1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    and these girls know how sad to be in keya..especially seen those kanji resolution not to take/changing new senbatsu members. even anyone who wants to be idol rather than a model would think many times about it.

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

basically, nogi and kanji, but somehow, you can feel that the selection in keyaki will change towards akb/nogi system later, they can't manage them the way as they are right now when members are increased in numbers

senbatsu and UG system are still needed

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

In Keyaki, Hiragana seems to be a more welcoming group for new members, imo. But I wish they just form a new group. Make Katakana a real group. Kanji can still survive without Imaizumi and Shida, right? Still minus Aoi, they're 18 strong members, right? ;)

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

No. 61 has not been on much, or at least I could not find her SHOWROOM vids very easily, but she is on right now. She has jumped up really high on my list on candidates that I think who will pass the auditions. This was my first opportunity to actually watch her SHOWROOM video. In addition to her beauty, she seems to be handling her interactions really well. I'm quite impressed with her ability to respond in the mannerism that she is displaying. As usual with a lot of girls, I think she said that she wants to join Nogizaka46.

6. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Techi is all they need :p

Seriously, they concentrated too much on their "unmovable" center that they already forgot that there are still many talented girls in the group.
    Berika, for example, is very good in piano. They can always rearrange some KanjiKeya songs to piano and let her play.

If I were going to join the Sakamichi auditions, I will certainly root for Nogi because they care for "personal" growth. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. glsone

glsone Member

I wish I were joking by saying this, but they already let Techi play the piano during concerts instead.

Kanji needs variety girls and they will be good to go. A Manatsu, a Takayama, hell I'll even take a Mukai it's that bad. Someone that can appear on random shows, be entertaining, and draw peoples interest.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Out of all the streams I've watched so far, I actually enjoyed no.8 the most. She looks unenthusiastic most of the time and doesn't smile a lot so maybe people who only like traditional idols won't like her. I like her no-nonsense style of answering questions and also the way she brushed off almost all of the requests thrown at her(examples: asking her to act burikko, asking her to sing) but when people ask whether she was shio(salt) or sato(sugar), she answered sato with a serious face. Basically I like her deadpan humor which she have shown a few times. She doesn't have a profile picture for her SR so I'm not sure if she was supposed to show her face but she did.

Anyway, some basic info about her:
    Oshimen - Nanase. In 2nd gen she likes Ranze.
    Height - 163cm
    She's in the art club at her school
    Her favorite song is Kikkake
    She likes Gakkou Gurashi(anime)

Update: Surprisingly, in her 3rd stream, she's very cheerful when discussing what nickname she should use. She even sang Kikkake.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

managing their talent doesn't necessarily need to put certain girl as center, the girl at the middle or back row, if they had solid talent to be prioritized by mgmt, they can be popular too, ikuta n46 or sakiko from akb are both known as skilled pianist, there is a certain lvl need to be reach before you can be as them

10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @kanjo nice survey, I think a girl who already knows dancing is important too for Kanji group.

I agree with @glsone and you don't have to be the center to be popular. Risa model career is already working well, Neru is doing a lot of stuff too etc...

I think a girl can stand out very fast in Kanji. If she is good at variety or if she has dancing skills, she can grow up very fast in the group.
    + its not difficult to be a best singer than all the members we already have.

If a girl have one of these skills + a personality not quiet/shy, like if she is not afraid to talk, she can be popular very fast.

If there is a group where its easy to be known and popular real quick for a new girl, its Kanji because we perfectly know all the members and they are the same since the beginning, a new face will be soooo weird to see that you will be on the spotlight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

who was it before, isn't it the n67 or 15? i forgot:^^;:

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    15 was 1st for most of the event with 67 overtaking her for a few hours yesterday.

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

no mistakes, it was n15, what happen:?:

15. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

64, Apology-chan, is climbing up the rankings now. Currently 7th. She spends an hour at a time just frantically apologizing. It's pretty hilarious. (She's a Kyoko fan. Nice.)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I found her voice so annoying I had to close the SR. So far is a big no no for me (and of course she'll go straight in keyaki :^^;:)
    71 is still my favorite, no matter where she ends (probably Nogi)

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On Twitter, Amøn (AlterEvolver) says: "Heard that neru, maiyan, and kumi are the one who pick the candidates for their respective group." This seems unlikely to me, and a huge responsibility that would properly require a lot of watching of Showrooms. But that idea's out there, anyway. Maybe they get to accept/reject the suggestions of management? Their input would be a good thing. But why put them in the position of having to take praise/blame years later?

The super-popular #15 seems to have disappeared. Japanese comments point out that she has vanished from the roster. They speculate that she will be over the age-limit for selection when the selection is made. I speculate that she has already been chosen, and doesn't need to do any more of these right now. The reason is probably something else entirely.

I must not be Japanese. Apology-chan creeps me out.

This may be true, but I consider it terribly regrettable. There are many ways to be an idol group, and the Keyaki way is currently the most interesting. I am not anti-Nogi at all. I always emphasize that they were the forerunners, and are the top group. But I feel as if the authorities are moving in and want to destroy what is unique about Keyaki. Maybe that uniqueness is not sustainable, I'm not sure. But I don't want Keyaki to become an inferior version of the old way when they are actually a stumbling but fascinating version of a new way. However, it certainly seems that, for the convenience of management, and the re-establishment of the accepted order, things are about to change. Once there are extra members, the senbatsu/undergroup way seems inevitable.

• Like x 5
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    On a more interesting topic... 44 seems interesting... at least she drawns better then most [hehe]

@ukifune if they have members pick the girls I'd want at least something public like they do with AKB.. and more than one member for each group.... (Kanji should send Naako btw [hehe])

Meanwhile 67 spent 15 minutes fighting with her camera [hehe] I can't

mod edit: removed off topic discussion and merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Everyone has their own favourite ways to spend their free time. And statements like "you need a job" are attacks on other users and completely off topic. With the exception of the Lobby this forum isn't for discussing users. Let's move on.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I am watching her SR thanks to your recommendation. Well, she got me!!!