[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Ringo singing Naachan's Tsuribori. What a major hint from then and I am sad. End of an era for Gosanke unit

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Sayuringo leaving omg! In my opinion she was one of the prettiest members, so much so that I joke the average prettiness of Nogizaka will drop after she leaves [hehe]. Although to each his own obviously. And she was hot too :nosebleed: easily one of the hottest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Sometimes I forgot that she is so pretty... because she is so funny :D

4. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

I had a theory that no 1st gen member would leave this close to the 10th Birthday...

Now I'm trying to mentally prepare for Takayama's graduation hopefully in the far future.
    Next is the 28th single, and her 28th birthday will be on February 8 (02.08), coincidence? Probably [hehe]

5. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Nogizaka46 is going through an extraordinary change. It's a new era for them. When majority of the first generations are gone, I hope from the bottom of my heart that a brighter flame will spark for these members.

Good luck, Sayuri. May fortune and good will follow you.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    or Maybe she didn't want? im sure the management asked her first (if she want to be centered) before the senbatsu announcement.

7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I never said that she was denied the center spot, I said she was the only shot for 2ki to get a graduation center song.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Ringo is pretty and deserves second PB. The first one didn't do justice. Change has been going on since 3ki entered the group. Just that more end of an era when the generation that I got to know Nogi is gonna be over

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    For sure if Matsumura is leaving now it's because another big member is graduating for 28th single and 10anniversary. I predict Ikuchan.

What I don't get is why 1st gen members graduations are happening much more than 2nd gen ones. They're both "old gen".

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i like how miona s do solos song. its only her in song and mv . she do everthing.
    i dont know why the centre of grade-song is really important for some people .
    if sony really want somebody center so do it before them leave . its really borin that somebody give tomogin the center because she said i am leaving you . if she stay there then she never have that ?
    sorry but i really feel bad about oh you are leaving so i give you that position. hmmmm. thank . wow such a honor i know how akipi and sony s feeling.

11. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i pretty sure ikuta still here for ..at least 1 year . let s see.

12. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Another bites the dust. I doubt she'll center the 27th single, a solo grad song is more likely (but I'm not holding my breath, solely because she's not a great singer, same for Manatsu when her time comes). I think she'll be fine post-grad, already has modelling and acting credentials. Could also be a seiyuu if she wanted to.

13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Because Most of the Jobs are done by First Gen and some of them think they don't have much things to do if they keep staying the group.

and for the 2nd Gen im sure they still deserved recognition from the Management and compared to their Numbers they are just half of the Exact members of 1st gen since debut. no need to wonder why :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Come on SteCola, you're better than that..

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

I'm pretty sure Aki-P cares very little if at all about singing ability, he knows idol fans very well after all. Her chances of getting a solo song would mostly come down to popularity/prominence and her degree of push than anything else.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

As long as the song suits her voice, there is no problem. I think her voice in Muhyoujou is OK although her Tsuribori makes me...

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Like her version of Tsuribori and prefer that than original. A bit unpolished but most were good. The nostalgic part hits hard.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Her singing voice is ok, I have no complain if it's studio version, but she can't sing live. Sorry but I too don't think her Tsuribori is good...

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. NogizakaSan

NogizakaSan Kenkyuusei

hello guys i have a question since matsumura announced her graduation does she have regular shows? coz i only knows about the members regular show becuase of nogichuu like takayama in q-sama etc. (because of this i think im still not a hardcore fan) :). will she be in line of tv when she graduate? thanks

20. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I believe she didnt have any regular tv show,just casted a lot as guest for different shows.There's the shaman king pr after kojichuu but thats only 5 min. For radio she's the regular for mbs radio imadoki.