[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    The first episode of fettuccine gummi x Nogizaka46's web movie "Mayottara,, Season 2" is available on BOURBON YouTube channel today.

if the video does not show watch the video here

The new season features Nogizaka46's popular members Saito Asuka, Ikuta Erika, Akimoto Manatsu and Matsumura Sayuri.

Mayottara,, Season 2 also have a promotional campaign from 29 September 2020 to 16 October 2020 to promote fettuccine gummi's new muscat flavor, the fans who follow BOURBON twitter account and retweet the post, will have opportunity to get Nogizaka46 idols' 2021 desktop calendar and fettuccine gummi new flavor set.

mayottara-s2e1.jpg mayottara-s2-campaign.jpg mayottara-s2-campaign2.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Nogizaka46 will participate in today's Music Festival.
    Time to cheer when they perform Oide Shampoo with Nakada Kana at center :chuffed:
    [​IMG]
    For anyone interested: 1 2 - starts in less than an hour.

Edit:
    Oide Shampoo performance @ 3:33
    [This video has been removed by the uploader]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

TV TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2020

Nogizaka46「Route 246」TV TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2020

Nogizaka46「Oide Shampoo」TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2020

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
  5. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Crying face of Nakada on Akimoto's back was so heart touching :cry:. Too bad there was no audience to shout her special chant in Oide Shampoo. Happy to see Shiraishi still be around with Nogizaka TV performances.
    Ikuta with her ponytail was so beautiful tonight :cute:.
    I like the new clothes of Route 246 a lot more than the old sporty clothes. They now looks way more cooler like fashion models :cool:.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

All Night Nippon is back with guest Nakada Kana!

Highlights:
    -Kana has ~30 radio programs that she listens to, including Saraba Seishun’s Tadabaka.
    -Kana would like to continue radio-related work after graduation. She would like to do something that can be started in a more casual way, such as a Youtube channel. However, she’s not making any promises.
    -Kana’s phone wallpaper is a photo of the musician Shock Eye with a snake on his neck. A few months ago, there was a superstition/meme that using this wallpaper would increase your luck, so several members did it. Shinuchi recently set her wallpaper as a full moon, since there’s another rumor going around the group that this increases your luck. However, she got very embarrassed when she misplaced her cellphone, and manager-san had to verify it was hers by asking if it had a moon wallpaper. That’s why she now has stickers on her cellphone as another way to identify it.
    -Kana plays a song that she says everyone from her generation used to sing at karaoke, Orange Range’s Kirikirimai.

New 4ki segment with Yumiki Nao (from 1:21:32)
    -What led Nao to audition? Her older sister was having health problems and she decided she wanted to live without regret since we don’t know what could happen to us at any time. Then she discovered the auditions and applied, since she loves Nogi and she’s the right age.
    -What led Kana to audition? She was an idol fan, and thought she could befriend idols if she became one. (Maichun: “You had a bit of an ulterior motive?” Kana: “I only had ulterior motives.”) Shinuchi asks if Kana didn’t think about actually being an idol? Kana says she didn’t think she would get in. She was thinking more about college exams, and her private school didn’t allow students to join entertainment industry activities. She wanted to join the Hello Project (Morning Musume, etc.) when she was in elementary school though.
    -Member that Nao admires? Takayama Kazumi-san. Nao says when the senpai first had to hand out tissues (NogiDoko #19/#20), Takayama comforted other members, and Nao wants to be like that. Nao was manager for her school's handball club, but she wasn’t able to be as active or considerate as she wanted.
    -Regarding her graduation, Kana says it’s painful when she sees people crying for her. Maichun says that the parts of themselves they reveal to the public are only a fraction of who they are. There are things they know about each other only because they’ve been together for a long time, and when Maichun thinks of those things, she cries. Which is why she always cries at graduations.
    -Nao asks Shinuchi if there’s anything she should be mindful of, since they share the oldest age of entry (21) into Nogi. Maichun initially couldn’t even remember senpai’s names, but her advice is to start conversations, even if it’s difficult. Kana says she was nervous about kouhai who were older, so she was grateful when kouhai like Karin spoke first. Maichun says the opportunity to see senpai won’t last long. She thinks it good to make a connection with the 1st gen who built Nogizaka, especially for the new 4th gen, who've had almost no chance to work with the 1st gen because of coronavirus.

-Kana says today was so great – centering Oide Shampoo and guesting on ANN – that she’d be fine if this was her last day in Nogi. Kana wishes Maichun well with ANN, and Maichun says she believes they’ll still be able to see each other. Kana is like, well yeah, we actually see each other more in private than for work, so this isn’t lonely at all, we’ll definitely continue to meet.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Every new thing I learn about Yumiki Nao makes me like her more. She's lovely.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Hey guys, I signed up for NogiDoga on launch and now I'm planning to cancel my subscription due to cost-related reasons. How do I go about cancelling my subscription? I went to account > then my card info > then I hit cancel and it said payment is cancelled but when I go back into my account, it still shows my card as active with the next resubscription date still active. Will it be cancelled or is there something else I have to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    According to the FAQ, once you cancel you cannot use nogidoga immediately but you still can?
    Cancellation guide is the last item in the FAQ : https://nogidoga.com/faqs
    This is link to cancellation : https://nogidoga.com/resign

10. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    The episode 2 of fettuccine gummi x Nogizaka46's web movie "Mayottara,, Season 2" is available on BOURBON YouTube channel today.

