1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    So many of them. It looks like Nogizaka festival. And good job for trio 4th gen. It's their first runway event (for Kakki and Ayame). Kakki is still a bit nervous I think, but no problem. :flower:

2. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Nogi deployed their model senbatsu after all, so no wonder

3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Well one of the premise of the show is that the member sort everything themself with no help from the staff, so i guess a translator is out of the question

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Do the members themselves choose the location they want to go ?

And in the intro of the show It's implied how close Sayu and Maiyan so Wouldn't be awkward to put 2 girls that aren't that close on a trip like Ashu Zukki as an example.

I think LA or somewhere in Europe would be nxt if Mgt goes for the safe route

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL, and these 2 are supposedly confident with their english, don't seem like it though.

7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

In 1ki; I'm only confident in Ikuta when it comes to conversational english

8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    My guess is somewhere in Europe, maybe in London or Paris. Those cities are Nogichan's favorite destination recently. But probably it will ended up in Shanghai again and again. After all China is LLC's favorite country.

9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Mainland China is too risky for that kind of program since most of their Overseas fans are there.
    If mgt go with safe but expensive route then it's NYC LA Miami or even Prague .
    If it's low risk but moderate then SEA and south america is probable destination.

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    They should visit The Netherlands. Literally nobody knows them except for me (and the people I indoctrinated).

• Like Like x 3
  11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    and these guys
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8pagBY_YDtgv6G4vQ24Vgw
    prauge is actually very plausible since Asuka said she wanted to go there
    i think the members are the one who chooses the destination, since the premise of the show is that to travel without the interruption of Konno-san i.e Nogi LLC. so if the members did end up in shanghai (or china) its probably because they wanted to

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hopefully this series also invites the Under girls to join in. Most of the senbatsu girls have already had their photobooks shot overseas so we know what countries they like. I think it'll be interesting what countries the under girls will choose!

Kotoko will obviously choose Russia

13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Maybe but Nogi might visit Your Neighbor Belgium instead since Belgian waffles and Chocolates are popular in Japan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    just random, saw on tv, family feud type of variety show
    there was a question 「???」 といえば?
    乃木坂46came in #1 at 58%

and nogi jerseys are back on sale https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/category/244

15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    We have Miona 2nd PB, and Sakurai 2nd PB! Seems like there will be more coming

16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    any video of it???

17. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 1
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 2019 LINE LIVE
    IMG_20191004_204407.jpg IMG_20191004_204410.jpg IMG_20191004_204412.jpg IMG_20191004_204415.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here
    They're very noisy :omfg:

19. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

:XD::XD::XD:

I kind of have a feeling they'll choose their next locations after Hawaii for that show to be like Singapore, Thailand, maybe Australia. When you get too far and exotic like Europe, it can be hard to connect for Japanese viewers, whereas Hawaii is a very popular destination for Japanese tourists so it's much easier for them to feel connected somewhat. Big cities like LA and Paris also, I wonder if it will be hard logistically, like crowded and busy backgrounds(?) (they've done Nogidoko episodes showing them in Paris, so I'm probably wrong on that. Plus, Singapore is a big city.). I'm probably wrong on them not going to Europe or other big cities in the west, but I do think places like Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Hong Kong are high on management's list.

• Like Like x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Junna said something interesting in this video. She said the difference between Kubo + Hazuki (3ki) and Mayu + Seira (4ki), when they met for the first time. Kubo + Hazuki was shy and more reserve. Mayu Seirs was more open, and even start conversation with their Senpai.
    I don't know if what Junna said represent the general character of 3ki and 4ki. Btw, Junna used "anata tachi" to Kubo Hazuki, not "kono futari" or something like that. But, it is interesting to know different character gen like this.:D
    And, I do agree that this showroom is messy and more importantly, fun to watch. When there was camera fall and shoot the ceiling in a showroom, that is the sign that that sr is fun to watch.[hehe]
    Junna's tsukkomi here was also great and delivered on right timing. It still can't topped the best tsukkomi from Nogi's Queen of Tsukkomi, Wakatsuki Yumi, though.:D