[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Shibata, Kakki, Matsuo, Yumiki, Sugawara and Ikeda play basketball.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This is one of the craziest, funniest, wackiest Nogi vid I've seen in a while.
    I like it when members are just laughing out loud and having fun

• Like Like x 5
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    was happy they were happy and enjoying themselves

Cheers!

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

New Cup Star project announcement! Member pairs will review new Cup Star flavors monthly. Btw, it’s rare to see these two together if ever. More of YodaPan please!

• Like Like x 2
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Kuromi + 35th single senbatsu!? Nice.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was thinking, shouldn't it be Under center Ayame? Then realize it will be in Hong Kong. [hehe]

8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ume and sakura shopping

• Like Like x 2
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^I like the jacket Sakuchan bought. I thought the other one, the red "hi speed" one, was cuter. Gomene Fingers Crossed! I was fascinated by the fact that Sakuchan was quite talkative and expressive -- she's grown.

Dang. You're right! It'll be a homecoming! Okaeri! Personally, I'd like to think that thought Yama recommended Kuromi to take her spot, next center of Chance wa Byoudou!

10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I've just saw this thing. It also got some attentions from 5ch.
    https://shonandai47.com/
    A purported group called Shonandai47, claim that they want to surpass Nogizaka46. They are gradually revealing their members.
    Members photos seem to be generated by AI though. "Their" surnames are the same as station names. =))

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes. Most likely. When's the summer anime season start up? If it's coming up in a seven or eight weeks, that's quite a quick turn around. I wonder if the theme song is going to be the title or just a coupling song? It has been quite a while since Nogi had an anime song hasn't it....

13. Bingo

Bingo Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Hey all, me here. Normally I just post the hardsub videos for Koujichuu weekly and the yearly member rankings but I figured I'd ask here because it seems like the best place.

I'm currently trying to save up money to take me and my mom to Japan, and I wanted to time it right with the Midsummer Tour they do every year. I figure the best one would be Jingu since I'm planning on staying in Tokyo. It's kind of like a double reward because my mom has been under a lot of stress and a month and a half after the normal Jingu date (late August usually) would be the 10 year anniversary of my remission. So, it's like a double whammy. I want to make sure I plan this perfectly so if any of y'all have won tickets for the lives as a foreigner, how does the process work? I think I read, but not sure, that they have a mom and kid ticket option? Does the "kid" have to be like a child's age?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've tried going to Japan for many years, have lost thousands of dollars because of cancellation shit, and I want to make this one perfect. (Of course I'd do other stuff in Japan, but the timing has to be right for a Nogi concert in Tokyo, which is usually Jingu)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 2, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Rakuten GirlsAward 2024 SPRING/SUMMER

• Like Like x 2
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I really like the uniforms they wore here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I haven't bought tickets before, but since nobody's replied, you can check these out:
    Page 1 of Summer Tour 2023 thread
    Reddit comment thread on initial lottery tickets
    Old Stage48 thread on Rakuten tickets

From what I can gather, there’s an initial lottery for members of the mobile fanclub (and/or Nogi Douga?), followed by first-come-first-serve tickets on Rakuten which are open to everyone. There’s a significant chance you won’t get tickets even if you participate in both. You may need a Japan address and phone number, which you can get through Tenso (Japanese shipping service).
    If you're talking about tickets for the 親子・女性エリア, they’re for kids up to 12 years old (see Rakuten ticket types for Mizuki’s grad concert).

If you can’t land any tickets… Most out-of-studio Nogi MV, PV, and TV locations can also be visited, it’s just a matter of whether you think it’s worth the travel. For places in Tokyo, you can google 乃木坂46 ロケ地 東京 or 乃木坂46 聖地 東京. Last time I walked 15 minutes from Shibuya Station to the middle of nowhere to see the grubby-but-still-very-recognizable concrete wall where Nigemizu’s Type A jacket was shot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    The Talk app (Nogizaka46 Message) also has advanced lottery applications, they appear on the 'Announcements' tab. You have to be subscribed to a member - I confirmed this by comparing my phone and a new installation on a different phone; only mine had the Yama grad concert and Under Live '先行受付' links.

20. idol_life

idol_life Kenkyuusei

After failing to get any tickets for 12th Year Birthday Live and Yamashita's grad concert, I finally got a ticket for Nogizaka46 Live in Hong Kong. But the ticket price is insane.... I ended up with the $1388HKD ticket.