• Like Like x 1
  11. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Thank you so much. Appreciate it!

12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    The episode 3 of fettuccine gummi x Nogizaka46's web movie "Mayottara,, Season 2" is available on BOURBON YouTube channel today.

Nogizaka46 members Umezawa Minami, Saito Asuka and Yamashita Mizuki will be the cover girls of Japanese magazine FLASH (2020 /10.20), the magazine will be released on 6 October 2020.

flash-october-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Snowwhite

Snowwhite Kenkyuusei

This design is amazing!! It's a combination of cool and cute. It suits the movie and song so well. Wonderful!!

14. Snowwhite

Snowwhite Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone,

I'm a new joiner. Just want to know anyone of you will watch the graduation concert of Shiraishi Mai?

15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Me, still waiting for 18/10 for the general viewing ticket tho.

But sadly,general viewing ticket will not have the after delivery

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  16. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    for me still hoping there is a live viewing for overseas fans, im will to pay for the graduation live viewing to support the group

17. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kii-chan is this week’s All Night Nippon guest:

-When Hinako was 16, she made a life goal to see Titanic for the first time with the person she’ll marry. She wants her partner to see how she changes before and after seeing the movie. She heard it’s a sad story, but she enjoys being moved by negative movies and then rewarding herself with a positive movie, so she’ll watch ten movies with bad endings for the sake of one with a good ending. Shinuchi has seen Titanic over 5 times. She first saw it on TV at her granny’s house when she was ~12 years old. She wasn’t allowed to watch TV late at night, so she watched the movie while hidden under the covers of her futon. She loves the final scene with old Rose because she thinks people who “don’t say unnecessary things” and can take secrets to the grave are romantic. Hinako, on the other hand, thinks she would be frustrated and would want the person to voice their feelings out loud, although she hasn’t seen the movie so she doesn’t know the specific situation.
    -Hinako says the Nogi dance instructor singled her out to yell at during rehearsals, even when she wasn’t the most disruptive member. When she wondered why, other staff suggested it was because the instructor knew she had grit and wouldn’t get discouraged. Although it was scary, Hinako feels like it trained her emotional strength. Maichun says the instructors were angry in ways that felt legitimate and not just quibbling, so she’s grateful for it now. Maichun says everyone cried, but Hinako jokes(?) that she doesn’t know what Maichun’s talking about, she didn’t cry even once.
    -Getting called out by Nogi managers is scary, even though it’s usually nothing big. Hinako was once called out by a manager when she needed to quickly dye her own hair darker for a program, and it ended up turning green.
    -On the topic of Maiyan, Hinako remembers Shiraishi-san getting angry at the 2nd gen at the end of the 2013 Summer Tour. During rehearsal, they were dancing on the stadium walkway, the 2ki messed up their order, and the EDIT:aces performance director got angry at them. The 2ki were quiet and didn’t know how to respond, so Shiraishi yelled, “2ki, where’s your reply?” (二期、返事は?) Hinako thinks having that kind of senpai is valuable.
    -Shinuchi plays a song she wishes she could’ve had in high school, Mrs. Green Apple’s Ao to Natsu.
    -A listener writes in about how he’s not allowed to go to convenience stores after coming home from baseball club, but he did it anyway, and the club reprimanded him and threw 5 enamel bags at him.
    Hinako: “But I think if the rules are broken, it’s that person’s own fault.”
    Maichun: “Eh, you’ve never broken a rule before?”
    H: “What kind of rule? I basically don’t break rules.”
    M: “Mmm, making side trips and stuff.”
    H: “I don’t.”
    M: “Ah, I apologize.”
    H: “It made them angry, too. That’s no good, causing trouble for your senpai. Seriously. Hinako would’ve thrown 10 enamel bags. [laugh]”
    M: “No way! Once, just once, in middle school, I was on the way home with a friend, and we split 50 yen and 50 yen to buy two – ah, one hamburger.”
    H: “You surprised me. 50 yen for two hamburgers? [laugh]”
    M: “[laugh] We split the hamburger in two and ate it going home. But we were super nervous.”
    H: “But no one got angry at you, right?”
    M: “We weren’t exposed.”
    H: “Well, if you’re not exposed, it’s fine. [laugh]”
    M: “If you’re not exposed, it’s fine. [laugh]”
    -Hinako thinks the bass player is the coolest musician in a band. Maichun prefers the drummer.
    -Hinako plays a song that recalls her high school freshman year, UVERworld’s Kimi no Suki na Uta.
    -Lots of dancing this week, at 3:50 (Bittersweet Samba), 34:05 (Shiawase no Hogoshoku), 51:26 (Ao to Natsu), 1:49:03 (Nichijou).

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Woah, that's scary and might be worst than Kuroishi.

• Like Like x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

At least now we have confirmation Kuroishi is legit and that's how juniors should be treated.
    If that happened with 3rd gen, I wonder how would Momoko react :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Somehow, I'm happy knowing that Maiyan scold 2nd gen. It shows that she care about them and of course, Nogizaka.

• Agree Agree x 3