1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    True, because they used the signature choreo of every Singles that's why its hard to connect from one to another, but hey that make it special..

2. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

3. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Saku look like she was crying from the very start of the show for some reason....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    today so far at the start , they changed the setlist. looks like they brought out the popular concert songs and ended the segment with Tanin no sora ni . also, kageana Ikuchan wants everyone to get into the mood just in case Tokyo Dome final concerts couldn't be held as planned(ie cancelled) , as if today could be the summer tour live final.

5. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

It's about to end. Favorite part of the concert so far, is that Asuka X Momoko pien moment :cry2:. Never seen her that sad on past grad concerts haha

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  6. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Shout outs to “Nigemizu” making me tear up twice in the span of a couple hours. I’m like Endo Sakura over here. That was all really, really good.

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Damn. I think that was one of the best Nogizaka concerts I've seen. Setlist was on point. And even going into Momoko's graduation ceremony it still held up. I cried a lot, but that still didn't diminish how much fun I had.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Ok I might have an unpopular opinion here but I have to say it.

I didn't like to see Asuka feeling bad cause Momoko once said crying "Nogizaka is not SO bad" instead of do the best to make that girl say "Nogizaka is wonderful". I don't like all this sense of guilt there was with Momoko, to have failed to make her stay a little longer and love Nogizaka more.
    Literally, this girl feels so overprotected and wrapped in cotton wool.

I mean, this girl has always been so pampered and loved by her senpai, management always gave her the opportunity to shine, helped her with patience and let her be herself while some of other members despite trying hard will never have all the opportunities she got. And of course she's been well paid for doing what she did. No one forced her to choose the idol route.

So saying "Nogizaka's not SO bad" feels disrespectful to me, cause behind the lines it means you ofter though that Nogizaka somehow IS bad to you. It's disprespectful to all the Nogizaka staff who worked for you, and for all other Nogizaka members. If this isn't the path you wanted and tried to stay as long as possible even if you wanted to leave, it's something that HAS to do with you. It's not Nogizaka's fault for being bad or something, especially cause Momoko has been always treated SO well there. In a way that most of these girls there could only WISH.

So I hope with all that, Nogi's management and fans will learn to really give the opportunity to shine the most to girls who really wanna do their best for Nogizaka and not spoiled daddy's girls who live on their world and don't really know the meaning of struggling, having responsibilities, working hard and be grateful for their priviliged position.

This Momoko's send off left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    • Dislike x 9
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the Encore/Grad Segment was more than 58 mins long. today , the setlist was good and the performance spot on. putting some joys and cheer back into the gloom around , as cases in Japan hits more than 22K new cases today.
    hoping the world will be back to normal sooner rather than later, and the girls can give their performances in full house venues , with cheers rather than muted.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think now I know why I love Nogizaka.:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Qizuy

Qizuy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So fans can't cheer? That's why i barely hear the fans' cheers only applause

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yes. most venues implement the rules according to the covid guidelines. such as wearing masks and capacity of 50% or 5000 whichever is less. and no voice cheers, that's why they supply the balloon sticks to clap/applause. I am beginning to forget some fan chants already after more than a year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  14. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Hello, I have followed Keyakizaka/Hinatazaka/Sakurazaka since October 2016, but did not pay much attention to Nogizaka. I have taken interest in a number of members though.

Does anyone have a recommended method of getting to know Nogizaka's history and character, and the members?

There is a nice compilation of Terada's moments in Nogichuu on YouTube and her thread is short so I just read all of it for her, but I am wondering if there might be some other way I could use in the interim for others as it would take awhile to do the same with every single member.

Although, watching different Nogichuu compilation videos frequently for the past couple weeks has helped too :)

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @SunlitZelkova That's a daunting task as Nogi is older and has had more members than her sister groups, but if you want to do it, then I recommend subscribing to NogiHaishinChuu, the YouTube channel for NogiChu. There's other videos besides the show to watch. Also related would be the main Nogizaka46 YouTube channel. Nogi members also do daily SHOWROOM called NogiOBi and you can find whole shows on YouTube as well as BiliBili.

If you want their history, seek out their 2 documentaries. Although they focus on senbatsu members, they do well to hit some of the main points along the Nogi timeline.

Finally, the wiki ain't too bad of a resource: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogizaka46

• Like Like x 1
  16. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The easy way is to start by watching nogidoko

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    If you wanna watch compilations of singular members, have a look at the channel of Imagine Nation https://www.youtube.com/c/ImagineNation46/videos .
    (I think they are the same guys of NogiArea, not sure though).

• Like Like x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @SunlitZelkova Hello, my friend, I've made a similar post last summer and Nogi fans pointed me to https://nogiarea.weebly.com/
    It's the Keyavids for Nogizaka. There you can watch all NogiDoko, NogiBingo and Nogichuu and almost everything else. It will keep you happily busy for months!
    Like I did when I tracked back the wonderful history of Nogizaka46. My advice: Start from the very beginning (Nogizakate doko 1) and move along their timeline. It is worth it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

the best way is ask me . that the way .
    maiyan is the best , yumi is cute , minami is sweet and hori is pretty.
    i watched 60 % of nogi doko and underconstruction
    o
    that s not enough...
    you need to watch something called " document of nogizaka46 "
    its make me cry
    try it if you can
    if you need more information then ask me . i am fine for helping people

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

@SunlitZelkova
    Personal recommendation for newer fans is to kickoff from the 3rd gen intro era (almost same gen with keyaki 1ki) up to the present so as to relieve youself from the 'too bad my oshi already grad' blues:^^;: , after that then you can startoff consuming gen 1 and 2 era.

Also, strongly recommend joining Nogizaka discords as more often than not you'll learn something new about Nogi or from its members that you probably missed or hadnt realize before just by freely discussing real time with fellow fans. And for the reason that updates and other news tend to be posted there way faster than here on stage :blush:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1