1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i thought february was their single major debut anniversary.

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    OT a bit : current news is that there are 2447 new Tokyo cases today, and hospitals lack the beds now . state of emergency in 4 provinces and measures to be announced later today. many ppl are expecting it to be even less effective than the 1st time, affecting mostly restaurants and bars, but still need to wait for official announcement. Situation looks really bad(I would say dire) .
    now back to more related stuffs, events would have a limit of 50% capacity or 5000 whichever is less. therefore, with the cases this high, almost 0% chance for them to hold any sort of concert with audience in Feb . whether or not they will hold an online live for birthday live, I am not sure. I think taking all things into consideration such as income, piracy, etc, they may just put it on hold till they think they have no choice(like Maiyan's grad) . So , the real possibility is probably 46 hours TV, and even this can be delayed till they have enough measures to be in control of the situation.

[update] state of emergency Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama till Feb 7 . it is looser than the 1st one last year. focuses on restaurants, karaoke, bars to close early by 8pm , cooperation reward of up to 1.8 million yen for the period. Events limit of 50% capacity , up to 5000 ppl. Encourage teleworking. other than that, mostly remain unchanged, eg schools to go on.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was watching one of those videos where people walk through Japan, and this one guy crosses Route 246 in Omotesando. I decided to see where it goes on Google Maps, and I saw that it runs near Meiji Jingu Stadium. Trivia for myself, really.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    edit: announced on Showroom, karaage shimai's version of the theme song of Pocket Monsters anime series tomorrow onwards

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

There goes my dream unit down the drain. And of all possible unit, this again? :fp:
    Well, can't have it all. Better luck next time. Pocket Monsters? I already know what they'll come up with.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

Ahh...so I guess my hope is still alive (?)
    (Then they put it on the regular type :wall:) haha

Anyway, I can see why they can have a version of that theme song.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wait, the song has already leaked?

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I don't think that their version has already leaked to my knowledge. but you can find the current version and previous versions of "1 2 3" on the internet.
    like these

if the video does not show watch the video here

edit: more official details
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/01/post-1012779.php
    will be released as a digital distribution media. details at a later date

• Like Like x 2
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Karaage Shimai SR

• Like Like x 4
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Here it is , the Karaage Shimai's version of 1.2.3 , Pocket Monster OP size
    https://ok.ru/video/2106629819033

my comments: Ikuchan's voice don't quite fit the song , or the song don't fit her singing voice. Sayurin's voice tend to go seiyuu style, so I guess it's a bit like yin and yang

edit: hearing it few times, its pretty good. maybe its just me, the after the rain version probably seemed still the best fit for this song.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It sounds better than I expected. I thought Ikuchan did great, she clearly can sing anything, she changes her voice and singing style to fit this song. Not really a fan of Mattsun's voice, but it sounds okay here.

13. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It sounds good for me though. Their voices felt like balanced each other and I think Ikuchan fit the song so well. So far I’m seeing mostly positive reactions from twitter so I guess it’s a good sign.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

Absolutely good version, Ikuta is just awesome and Matsumura's anime-ish voice complements her well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Yeah, its a cool and cute version. A very nice combo indeed

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I wonder if they will allow this song as part of their birthday live discography at least for one year, like they did for Softbank Giga CM song for 4th birthday live, just that can't put into DVD/BD.
    I hope they can.

edit: actually , Sony Music held a Sony Music Anime Songs online live last Sunday at Budokan(mostly recorded though, but it is a concert recording, and not MVs). one of the songs was 1.2.3 by the previous pair Nishikawa and Kirisho . if only karaage shimai got invited and sang their version as part of a baton touch.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  17. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Their voice really suit the song. Haven't followed pokemon anime since diamond & pearl. I'm gonna start watching the anime again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Which song that hoshino minanmi try to shout out loudly in the end of the song in 8 birthday concert. This year my brain really nearly broken. Cant remember thing

19. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    I skipped right after d&p
    The latest feels like a reboot so it's fine.

I loved this collab because I remember back then I wondered what if Nogi sang this song. Dream collab came true.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Today is Seijin no Hi. Yodachan and Seira omedetou!

FYI Starting next year they are lowering the age to 18. So next year’s class will be huge.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 2