1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think Asuka's batch was 8 too.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ah yes, now I remember. The one Maaya missed bec of her schedule. That's why there were only 7 of them present. The batch with all 4 generation.

3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogizaka zanmai 2nd part in NHK FM on february 11 . 9 hours of radio broadcasting.

1st half:
    12:15 pm - 6:55 pm jst

2nd half
    9:30 pm- 12:00 am jst

s_tmL40uxeNT2IpRqu8DXki3bJ2wj5hxGMrwOiuTYbo.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2954009

• Like Like x 2
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Indeed. And beautiful!

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I made my prediction for 29th single.

[​IMG]

- 20 members, one less member in senbatsu compared to previous single
    - new entry: Shibata Yuna - she's 100% there for next single, she had a strong growth on HS sales, she's a good singer (they need them in senbatsu since Ikuchan is gone) and she had more opportunities to shine lately.
    - new entry: Yumiki Nao - this will probably be the last single without 5ki, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna add at least one of the five new 4ki in senbatsu this time. I think Yumiki has the highest chances, she's the best at HS, she's the oldest one, (so it should be now before it is too late, other new 4ki could be added later if they continue to grow), and she's been pushed enough to think management believes in her.
    - comeback: Sakaguchi Tamami - until now, her only senbatsu has been Sing Out!, I think it's time for a comeback. She's popular enough for a senbatsu spot. She's been a lot there as a substitute for previous single, now it would be nice to be there as an official member.
    - new fukujin: Hayakawa Seira and Tamura Mayu - they're strong and popular enough to have a fukujin spot at this point, I think and hope it could happen, especially for Seira.
    - fukujin comeback: Kitano Hinako - ok this is a particular one. I think this could be Hinako's last single. And I think she could be on fukujin again for her last one. Otherwise, if this is not her last single, I don't think she's gonna be on fukujin and Ayamen could be on her place.
    - center: Kubo Shiori - I'm not really sure if in management's eyes, she's a center candidate, but I think that if it's on their mind to put her at center once, this is the right moment.

- under center: Hayashi Runa - she would be an interesting choice and I would like to see that. Also, as I said before for Yumiki Nao, on this single they should push new 4ki more before 5ki comes, and one of them as under center would be a great idea. Hayashi Runa is my pick, she's talented enough.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Not bad. I cans see it. I wouldn't be upset if it ends up like that.

I'm rooting for Reno and Rika to make senbatsu, but if not this single then some single this year.

A Kubo center is very interesting. Personally, I don't feel her as center just yet, but I know she has it in her. I just want another 3rd Gen center!

I wonder if Suzuki can roll along and imitate Shinuchi with many more senbatsu but not fukujin spot. I would love for her to stay in senbatsu and make fukujin just because she's starting to become a more interesting character. Is it the real Ayane coming out?

7. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

- Hayakawa and Tamura would be nice in fukujin, like you I feel they achieved the popularity to at least be given the chance to proof they're "worthy"
    - About Kitano: since she's one of my favs I naturally wish for her being part of the fukujin, but that's just a personal thing. What could speak for her is the, as mentioned, possible graduation (the photo book sadly supports this theory <- could mean nothing, but PB publications in the recent past suggest otherwise)
    - Kubo as center is the one point my opinion differs. I hope she can center a single in the future, but 2021 gave us three different centers. I wish management chooses someone who was in this position before. Most likely Endo, but if I can suggest a personal wish it would be a Saito-Yamashita double center. They match so well, and with Saito as a great "center of the past" and Yamashita a great (present+)future center it feels like a good passing on the torch to the next generation.
    It would follow the handover of the group leadership to the next generation initiated by naming Umezawa the vice-captain (next Gen captain).
    What do you think? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    New Asahi campaign

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Kubo center will be great, she has on stage charisma, both for cool song and upbeat song, and she is a good dancer too apart from being a good singer.

I think mgmt should push 1 more 3rd gen as center, because 4th gen has 2 centers. And I would prefer that person to be Kubo rather than Yoda.

I'm not in favor of another Endo solo center anytime soon. A new center or W-center would be good.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

I'd rather see a combination of the other 4 centers to Wcenter than Endo again. I like her but to see her center like in any of the next 2 single, that's too much for me. It's like shoving more food in my mouth when I'm already full. I know she will definitely center again but I would prefer not for this year.
    I'm expecting 2022 will be a good year for Kubo. I say she's off to a good start already as far as outside work. So yeah, I'd like to see her center. Just give her one, that's all I need. Because once 5th gen arrives, we all know what will happen.
    And btw, when are we gonna finally see them?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks all the remaining members 28th single will continue for the 29th.

I agree that Shibata Yuna is defenitely going to be in next senbatsu, becuase of how good she did in HS, I also would like to see Tamami again in senbatsu but who knows, Yumiki Nao could be one of those last pushes to the 4ki before the 5ki comes so why not her?

Someone I would like to see in next senbatsu is Yamazaki Rena, she was under center for the 27th single so I think it'd be good to include her specially now that that there are only 3 remaining 2kis.

For Fukujin I think if someone is graduating, that member will be at the center of the 2nd row, so I hope Kii won't be graduating soon, actually I think she and Ayane are getting some push by being side to side in the recent formations since 2021, so it could be that if Kii is back into Fukujin then Ayane will get her first one.

I'm surprised of Hayakawa and Tamura's growth in popularity but they definitely deserve to get into Fukujin too.

And yeah Kubo is a great center candidate I think most of us want to see someone new getting the center so for me it can be her or Umezawa or someone I don't expect, I think that's the best part of it XD

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    This lineup looks refreshing. I quite like it. The more I realize that Nogizaka senpais have mostly graduated

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Behind the camera of the performances of the end of the year.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ I've watched it four times already just so that I can have a smile all day. Such a lovely video with lovely members...

Lovely things to see:
    1. Chima hugging Kuromi!
    2. Denchan is silly
    3. Ayane's laughter
    4. Beautiful Seira making her entrance
    5. Mizuki
    6. Yoda's ponytail is cute AF
    7. 2022 Let's go!
    8. Senpai "I see..."
    9. Does Ayane know the moves?
    10. IKUCHANLOVE
    Did you see anything lovely, too?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

On twitter, they have a rumor like Renka will be the next center.

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hmmm. I saw that rumor. Interesting. My favorite rumor twittering around twitter is that between Maichun and Minami's graduation ceremonies, they'll drop 5th Gen omitetaikai!

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Seems highly unlikely, but if this is true, I'll be ecstatic. I'm just afraid it will lead to backlash on her though....

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    New topic about next center? :cute: I prefer somethink like BOOM! Maybe someone from 5gen ;)

19. NyanNyan's Pet

I don't know what to think of Nogizaka if that happen. Right after Ikuta's graduation, the 2nd youngest member who's on a somewhat semi-hiatus taking the center spot. I'll be shocked, in disbelief, somehow happy, all at the same time. I did say in the future I do feel she can be center. But I don't think it will be this this early. Only two could top that for me:
    Ayame or a 5th gen airdrop next single. :fear:

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Deja vu. This kind of situations have happened several times before. Manatsu. Miona.