[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Time passing is relentless... We should be gratefull for having all these wonderful ladies until their late 20's. Respect, and caring love for Sayuringo and many wishes for all of her dreams to come true in the most spectacular way!

2. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i guess she doesn't have anymore reason to stay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

What worse is it still April, 2/3 or more grad announcement will come again soon.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    what's worse in my honest opinion is that are leaving the best and most iconic ones, while most of these boring and unknown to the GP 2nd gen girls (or 1st gen members like Higuchi) are staying years and years, totally unuseful. We have only left Akimoto, Ikuta, Takayama, Hoshino and Asuka are the last remaining pillars of the old iconic Nogizaka.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    • Dislike x 8
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    im worried for the rest of 1st gen, the one started it all and building it.

6. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Nogi 1st gen is the group that I got to know and become a fan from then. As super sad as I am right now, this is what becoming of an idol fan. Graduations happen and nothing much we could do but to support. At least we still have 7 OG members with 5 Fukujin members until maybe the 10th year Nogi. It shows how stable the group is with their members. I have become more receiving of 3ki/4ki after Maiyan graduated because the legend has graduated. Just hope that they could step up and fill the huge gap left behind by members. We lost one of top 3 members (Ringo) with good variety skills for sure.

7. unknownsensei

Ughh dont use my comment to start another unnecessary quarrel.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think Takayama or Shinuchi could be next to announce. I also am not counting out the possibility of Ikuchan graduating next single. Strongly hope that won't be the case. Even Akimoto must be thinking of it by now.

9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I've been watching Nogidoko for the past few weeks and I've literally just finished the episode with Barette's senbatsu episode and I was thinking that if it wasn't for the scandal Matsumura could have had a center song. It's a shame honestly. She's very funny and pretty. I hope she gets a nice sendoff in the 27th single.

I can see Takayama or Hoshino leave this year tbh. And yes, Ikuta is always possible, but I really, really hope she gets a graduation center.

10. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    She could have probably stayed in Fukujin all the time until probably 4ki's entrance into the group if not for 2014 debacle. I agree that very likely that Kaz, Hoshimina and maybe Shinuchi will be graduating this year too.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m in a bit of shock because I seriously thought Ringo would stay 10 years. Perhaps Maiyan’s departure played into her decision. It’s rather unfortunate with COVID restrictions because going to her graduation concert will be difficult. I see Maichun graduating by year’s end. The last of 92 class.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Unfonrtunately I see Shinuchi staying even in her 30's, not a fan of members staying there in their 30s (especially if they're not that popular) but she's currently the best and most popular 2nd gen girl the group has, so I have to accept the eventuality, and that says a lot about these 2nd gen girls.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    She definitely have one even a grad concert.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    yeah, I mean, I understand her decision, but why not staying until 10th year anniversary? It's so close.

And no, I'm a fan of her but 27th single shouldn't be a grad song with her as center, a graduation solo song would be more than enough.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. unknownsensei

Sayuringo gundan live probably will be her grad live

16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yeah it's clear to me that at this point only Asuka and Ikuta will get graduation center songs in the future, the others will probably just get solo songs. Miona was the only chance for 2ki to get a graduation center song but that clearly didn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Unfortunate? I dunno about that. At the latest, Maichun will grad when she turns 30. I don’t see her staying past that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

hot night again la ? sad but no surprise here . all condition meet .
    lots of 30 women thing need to do in thier life and idol world dont allow them to do . so ...good bye and good luck friend. i remember you.
    o move to guessing now . no more gen 1 graduation this year .but may be next years and i think the next is .....
    minami ,asuka and ikuta still here until next year for sure . hori have been said that she talk with manager so many time but she cant . so its prove that you cant leave if they dont let you leave .
    its too many member now and sony need time for planing .

19. NogizakaSan

NogizakaSan Kenkyuusei

Matsumura Sayuringo san announcement of graduation is kinda predictable imo. since shiraishi already graduated and she's one of the oldest member of nogizaka. yet kinda sad since she's one of those who create good vibes in nogichuu. well her announcement is kinda early i think. because this year will be their 10year anniversary....
    thinking of their graduation make me feel sad yet all i can do is wish them the best since it will happen sooner or later.

so probably the next one to announce their graduation will be takayama, shinuchi, akimoto and ikuta erika one of these four.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

This makes me feel that from now on, each single will have a graduation announcement... Guess who's next.