[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Eizouken cast currently on Banana Sand atm

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 flat-rate video streaming services Nogi Doga just upload its August 2020 releases list's preview (Nogizaka46 3rd Generation and 4th Generation's Omitatekai Event) on YouTube today.

• Like Like x 2
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh wow, today was the day . . . :)
    Congratulations for 9 wonderful years Nogichans

• Like Like x 4
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Happy 9th birthday Nogichan's, i wish you could stay on top for many years to come :ome:

5. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kazumin is this week’s All Night Nippon guest:

Highlights:
    -Kaz had to juggle classes, extracurriculars, and work during her high school idol life. She sometimes skipped classes for work or to cheer people on at competitions; her friends would take notes for her while she was gone. She looks back on her three years of high school as “heaven.” Back when Shinuchi was a student, she thought girls who were idols while attending school were romantic.
    -Kaz likes to ask for her friends’ opinions after Nogi performances. They’ve said that Kaz’s way of running during Lives is gross, probably because she’s running performatively, not seriously. If Maichun asks her friends’ opinions though, they only say everyone’s cute.
    -The remaining 1st gen are making plans to bury a time capsule. Manatsu has bought the capsule already.
    -After 3 long years, Shinuchi has removed her lingual braces. Since she didn’t tell anyone publicly and they were on the reverse side of her teeth, nobody noticed she had braces, except for two or three people in dentistry who came to her handshake events. She first installed them in spring 2017 (Influencer era) after one year of hosting All Night Nippon Zero, because she expected her job on the program to end. But it turns out the radio staff was pranking her by hiding the fact that her hosting duties would continue. She got pissed at the staff for not telling her, since the braces initially made it difficult to talk on the radio.
    -Kaz talks about her love for Takarazuka. She wants to meet Hinatazaka’s Hiyo-tan (Hamagishi Hiyori), who is a fellow Takarazuka fan.
    -Kaz plays a nostalgic song from her school days, Bump of Chicken’s Sharin no Uta.

New 4ki segment with Kuromi Haruka (from 1:23:02)
    -Kuromi was born in Hong Kong and moved to Tokyo at 3 years old. Shinuchi notes that her name 明香 can also be read as “Asuka.”
    -What led Kuromi to audition? She started to like Nogi after dancing Seifuku no Mannequin at a middle school summer camp. The following year, she attended the audition seminar at Sendai and was inspired when Manatsu told applicants to turn both their strengths and weaknesses into weapons.
    -Which member Kuromi admires? Manatsu-san. After Kuromi blanked out during the rehearsal of the Birthday Live when the new 4ki would be introduced, Manatsu comforted the 4ki by saying that even though the audience is big, the fans are watching with kind eyes, so it’s ok to fail. Kuromi also admires Shinuchi-san’s kindness for telling her how to put away her suitcase on the bus ride home after 46 Hour TV, which Kaz and Maichun crack up at because it’s so small but also a very Maichun thing to do.
    -Kaz echoes that when Manatsu tells members that things will be okay, she doesn’t say that everything will succeed, but rather that even if they fail, it will turn out okay, which helps members relax. Kaz herself takes the initiative to talk to new members, except during Lives, when she's under pressure and has to have her asthma inhaler on hand.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The Synchronicity - Bakarythm sketch returned with Asuka-chan and Yamashita, I'm loving this duo we're seeing more and more :D

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
  7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    For Kodoku Kyodai, who will be taking Shiraishi's place ? Who do you think can project that cool badass vibe in a leather jacket ?
    By the way, after watching Nanamin's performance of the song on her graduation day (and birthday) a few years back, i personally think it was their best performance of the song so far. Nanamin confidently performed so cool, suave, chic, stylishly on her last rendition of the song, that i think it was one of her best performances ever :cool::worthy:.

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Based on cool, badass in a leather jacket, Junna would fit in that role perfectly.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Or Seimiya Rei.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Speaking of duets, I just can't imagine other members performing kokoro no monologue instead of nanase & maiyan.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

24 hr TV Sekai Rin

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I thought that guy on the platform looked like Pikotaro and it turned out to be him. XD

Cheers!

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    yes..especially when the MV depicted the two aces trying to kill each other [hehe][hehe]. maybe if we get another pair of popular aces, they can sing that song together. lol

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    So SekaiRin is actually IkuMai W-center, surprised :awesome:
    Iku looks happy performing with Maiyan :), and Momoko was crying...such a pure baby...

• Like Like x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

Asuka and Sakura looks amazing performing Hoka no Hoshi Kara last Summer tour. I think they can manage Kokoro no Monologue.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  16. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

seem like this page can translate into english but its stil full of japan - - ""

http://www.nogizaka46.com/info/n46mobile.php

its like all of this page are lot of image with text so its ramain japan - - "

so can i ask some question about this n46mobiles thing .??

somebody said if you have this n46mobiles then you can buy concerts ticket easier . you can do it before tons of people allow to do it right ?

english is hard for me too , pardon me . - - "

so anybody of you whom understand what i write here know how to apply this n46mobiles and such .

people told me that i need mobiles number in japan and i can find it anyway.

just want to know about fee or cost -money and their rules .

thank you so much.

i

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I liked Maichun produced with Umemayo version.

Yeah she looks great in leather. I prefer her with this hair length too:

4DBFC71F-4BF2-4913-B681-E87B81137225.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

So, they also performed Synchronicity. Well, too many fireworks happening during the performance. But there's one beautiful scene.
    [​IMG]
    Even though her graduation was delayed, always look at the bright side.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    In the episode in which they were hypnotized and started playing with a tarantula, were they really hypnotized or was it simply acting ? How could they be so easily hypnotized as they were fully conscious ?

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's not that hard to hypnotize someone if you know how to and if the person is willing. We already enter hypnosis by ourselves a few times during the day. Ever drove somewhere and couldn't recall the details afterwards? That for example is a form of (natural) hypnosis. I have also seen shows where the hypnotized people were able to do some amazing things (like being stand on as if they were a plank without collapsing). So yeah, I think it was real.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1