souvenir trips that member trios made for the 20th single, with the same kind of camera. I guess management can vaguely gauge their international market by seeing how local fans react.

They probably chose Hawaii with Matsumura as a safe test run since 1. Hawaii has a significant Japanese population, 2. Matsumura has already visited Hawaii with Reika and Shinuchi for Nogieigo. On another note, if this project goes on long enough to cover all the members, Maaya will have probably passed the Eiken grade 2 test by then, so she should have the best English of any member who didn’t grow up speaking it, which is insane.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I think the first trip is going to be Akimoto and Shiraishi in Hawaii.

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

The first has already been filmed it's Maiyan and Ringo in Hawaii.
    Here's my prediction for the nxt Duos:
    Zukki and Hazuki
    Miona and Hinako
    Asuka and Momoko
    Yoda and Riria
    Kubo and Ayatie
    Asuka and EnSaku

17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Ah I read on reddit it was Akimoto and Shiraishi. I guess they lied to me.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If it's already filmed, how are they going to take input from fans and sns? At least for 1st episode...? Though I thought 1st episode supposed to set the ground for the rest of the episodes.

19. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I don’t think it’s been filmed yet. If it was, it wouldn’t make sense to ask for fan suggestions now. The platform AbemaTV is also a streaming site, which would be weird to partner with if they’re not going to make it at least somewhat live.
    Although, if the broadcast is live on Saturday 21:00 in Tokyo, it’s going to be Saturday 2:00 in Hawaii...

20. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Pretty sure it hasn't been filmed yet. And yeah, I agree that the 20th single trips where each group was 3 members feels the most similar to this project.

I know we are foreign fans here, but of course this is aimed at a domestic Japanese audience! No one in Japan was let down because this isn't a world tour, lol. No domestic fans of Nogizaka would be really hyped for a world tour, because that just means less time and content being made in Japan by the members. (I wasn't really right in my guess, but I did guess that it wouldn't be a world tour :p.)

Btw, you can find recordings of the Abema TV press conference on bilibili pretty easily. :)