[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

I was thinking if they made a TFT appearance, it would be Ikuchan, Kubo, & Kaki to promote their track on the single.

I know Sakuchan is a mgmt favorite but it's a bit of head scratcher if mgmt has a choice as she doesn't really have a solo song to promote. Also if it's on a non-idol channel, I would think they would want their top vocalists like Ikuta, Kubo to give them credibility in front of people that aren't accustomed to Nogi.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Dami
    Kikkake by Sakura on TFT

I need more unplugged/accoustic version for more Nogi songs like this. It sounds good!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not bad for an idol standard, but the key is much lower than the original. I think it will be harder to sing in the original key. Would be great if they have Ikuchan for a channel like this. Notice how much view this is getting in less than a day, much more than Nogi own MV. It's great if they want to reach wider audience, but they need more impact than this.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Sakura did great job singing Kikkake on her own version although she still tense in some parts of the lyrics, and it look like she enjoy her first performance there which is important for me.

yes, she most person from the group i want to perform there, let's all hope that The First Take-san invites her too.

5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Kenkyuusei

A lil shaky in some part because of nervousness but overall she did great there, good control and clear smooth voice.

Its understandable tho why they picked sakura as the first one for TFT if they plan to add other more in the future. Sure we all want Ikuchan, but ikuchan is basically the last boss in nogi for singing so if they have the chance again later its better if ikuchan did it later. So since they didnt pick Ikuchan the best choice is someone that can sing but still in the highest popularity rank.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Upcoming Girls

I like the performance and I love the song. She did pretty well but as mentioned above for a channel like this I would prefer Ikuta and Kubo. It would thrill me to watch them sing Atarashii Kafun or have them sing their new song with Kaki. I really wish since there's no MV for these songs. Still possible since many artists appeared several times on TFT. But for a first Nogizaka member to perform here, Saku didn't disappoint.

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Upcoming Girls

Impact for what actually?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

Four Seasons

Oh man, wish those items will be available online

9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Kenkyuusei

Look up @inchanish on twitter if you really want to buy it, but there are some purchase limit for every items so goodluck .

• Like Like x 1
  10. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Tbh I didn't know Takayama can sing that well and softly unlike her usual harsh (?) deep voice she uses when speaking or singing Nogizaka songs. Shame to say I thought she was lipsynching

Also I am still trying to figure out who is who in the Under MV. Their makeup looks different than usual perhaps? I like the cinematics though. Watched the Nogi band song (idk what's the unit name) once and I don't think I'll come back watching it again..

Strangely I like the main song, but the MV makes it underwhelming.. Not as fun to watch like previous singles

Well just my thought. It's a good release overall I think

• Like Like x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogi fractal TV CM

Making movie

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They sure are doing a lot of commercials...

I want to go out drinking with these members! NG坂46!

Also, I know she's old enough but I'll always need to see some proof from Yoda.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Kenkyuusei

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  15. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
  16. baymon

baymon Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ok, this will be great if:
    - they sing a popular Nogi song and not that new boring song
    - they let Kaki and Kubo have their own solo lines without harmonizing

Let's see....

17. NyanNyan's Pet

It's highly possible they will perform that song. I quite enjoy it to be honest after listening to it many times. TFT might offer a different or better version of the song. And since it doesn't have a MV, this will do for me. But I really don't care what they sing. I'm just happy to see them perform together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Dami
    It could be their unit song in 28th single (can't remember its title) or Kumo ni Nareba ii.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    OMG..will TFT getting some hates for inviting many nogi members in short span? Although i think with ikuta there, there wont be much hates unless she does subpar show. Really hope with TFT appearances, nogi image will elevate up again.

20. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i dont think that any tv show will invites nogiv every day
    so
    the funny fact is that both hate or love mean nothing at all.
    sayurin , hori , and that 1 center ,,, i dont remember her name all of them still alive now and i dont know that hater is alvie too
    i hope so.
    nogi s future in into some people who keep buy their cd .
    i see lot of hater everwhere and they can push dislike button too