1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 members will be in the TGC Online A/W 2020

Umezawa Minami, Endo Sakura, Saito Asuka, Hori Miona, Matsumura Sayuri and Yamashita Mizuki will participate in the Show which will take place on September 5th.

TGC 2020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    2nd gen new song "Yukkuri to Saku Hana" MV teaser (part of "All MV Collection 2")

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    FNS performances

• Like Like x 1
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

For those who’ve never been to Nogi Shrine, Nakata Atsuhiko (Oriental Radio) gives you a walk thru on his yt channel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Which members often wear eyeliner on shows such as Nogizaka under Construction ? I've noticed that Ringo and Yoda are the regular ones. Who else have you noticed ? And do you think Bananaman should too in order to match the girls ? Wouldn't it be good if the guys try to match the style of the girls, such as with matching clothing and even eyeliner :cool:?

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Himuko was enough for me. :lol:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't think I've ever given a thought to what the members wear in terms of makeup except maybe "rouge" or nail polish. Being male, I don't think I can tell how they did their makeup. I'm sure they do it well after all the all beautiful.

8. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kaki is this week's All Night Nippon guest:

Highlights:
    -Kaki has started using perfume, since her admired senpai use perfume. She chose a soap scent, which Shinuchi says fits Kaki’s image. Shinuchi recently bought ¥20,000 perfume (mentioned in the July 8 Hinako episode) and has received many compliments on it. Shinuchi doesn’t want to name the perfume on air, but she gives some for Kaki to smell during the commercial break.
    -Kaki and Shinuchi say that this summer hasn’t felt like summer. There’s no Summer Tour and everyone’s indoors. Kaki had a cousin born in Osaka this year, but they haven’t been able to meet because of the pandemic. Before this year, Kaki would go back to her parent’s home every month.
    -Kaki says that nobody back in her home prefecture of Tochigi recognizes her in a face mask. Maichun admits that people don’t recognize her either when she goes to restaurants in Saitama. Maichun says people in Tokyo look at each other more when walking in public. When she rides the train, she feels more gazes on her as she approaches Tokyo.
    -Maichun says she can notice celebrities in the city because their faces are smaller and their figures are thinner. She recently passed by such a person in the street, before realizing it was Saya. Kaki agrees, saying that back when the 4th gen entered Nogi, Yan-chan would attract stares when riding the train.
    -Art was the only class where Kaki got top marks in school. She’s not particularly into drawing landscapes, she prefers designs and illustrations. Kaki wanted to become an animator. Ever since she was young, she was fascinated by how animators create detailed movement.
    -Kaki plays a song that broadcast whenever club activities ended at her middle school, Sekai no Owari’s Starlight Parade. She associates it with a lonely feeling, because she enjoyed basketball club and didn’t want it to end.
    -Kaki (166 cm) often wears Shinuchi's (165 cm) old outfits for songs. When Shinuchi joined Nogi, she was also happy to wear Shiraishi’s old outfits.
    -Kaki says that whenever the 4ki finish a job together, Kuromi writes a long message on Line, saying thank you, good work, etc.

New 4ki segment with Satou Rika (from 1:33:43)
    -Kaki says Rika has a soft fluffy feeling (fuwafuwa) and praises others a lot.
    -What led Rika to audition? She wanted to broaden her horizons and enter a different world. There also aren’t many people in show biz from Iwate prefecture, so she wanted to lead the way for others.
    -What led Kaki to audition? She liked idols, but hadn’t thought of becoming one. The moment that changed her mind was seeing Synchronicity performed on a music program. She was moved by how beautiful the members were and thought for the first time of becoming one.
    -What led Shinuchi to audition? She was tired of her regular job search, thought she could also apply to be an idol, and passed. She hadn’t particularly thought about becoming an idol, but she wasn’t uninterested in show biz, so it would’ve been her last chance.
    -Rika wants to know how to talk to senpai. Kaki says that at the start, she just asked senpai for selfies together. Maichun says when the 2nd gen started out, at handshake events, she would check senpai’s schedules and talk to them if they were free during the 3rd break period (1st break everyone’s still sleepy, 2nd break everyone eats lunch, so 3rd break is best). Kaki says she’s bad at initiating conversation, so she’s glad that Shinuchi is the senpai who speaks to her the most, but Kaki still finds it awkward to do the approaching because Shinuchi is usually talking to a lot of people.

EDIT:
    The first episode of Rena’s new show Ohatsu-chan about first-time experiences is up on bilibili. First guest is Momoko, whose goal is to "wash a certain animal."

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1JA411n77c
    Momoko's guess that flamingos are pink because they drink blood is metal af.

You can hear Momoko cracking up in the studio when she sees the cow take a huge dump :^O^:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 5
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Endo Sakura, Saito Asuka and Ikuta Erika star in new TV CM of Sanyo Foods' instant noodle brand Cup Star:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kaede and Yoda have tested positive for coronavirus, from the results of a PCR test conducted on all Nogi members and management staff on 8/27 (Thursday); the results were confirmed 8/31 (Monday). They are currently both asymptomatic and quarantining at home. Other members who came into recent contact with them are being re-tested. Hopefully the two recover without symptoms or further spread.
    Official announcement: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2020/09/post-1012733.php

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Let's hope they won't develop symptoms. They are young and healthy, so I am not too worried, but it would be devastating if they would suffer serious lung problems.
    Some patients take months to recover.

Get well soon! :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Translations of their blog posts:

http://blog.nogizaka46.com/yuuki.yoda/2020/09/057585.php
    皆様へ To everyone
    It was just announced, but
    I tested positive in the results of a coronavirus PCR test taken on 8/27.

As I’m doing group activities, I’m always taking thorough disease precautions,
    I didn't notice symptoms, and I was also being careful outside of work, but in the end, I was infected
    To all the fans, as well as members and everyone involved with us, I have caused enormous trouble and worry.
    I am truly sorry.

Just as I was thinking I would do the best that I’m able
    to go outdoors
    to make the world even slightly brighter,
    and become able to support someone’s heart,
    something like this ended up happening; I am truly useless.

For the time being, I will not be able to participate in activities. I will now try to find what I can do while I live at home.

Everyone, sincerely, please be careful.

I wish from my heart for an end to the coronavirus as soon as possible
    and everyone can live in the world with a little more peace of mind.
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/kaede.satou/2020/09/057586.php
    応援してくださっている皆様へ To everyone supporting us
    Good evening
    It’s Satou Kaede

The announcement was on the official site just now, but
    a positive result for coronavirus came out from my PCR test a few days ago

To the members and staff first of all, and everyone involved with us, and all the fans, I am truly sorry for causing huge trouble

I myself believed that I had taken enough disease precautions, so I couldn’t hide my surprise at these results
    I couldn’t think of anything
    I became full of apologetic feelings

It’s not a relief I was asymptomatic, but rather, it’s scary that I’m asymptomatic
    If I had continued on in this way without taking the test…
    that thought is my one saving grace in knowing this “positive” result

At the same time
    I have received and been helped by many warm words from the people around me, I am full of gratitude for having so much support

Under the guidance of the public health center, I am now resting and recuperating at home
    I face no difficulties living at home and am doing very well
    I will strive to recover quickly so I can show everyone my energetic self

I will continue to pay close attention to managing my health

And I wish for an end to the coronavirus as soon as possible.
    Everyone, please, please also be careful…!

I hope everyone can stay healthy.

Apologizing for getting infected is standard in Japan, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I really hope no other member got infected but i hope wotas not blame them if their fav member got infected too after this.

• Like Like x 3
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    They could even got virus not while doing their routine job but from family members or relatives. So it's good they know about being actually infected so it could help their relatives too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Gws denchan, yoda.
    Just the other day if I'm not mistaken that announcer(?) and group bakusho monday tested positive; they have show on TBS.
    Mgmt should be alerted by now as covid could already swarmed those entertainer workplaces.

16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wishing a speedy recovery to yoda chan and den chan

17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    This is the scary part knowing how signs don't kick in right away...
    Hoping everyone gets Rona-free soon.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The news that Yoda and Denchan were infected by the rona is disheartening. Their blog post about it seem to indicate that they're all right and don't show anything worse. I'm hopeful that they recover soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    It is frightening to see that, despite the precautions, 2 members are infected.
    I hope the other girls will not have the virus

I wish Yuki and Kaede a good recovery. Come back to us quickly in full health

But let's move on to something less sad

Nogizaka46's live action movie "Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" will release its official fan book titled "Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Te wo dashita hito senyo official book" on 18 September 2020.

eizouken-movie-fan-book-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Like Like x 1